Japanese gamers share a ranking of the most enjoyable games of the first half of 2010, revealing the Japanese gaming market truly seems locked in desperate times.
1. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)
2. Etrian Odyssey III (DS)
3. Xenoblade (Wii)
4. Super Street Fighter IV (Multi)
5. Nia Replicant/Gestalt (Multi)
6. Ar Tonelico 3 (PS3)
7. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
8. Lost Planet 2 (Multi)
9. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
10. God Eater (PSP)
Other notable titles include God of War III at 12 (along with Heavy Rain at 20, the only non-Japanese games present), Totori at 15, Love Plus+ at 16 and Valkyria Chronicles 2 at 17.
For Japanese at least, 2010 appears not to be shaping up to be a year of gaming to remember. And for Microsoft, it seemingly represents the death of the Xbox 360 – not a single Xbox exclusive features…