Boyfriend Explodes as Girlfriend Deletes WoW Characters

world-of-warcraft-elf

A girlfriend who sadistically deleted her boyfriend’s MMORPG characters without his knowledge and secretly filmed his explosive reaction has been the subject of no small opprobrium.

Player 1

Beware the spurned 3D girlfriend.

Such incidents seem increasingly common – it is not clear whether any boyfriends so afflicted have sought legal remedy, but under US law property damage against a partner generally counts as domestic violence, and malicious deletion of online property certainly seems to meet this definition.

Thus it would probably be possible to have her arrested, not that this would resurrect characters worth hundreds of hours of play time.

19:19 09/07/2010 # ! Good (+0.6)

Use the same punch on her face as you did on the monitor

Then tie her up and fuck her in the ass un-lubed while filming it, then kick her stupid bitch ass out

Comment by Luigi
    09:53 08/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Sounds like the best idea I heard all say :D

Comment by Miriandandes
    00:55 15/06/2010 # ! Good (+0.4)

I hope we get a video of him beating the shit out of her, that would be priceless.

01:18 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It was posted by BREAK, huh? Of course its fake then. Hilarious, but fake.

01:45 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

scorned females out there, has it ever occurred to you to dump there asses and be done with it?? Crying for attention never works.

Comment by RadiantHawkWings
    01:44 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This is definitely staged. However deleting characters is a dirty move. Don't share your password, not even with your underhanded girlfriend.

08:06 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Who the hell would wreck all that expensive equipment just to stage a dumb prank?

13:09 29/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

it would be fun if he hit his girl insted of the monitor..sigh..some girls just cant understand guys

01:37 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I smell blood in the air. Oh poor mornitor what kind of moron can do this to an innecent mornitor.

01:23 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Either he's stupid, or it's fake.

Blizzard will give you all your stuff back if you simply ask them.

02:20 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

What a stupid bitch! Don't like your boyfriend plays MMO - leave him!

BTW, character can be restored by calling to Blizzard Support.

Comment by Erranty
    00:42 07/02/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I understand both points of view, but she really could've gone about it a different way. In the end what she did was just malicious and uncaring. He invested money and hundreds of hours into that, and was probably playing long before he met her. After something like that she's obviously not going to be around for much longer.

01:34 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Stupid cunt. Oughta bitchslap the shit outta her.

00:53 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Legally, he could cockslap her for destruction of private property. There was a case similar to this where someone won thousands in fines cause someone deleted his WoW account.

00:54 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

one a guy who is like that shouldn't have a gf in the first place. two she didn't give it up enough lol.

00:47 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The dude was a douchebag to begin with. Hell, in my case, family comes first, games second. In any case, I'd put the girlfriend first: Sex first, game second.

Comment by SIN REKA
    00:46 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Truthfully, I die a little inside every time I see something like this.

So your boyfriend isn't giving you the attention you want/need. Why not just leave him? It's that simple. But some people like to mess with other people's stuff out of spite. It's childish really, and it makes you look like a total bitch.

01:00 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I knew it was fake the minute he punched the monitor.

02:43 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This was setup because no real WoW player or no seasoned WoW player would react like this. It takes one phone call to get deleted characters back. The guy is either a newb or a complete retard.

01:02 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

whoa whoa whoa why's he exploding over seeing his characters missing? you can get that stuff restored even if they are deleted.

Comment by SIN REKA
    01:01 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Truthfully, I die a little inside every time I see something like this.

So you boyfriend is not giving you the attention you want. Why not just leave him. It's that simple. However, some feel the need to trash someone's stuff out of spite. That just makes you a bitch right there, no mater which way you try to justify it.

05:37 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

that retard should never have given her his password

05:24 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Under geared Alliance Dawg :D

Comment by Usagi-sempai
    06:12 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol, this reminds me of when me and my bro would get into fights when we were younger. We'd always threaten to delete the file of whatever game the other one was really into at a time. Lucky neither of us ever followed through so I didn't have to skin his ass. Be what a terrible girlfriend D: I'm a pretty vengeful person, but that's too far, cuz I know how much it hurts to lose a game file you've worked hard on. Stupid defective memory cards... But yea if I ever wanted revenge on a boyfriend of mine I'd do it through other ways. Preferably in a similar was that he hurt me. Kukukuku >:3

06:51 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Power sander and a bottle of lemon juice.

It's not a matter of a "waste-of-life hardcore WoW player"; it's a matter of personal respect. If I built an extravagant bookshelf...or something...that took 80 hours to perfect, I'd put someone's head through a wall if they destroyed my efforts.

The WORST things a person can do to you are things that everyone thinks you shouldn't retaliate against. The reason people commit crimes like this is because they KNOW that many people won't be able to relate to the victim, due to the fact that they simply don't have the same passions that the victim had.

06:39 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

... ... ... dude i kill her i will kill her and trow her to a volcano -.-

Comment by Fapping Time
    06:27 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

yep, her punishment would be a long night with some hard anal loving...

07:47 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol thats the least she can do.

05:23 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Bleh... This is what games do to your mind :D Such violence!

03:12 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This is nothing, you can send a petition to the blizzard staff and have your entire account restored.

03:11 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

No authenticator = FAIL
    Default UI = FAIL

03:00 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Why didn't she just break up with him if she didn't like hid WoWing?

Comment by Rya
    03:37 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If you're addicted enough to destroy your pc, you should probably let go anyway.

04:34 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If this is real, just goes to show that people are unable to do things in moderation, and completely write off life and live in a video game. I like how people are condemning the girl, ignorant to anything that has transpired previous between the two. All because they likely spend their lives in WoW raiding for phat lewtz.

12:45 15/12/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

And I assume that you know who these people are in real life and all that has happened that lead up to this point?

03:43 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

this is pointless, gm's restore characters all the time easily for any reason whatsoever.

00:10 15/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, I decided to quit mmorpgs because they need too much time but I can sympathize with the guy. Of course he overreacted but if I had an 1-yr (or more) effort trashed like this I'd be really angry (although I can actually control myself so I wouldn't break things or hurt ppl heh). Whether to forgive or not the girl depends solely on how well the relationship is. This is a matter of trust. If you trust the person enough to give him/her a password for something personal and he/she screws up then this trust suffers a several blow. As it's said, trust is something it takes time to build and an instant to destroy.

Comment by PrinceHeir
    22:02 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I somehow feel his pain.. Sad.. I don't care what people say about games like wow, but if you spend hundreds and even thousands of hours of your precious life playing the game, that must feel horrible..

22:16 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah exactly. I don't personally like the game myself, but I kind of feel for this guy. Especially since he apparently got himself quite a nasty girlfriend who either don't even care what he does or did this knowing how much it apparently meant to him.

Comment by Tateha
    22:05 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

the dude's action and rage is justified.

what a bitch.

22:01 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Freakin' asshole destroyed his monitor. Way to go.

21:59 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Guy was a moron anyway. He didn't have an authenticator. If the girlfriend is still alive, he probably just thought he got hacked while he was out.

22:14 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Man, If it was me, I wouldn't leave the Computer open. And I would never tell what the fuck is the Password to delete or even go inside the Game.

The bitch is so dead, Spend a Hundred Hours, Gone is a Second. now, The girl who he go out, spent with him many days, will be Dead within a Second like the Character.

22:36 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That's why I'm so happy the evil 3D girlfriends will never be a problem to me.
    Awesome right-huh right?

22:17 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

He must flip her over and spank her.

21:53 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So many girls seem to think they can change their boyfriends - some think he'll stop cheating cheating if she gets pregnant, this girl probably thought he'll pay more attention to her if she deletes his video game characters. It never works.

21:52 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

fucking bitch..don't fuck with other peoples things. You don't see your boyfriend throwing your clothes make-up and shoes away.

21:25 14/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

with the way he reacted like that he friggen deserves it....but he coulda just logged onto his warlock and ask a gm to get his characters back