A ranking of female seiyuu, based on the preferences of female anime fans rather than the usual creepy seiyuu stalkers, has been described as “nothing but shota,” quite possibly for good reason.
1. Romi Park (Ed – Fullmetal Alchemist)
2. Rie Kugimiya (Louise – Zero no Tsukaima)
3. Nana Mizuki (Fate – Nanoha)
4. Mitsuki Saiga (Kousaka – Genshiken)
5. Junko Minagawa (Ayaka Yukihiro – Negima)
6. Yuki Kaida (Echidna – Queen’s Blade)
7. Aya Hirano (Nanael – Queen’s Blade)
8. Miyuki Sawashiro (Perrine – Strike Witches)
9. Maaya Sakamoto (Ryogi Shiki – Kara no Kyoukai)
10. Junko Takeuchi (Naruto – Naruto)
That the list is dominated by seiyuu known for voicing young boys is rather noticeable.