Aya Hirano’s Love Life Laid Bare: “I Love Older Men!”

aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-001.jpg

As promised, Aya Hirano has laid her love life bare, and with the revelation that she “loves older men” and has apparently dated several at the same time, her remaining fans have either collapsed into sobbing wrecks or begun bitterly denouncing her as a strumpet on anonymous bulletin boards.

Her major confession was that she prefers older men, of which she has dated any number, saying “they were practically all older.”

According to her, she is currently dating a man over 10 years her senior, and at one point was actually intimate with several men at once.

aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-002.jpg
aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-003.jpg
aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-004.jpg
aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-005.jpg
aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-006.jpg
aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-007.jpg
aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-008.jpg

Incidentally, sharing the interview was Sony’s hottest product, Kurashina Kana (more on her jiggling antics in the previous article) – both idols expressed surprise (after both looking each other up on Wikipedia) at sharing the same age and height, and both soon admitted to loving older men – although in certain crucial respects they are diametric opposites.

As the news broke on 2ch, it appears her remaining reputation and popularity instantly evaporated – it seems her switch to TV talent will be irreversible after all.

Comment by ickyarkman
    11:02 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I wouldn't mind have that "Intimate with multiple men at the same time" video.

10:50 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I consider myself a fan of anime, but these Otaku people are certainly pissing me off. Especially when they are probably as old as me, if not older. They act like a bunch of nerds who can't perceive reality anymore.

And as to the dating several guys at one shot? Nasty. She can cheat on other guys but not be cheated upon (she dumped the guy). Meh.

10:20 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

BITCHES & WHORES

Comment by Ribbons
    10:38 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

BEACHES AND SHORES

10:22 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Love knows no age, I suppose.

Comment by Ribbons
    10:39 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Women liking older men?

Nothing new here, move along folks.

Comment by Bronxdragon
    10:41 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I still think one of her insane otaku fans are going to kidnap her and rape her for her "sacraligious acts".....nerds are fuckin scary.

11:16 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

if the otaku is older she would probably enjoy it.

11:28 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

only if they are muslim

11:26 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Fucking materialist slut!
    Go to hell bit-ch!

13:44 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm pretty shure Aya just reached the level which ALL seyuus can only dream of.
    Think about it. She just completely eliminated creepy otaku and random trolling on her life (well mostly).
    Wait a minute... IT'S A TRAP!

13:54 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This is obviously fake. Not that I'm saying that Aya isn't a virgin, I'm just saying the announcement is too damn unbelievable and is an obvious attempt to get rid of her otaku fans. Heh, and I still remember that time she cried in joy for the support of her fans.

17:47 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I actually thought of that for a while. The thought was laughable. Staining her name to rid her otaku fans. If that was true, it would be impressive.

14:39 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Many have already said it,but yeah. So its revealed that Aya Hirano is a human being who has had romantic experiences,thank god. In truth its cool hearing about her romantic life,good for her!

Older guys are tops, so she's good in my book.

17:45 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, The part about her having a romantic life is thumbs up.. This is "Reality". Otaku's need to face it. What she does with her life is her choice.

13:47 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Alot. Including me. That's who cares.

11:39 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I have a theory.

I think she said this to avoid complications on her future career. If she didn't say she prefers older guys, the otaku would still follow her.

What I'm saying is that she only said that to get rid of her existing fans intentionally. All according to her keikaku...

I bet one day we'll hear news that she's marrying someone of similar age to herself.

Comment by Kakarui
    11:29 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It seems like a lot of women are into older men in japan, because they always seem to show that they're paying attention to everything, even the little things, like responding to every little thing that is mentioned and just showing interest.

Some fans shouldn't be so naive, there aren't any celebrity virgins in japan, plus if a person is always going out, like celebrities usually do, they're bound to find someone they like, and everyone gets horny.

In japanese their voices always seem cutesy like, and I guess that's one of the big charms, too. Have you ever heard a japanese person who speaks english fluently, too? Their voice sounds totally different. The accent they get by speaking japanese enhances their charm, definitely.

Comment by Sandalphon
    11:55 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If previous articles here in sankaku are any indication of Japanese women preference for men, we can say with certainty that most of them think older men are manlier than men of their generation.

Few of them would turn down a manly older man in favor of a younger but wussy male.

Comment by Mr.Bitches
    17:07 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You also forgot that older men usually have jobs and money for said women to spend.

06:19 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

In general women all over the world prefer older men, it's genetics, men are fertile for into quite a old age so women can completely focus on finding the mate which will best be able to take care, feed and protect their offspring, which in our current world often equals social status and money.

The opposite holds true for men, which is why we focus so much on fertility signs ("looks") and in general prefer younger women, since women fertility drops rapidly when they get into their 30s.

12:25 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, shit happens, for the seiyuu otakus at least. They are totally rage now, but it will be only a matter of months, if not weeks until they find another poor young female seiyuu to idolatry blindy. Maybe in the next anime season?

I wonder who will take her place in the anime industry now.

12:47 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol she should say good bye to her fans first around the world (conventions).

P.S. If she does it in Konata's voice one more time...

07:37 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

~ "-at one point was actually intimate with several men at once."

~ "She also mentions she has experience of being cheated on (causing her to dump her partner), and of being turned down herself."

Maybe if you weren't such a complete hypocrite those No's would have been a yes. So really, it's ok if you cheat with not one but, "multiple", but when turnabout occurs it's not fair play? Bitch.

I can only imagine the conversations with your friends;

"OMG girl I just dumped what's his name."
    "O wow that sucks. What went wrong?"
    "Bastard was cheating on me."
    "ummm.... aren't you dating like five guys, err four now?"
    "That's not the point."

I just learned of this girl today and I can't beleive she went from moe to hoe in less than a few hours in my book.

20:54 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Thank you, you made my day.

Comment by SpideyPHL
    07:47 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, she's still one of my favorite seiyuus, as I love Haruhi and Konata. I don't care if she sleeps with older men, although several at once is a bit far for image purposes. I know some on this comments page have called it a double standard, but there's a difference between a guy who may have screwed a few cheerleaders and a guy who screwed around with them all at once, since the latter implies some sort of deceit. I don't think that's kosher, but it's her personal life and doesn't have any bearing on her work, except to obsessive otaku.

07:17 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well cool then I still have a chance since I am over 45 ( i think ). Anyway the problem with the older men that pray on IDOLs and Actresses they are not interested in the person inside. Which she did find out according to one or two remarks up there. But, they want the tiny warm box the girl has, not the girl, not the career or the status. Just that nice still too small hot box she has. And she will never know what never ending 5 hour plus sex is with a old guy no matter how much sex helper he takes. Never. She cheated her self out of a guy her own age.

In any case, the new up and coming Idols and Actors, keep your private life private no matter what. WE don't want to know.

07:52 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If she were a 14 year old idol singer these same freaks would be cheering and fapping rivers.

11:15 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

completely true...damn the image won't go away.

09:09 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

those things all normal peoples will do ??
    i didn't know that she was a kinky girl :p

is not because you peoples want to stay virgin forever that she should do the same for her career ??
    Just get overdid and find you own lover or your right hand ??

09:44 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Upon reading the title, I immediately thought "damn."
    Upon reading up to this "and at one point was actually intimate with several men at once." I thought, yet again, "Damn."

Comment by Hakurei
    09:08 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I guess her love for the old explains her hair loss.

08:28 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So what's this now, Aya Hirano exposition week?!

14:47 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

THis chick is so overated!!!!!!!!!!

14:50 05/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

They have to constantly be bombarded with text because it helps them learn to read.They have to learn more than 26 letters you know. It's just a few hundred letters, better them than me. HAHA!!!!

08:54 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Rename the article "Japanese Otaku throws a hissy fit over shit no one cares about'

08:21 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Man, I sure hope I can read all them kanji in the pictures. It can be so much lol if I understand what they are talking about.

10:17 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

im cool with the older guy thing cuz everyone has their preference.

though hearing that she saw multiple guys at the same time kinda turned me away.

23:44 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So she has a sex drive? That just makes her normal.

21:33 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

it's too much.(i mean otaku)

it's her life. she can do anything.

she isn't a robot or your slave.

don't be silly.

20:40 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

2ch's people need someone to fap to but she need relationship and sex.

00:12 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

More like Aya Whorano amirite?

01:02 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Me think those stupid otakus are jealous because she has someone to fuck while they have to fap at her poster.

02:31 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

over 10 years her senior eh? wonder if 10 years is her cut off for it, now to just hop into a parallel dimension where I can get to Japan & be considered to look good & all systems are go

Comment by PrinceHeir
    03:32 06/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

good for her. though she already had her way with several people. it's her life after all.

11:56 21/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

WOW, I never knew anime fags were such hypocrites.

I mean, fuck, just look at all the underage tits on the sidebars.

06:34 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Why they so mad?

Comment by kajunbowser
    09:43 29/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

WOW, and they talked about SanCom ppl whining over OneManga being shut down.

Grown-arse children of 2chan, grow up! She has a life outside of voicing the 2D characters you enjoy fapping to. Unfortunately, I'm about the same age as she is so... yeah. Moar power to her!

18:43 10/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I didn't see why this is so bad because I'm not obsessed with at all but then I looked up her age. I don't care about her but I do want to fuck her and cum in her pussy...problem is I'm not older than her. Aya Hirano is breaking one of my many laws.

All women I find attractive are required to let me fuck and cum inside of them at least once before making herself available only to one man......or I will rape them.
    Aya Hirano is one of many sex objects I desire.