Top 10 Signs a Guy is a Mothercon

rana-cattleya-by-jinroku

Japanese women have indicated that they are particularly reluctant to date men with a “mother complex” – a mother’s boy. The below ranking indicates how they intend to spot one.

The “mother complex” (abbreviated “mazacon”) term may be a Japanese invention, but the concept it identifies is familiar internationally as a “mother’s boy” – an adult man who is overly attached to or preoccupied with his mother, a common source of concern to female partners.

The signs:

1. He’s always messaging his mother

2. He’s always bragging about his mother

3. He’s always talking about his mother

4. He always compares the food he cooks unfavourably to his mother’s cooking

5. He prioritises the opinions of his mother over those of his lover or wife

6. His clothes were bought for him by his mother

7. If he has any problems, he immediately goes to his mother for advice

8. He’s always getting calls from his mother

9. His underwear was bought for him by his mother

10. He’ll only date women his mother approves of

22:13 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Mommie says that you shouldn't read this article.

20:41 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Sephiroth-kun! <3
    Still, he's insanely popular among girls, so a mazacon must be at least acceptable.

Comment by Inkydog
    21:20 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Sounds like Japanese women are way to freaking insecure.

21:35 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Mothers > everyone else in the world
    I miss you mom

Comment by Sukunai
    20:39 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The list is indeed a mamma's boy list with the exception of

4. He always compares the food he cooks unfavourably to his mother’s cooking.

Get over it ladies, they were feed from birth (breast) till their teens by mom, and likely through their teens at home by a mother's cooking.

All their habits and tastes will be largely dominated by what they experienced growing up. Unless their mother was a lousy bitch of a mother that is.

Not everyone has a great mother.
    But some do.

And the day your man say's it tastes better than their mother's is the day you have just been told the equal of you're hot, or smart, or any other form of milestone achievement that can be considered the greatest level of accomplishment.

My wife took several years of practice before beating my mom at making meatloaf, and now I usually share the meal only grudgingly. It's easier to get me to share chocolate :)

20:38 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

actually, we're referring as the word "Mama's Boy"

20:26 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey now, #8 isn't very fair. I used to get calls from her all the time, to the point I had to block her number.

21:37 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

wew

21:43 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

these mommy's boys...

must have been breast-fed till senior high....

signs 6 and 9 - actually it wasn't that bad.. u get to save money to spend on ur fetis... erm, interest more..

Comment by pkisme
    21:50 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

reminded me of a vid on youtube reporting there's mother who breastfeed her daughter for like 10 years? her daughter was really grown to b screwed up..

22:54 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Meh the clothes my mom gets me always gets complemented by everyone for how good it looks. If it aint broke why fix it?

Than again that is the only thing i do thats on the list so...

Comment by nightcolored
    23:03 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

wahahahaha...

from 10 signs i have 10 of them...

Comment by caiooa
    23:10 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"4. He always compares the food he cooks unfavourably to his mother’s cooking!"
    if the girl can't cook so well as the guys mother, it's obvious will hapen, lol. And it happend a lot.

21:48 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Pole for orphans and adopted people to feel better about themselves? Its not even half the picture these people here harrass people till they die, including old women in houses, they robbed us vandalized our vehicles poisoned our pets and you say moving back home to help protect your mom is bad?

21:49 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

10 signs man is likely a psychotic killer

Comment by Megidola
    22:03 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

number 7- "mum, how can I hide this body?"

22:57 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Tsk, you wouldn't even need to ask if your Mom really loves you. :P

She'll go: Here, I'll deal with that, you just clean yourself up. Kids these days, always making a mess of things. ;)

21:38 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So did anyone else misread the first one as:

1. He’s always massaging his mother

Comment by Megidola
    22:01 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

was there a happy ending?

Comment by pkisme
    21:47 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

well in some asian countries it can denote as filial.. some mothers still work hard labour to provide for younger children..

unless its the other kinds of massage.. place other than the shoulder...

21:57 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Than you're ignoring two pretty important sections actually.

The feet and the lower back (and no I don't mean the ass, actually the lower back). Women often are "locked up" in those areas.

And massaging those gets them to unwind and relax.

Learned how to massage from my mom, and the ladies I've been with, who've needed those skills, were quite pleased with them.

Sure I've added some things of my own as well over the years, but that's only if I want the massage to turn up the heat a bit. Usually, it's more of a... "You look beat.. Here, I'll help you relax a bit. Feel better? Now just stay put, I'll get dinner ready." situation, and that's just something that leads to more heat down the road.

Comment by motaku96
    17:57 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Except for 6, 8, and 9, looks like I'm good. Well my mom buys most of my clothes and underwear. And I do talk to her daily on the phone.

Comment by Schrobby
    19:15 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I talk to my parents usually about twice a week on the phone. I have some clothes I got as presents from them, but not underwear. ^_^

Comment by Uncommon0taku
    18:05 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

thas not gunna wurq fer me,.... since my momma is already 6 feet under.
    ^_^

18:09 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Whut? Nothing about breastfeeding fantasies? Yessss, still OK!

Comment by Vegio
    17:44 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

am I the only lazy bum who doesn't care about clothes and lets his mother do the shopping, only to be able to complain when what she buys isn't something I would wear?

18:07 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't worry, yer not alone. I'm betting lots of guys have their moms buying clothes for them - even when they asked their mom to stop >.>

21:20 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

well if it's free then why not...at least you can save up for fappin' savings account

19:01 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

free clothes bought from a perspective that a woman would like. what a freakin mothercon.

Comment by shoranhimura
    17:40 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

aside from number 8, this is indeed problematic..

Comment by Kyon Theorist
    19:58 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

1 and 8 seem to be mostly the same thing to me. I guess according to this list I'm a mama's boy. I message or call my mom at least once a day and I ask her for advice on most matters because it always seems like good advice.

Comment by Kaarme
    17:52 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, some people might find it hard to tell people never to call, let alone forbid their parents from calling. It's not like you wouldn't have any control over it but I deem it depends more on the mom. Especially if the other nine points check negative.

Comment by カンチ
    17:47 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, the calling shit isn't even anyone's fault.

Comment by Schrobby
    19:11 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I guess this is just a problem if it comes in the form of a package of several points on the list.

Comment by Dr.Morph
    17:39 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

not as bad as women with 'Father issues'
    they wont shut the hell up about abuse or something along those lines, i dont really listen.

Comment by Azure Xuchilbara
    20:54 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

@Dr.Morph

Amen, my friend...

*resisting the urge to fap to his straight-shota incest doujins*

@Yoshii-kun

*nods at the common occurrences of said marriage*

Comment by Juuza Sama
    20:32 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"He’ll only date women his mother approves of"

I giggled :D

Comment by Shippoyasha
    17:57 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Father issues, Mother issues.

Meh. As long as it's not to the point it annoys someone else, it doesn't matter terribly. Though some of those in the list makes it sound like a person who goes on and on about it.

Rather a mama's boy than someone who can't even properly get along with their own kind or have extra baggage that way too.

Comment by tingle
    17:56 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

then there are the dads who never paid enough attention so the girl is a whore for male attention. my wife is akways saying how im not nearly as awesome a man as her dad.

18:08 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

so basically if a guy looks after, likes, and cares for his mother a lot these days, he's a mothercon? O_O oh dear...

lol, i admit i even love milfs, mother-on-son doujin, and straight shota, but ive never wanted to do my own mother XD

19:42 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't mothercon is a person who wants to get his way with his mother.

I think "mothercon" is a person who gives all his attention towards his mother etc, just look at the signs and it should be pretty clear.

Comment by Schrobby
    19:08 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

No to all 10, I'm safe. ^_^

Comment by Vicious
    17:53 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This just makes me think that those
    Japanese Back Bathing times are very similar to Ero Manga......

sad

Comment by Schrobby
    19:07 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Seems like a form of Oedipus complex. They got it completely wrong, it should be called oedicon in Japan. ^_^

21:09 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What is wrong with Japanese women?

4. He always compares the food he cooks unfavourably to his mother’s cooking

They cook for them, and try to improve their cooking skills for them by comparing it to the food his parents made (most of the times the mother, in my case it would be my father) since they are most likely the ones who taught him how to cook in the first place and she's annoyed by that?????

Comment by RizuRizuzu
    20:30 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That's the whole point, Yoshii-kun, that's the whole point..

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    19:52 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"10. He’ll only date women his mother approves of"

As if getting mommy to pick your clothes/underwear is bad enough.............
    They might end up marrying someone exactly like their mom.

Comment by Klingengeist
    22:22 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder why they always make it look like cooking is hard in mangas/anime.
    If you cant even make fried eggs you really suck...

Its the same stereotype like the protagonists always catching colds because they got wet in the rain. ^^

Comment by Dia
    23:19 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

There's much less ero action after cooking though :(

"4. He always compares the food he cooks unfavourably to his mother’s cooking"

I lol'd a bit when I noticed it said "he". It's a positive when HE cooks. Then again, with Japanese women the way they are, I guess she cooking isn't even a possibility.

21:48 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

@Yoshii-kun

It's what people do anyway actually.

Women often end up marrying guys who resemble their old man. Men often end up marrying women who resemble their mother. (Research has been done into it, can't find the article that quickly though)

And then there's this:
    shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/why-we-love-mamas-boys-2392513

Comment by HawthorneKitty
    17:44 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So what is it called if you're into other people's mothers?

20:21 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Cue Fountains of Wayne Stacy's Mom [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUG1aCUY2o]..

18:06 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Straight shotacon

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    19:53 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I believe MILF is what your looking for....

Comment by Azure Xuchilbara
    20:58 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"I believe straight-shota MILF incest doujins is what your looking for..."

Fixed...

There's plenty of those if you search in the right places/ask certain people...

19:07 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Uh, shotacon is when you're into little boys.

Comment by Schrobby
    19:12 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

MILF Complex, or MILFcon. ^_^

18:43 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Then you're a MILF! Seriously, how long have you been using the Net?!

I guess I'm lucky since my mom ain't hot( doesn't mean I don't love her as a mother. Or maybe it won't matter if my mom's hot because I'd still not think of her higher than blood-relationship?). I mean, I like dem cougars, lol. Unfortunately, most matured women also prefer mature-looking kids. They'd be like, "That guy's so mature for his age! KYAAAAA!!!".

Comments are closed at the moment.