Top 10 Female Beliefs Men Know To Be Wrong

hanasaku-iroha-breast-envy-by-ueyama-michirou

Japanese men quizzed on which of the prevailing female beliefs about men’s romantic attitudes to women they consider to be wholly misguided provide a ranking of the most egregiously wrong.

The ranking:

1. Men just love a good layer of makeup on a woman

2. Men like skinny women

3. Men like women with big breasts

4. Men love women who are self-indulgent

5. Men adore the scent of perfume

6. Men are great fans of frilly/lacy clothing

7. Men just can’t see through a woman acting cute [“burikko”]

8. Men don’t like women who exhibit a healthy appetite

9. Men always love young women

10. Men don’t say “I love you” because they don’t really love you

03:34 11/07/2011 # ! Quality (+0.9)

"Men are great fans of frilly/lacy clothing"

Argghh, that hit me right on the exact weak spot...

Comment by Satonaka
    05:27 11/07/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Lace will always do it for me at least 90% o the time.

A summer dress? Done, i rarely see those nowadays, sign me up XD

11:03 11/07/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I see lots of women wearing dresses in my university. Glad they're not influenced much by the culture of "Jeans" all the time which is boring :/ seriously.

18:53 11/07/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I'm a girl who love frilly dresses and skirts (the cute ones, not the gothic ones.) but I never wear them because people think i'm crazy or something, it's a culture of jeans.. :<

17:56 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

@13:13

Guessing that you are a women who have a tomboyish attitude?

"Dresses and skirts aren't as comfortable or practical as jeans in most everyday situations"

Might be true, but also that for now is only your own opinion. If you when and ask those who wear dresses and skirts...I wonder if they end up saying otherwise.

And also, try to understand "Glad they're not influenced much by the culture of "Jeans"" a little better.

He only referring girls who are like you, who worn jeans all the time, which now its kinda boring to see. A little change of pace to into the dresses and skirt era aren't quite so bad to see. As I can see it, girls look lovely in them. That's that..nuff said.

17:22 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

@13:13

FFS, read before you speak.

They are talking about their preferences in womens clothing, not saying "dresses and skirts are all around better for everyone".

As in most things, what's practical isn't always what people like. Stop jumping everyone who doesn't prefer what you find comfortable. What you wear is your choice, doesn't mean everyone has to choose it too.

Comment by Andices
    13:44 13/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I want to see Frill Lingerie not Dress

08:30 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

sadly the only lacy clothing i have are underwear.. does that count?

17:36 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

i love tight jeans on women, u can fully appreciate a great ass.

Comment by Imyou
    10:27 13/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Often good looking clothing isn't as practical, 13:13.
    I don't like suits - they make me feel like a personality-less corporate drone, some generic dude, stuffy, etc, and on top of that, I'm afraid to DO anything in one in case I stain, rip, or even crease it. That said, a girl I know swears a man in a well cut suit looks sharp and hot. So if I were dressing to impress girls, I'd be more likely to wear a suit than jogging pants and a t-shirt.

So by the same token, men aren't "so fucking stupid" for liking girls in dresses - we like them because they look good. Of course it's not as practical as jeans, but chances are if you're in jeans, you won't even get a second glance, so you have to weigh the pros and cons.

05:15 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@05:11

number 2 more personality options

number 3 you can male awesome loli characters

number 4 so many hair options and customizable
    hairs

number 5. The way Relationships work is way better then sims were all you have to do is talk nonstop to make someone fall in love

05:11 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Number 1 Reason Why I play Artificial Girl 3 more then sims 3 , I just love to customize my own Frilly / lacy clothes on the girls .

05:49 04/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@13:13 The only one here who's "fucking stupid" is you, brat.

FYI I'm a woman who likes skirts and dresses because they're fuckloads more comfortable and practical than stupid jeans.
    (AND there's the bonus that people don't stare as much at your ass in a dress as when wearing jeans. No camel toe worries either, and you feel comfy and airy rather than all dying of heat and compressed in.)

So there, brat.

Men are so fucking stupid.

Dresses and skirts aren't as comfortable or practical as jeans in most everyday situations. It's not about a "culture of jeans."

Only men come up with this stupid shit. It's like the bag-strap thread all over again.

Always a women to piss over shit and kill the party

Comment by Wallace Hunter
    06:52 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I grew up in Alaska, so you can imagine the effect such dresses had on me the first time I went someplace where girls wore dresses.

05:17 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Where I am its Jeans all the time and everyone X_X

05:18 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Its annoying being the only one who doesn t wear jeans though XD

Comment by Imyou
    03:44 11/07/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

If a girl dresses "like a girl" she has my undivided attention because it's so rare. It doesn't have to be frilly and fancy, but if a girl actually wears a dress? Wow, it's attractive and even exotic.

"No, dude, I don't think your jeans look hot - I think they look like the other 99% of girls, or guys."

17:37 11/07/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

indeed a girl in a one piece dress is perfection

23:06 13/07/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

couple that with a simple summer hat and I can now die happy.

20:37 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I am nearly 18 and I have yet to encounter a girl in an one piece dress, let alone a not-slutty skirt.
    Gal types are just too rare.

05:20 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

There is just too many Tomboyish girls nowadays

Comment by SaltyPenguin
    08:49 11/07/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Agreed, any girl who wears a dress for once will get a lot of my attention.

07:34 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Frills And Laces = <3

16:26 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Unfortunately the same applies to quite a range of very decent guys.

Predators likely won't care what you wear, as long as your general figure predicts you will look good with no wear at all. If you wish for them, fine, then.

02:26 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

( ´_ゝ`) oh... okay then I must be an ugly ham beast then. When I wore a dress out for fun nobody noticed me expect my friends who liked my dress.

Unless the guy you were attracted to, you later found out he was a Sankaku guy... then you'd excuse that.

MOVED TO THE RIGHT PLACE

probably you wont be attractive enough for a sankaku guy, so don't worry

I'll be sure to never wear a dress again if it will keep Sankaku guys from looking at me.

19:28 18/04/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

unfortunately dresses are impractical,

Comment by Jonathan
    08:23 10/04/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

If I were to ahve a girlfriend, I'd like one that wears nice, modest dresses. Jeans just aren't attractive. I hate wearing jeans myself as a guy.

Dude?

I think I've figured out your issue with jeans...

My girlfriend always wears dresses, and it is a blessing! She also carries a parasol in the sun. I think it's cute and extra info, She is from Okinawa Japan!

05:23 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

outdoors its a one piece dress with a straw hat .

05:22 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I choose my girlfriends clothes ,

Usually indoors she changes into bras that looks like car fur and panties that look like car fur with a tail , Cat ears on the head and a collar

06:38 11/07/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

So nobody male is a fan of goth lolis? Blasphemy!

Comment by Minru
    07:02 11/07/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Reality check here. Most guys just put up with the goth look because it is a loli wearing it. The goth part is optional...

Comment by Alexeon
    03:23 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, the goth thing is pretty lame in my opinion.

05:26 29/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Only works on loli or if there if there is no makeup and everything is just natural.

Comment by Wallace Hunter
    06:53 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Only goth GURO lolis, which is why Franken Fran is so awesome.

Comment by Shippoyasha
    19:55 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

What's wrong with frilly? If anything, it's not like most people will meet girls with frilly clothes anymore. Only the truly courageous and fashion savvy girls can pull off a frilly look when everybody would just wear t-shirts and jeans like the guys nowadays.

As for the comfort level, skirts can be way more freeing in terms of feel. It is only 'uncomfortable' in the way that it may prove too titillating wearing it in public if one isn't in the mood to (since it's such a rare attire choice, skirts). Wearing jeans and going public? Anybody can do that.

Comment by Relm
    08:58 12/07/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Depending on the kind of skirt they can be restrictive, and annoying when you do any kind of physical activity. I always wear leggings/pants under skirts; how the hell are you supposed to run/ride a bike/sit down in a comfortable position without flashing your panties?

I also hate the feeling of bare thighs rubbing together under a skirt. It's just sweaty and sticky and uncomfortable. Without at least tights I would go mad.

06:21 14/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Why not? Panties are cute.

Comment by Hawke
    02:42 03/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

No Lacy clothing?! What's wrong with women over there?! Are they insane?! If only the women dressed up that cutely over here... Got to get a foreign chick to even see a dress/skirt around here...

Comment by Moomoo
    06:15 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

well mine is the opposite

men like naked women.. thos with some exceptions,like the 2d naked ones lol

08:50 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

In what world does men like naked women?...

Clothing was invented for a reason.

18:03 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Invented ti allow you to play strip poker, to fulfill your fetishes, to have fun foreplay of stripping your couple piece by piece and sorta stuff to. I see what you did there.

12:15 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Clothes were invented because it gets cold out.

11:15 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Do you have sex with the lights out? Or do you like to dry hump?