Hooker Sues Pimp “I Was Sacked for Refusing to Give Head”

zettai-ryouiki-fellatio

A court has ruled that a prostitute will be able to take legal action against her pimp for sacking her for refusing to perform oral sex on a client, despite prostitution itself being illegal.

The prostitute was told by the South African Labour Appeal Court that she would be able to seek redress after she lost her job at a massage parlour, in spite of the fact her work was completely illegal.

She is said to have been sacked for refusing to perform oral sex, letting her boyfriend visit her room, picking and choosing her clients, and for failing to secure enough johns.

She claims she has the right to refuse sexual acts to clients at her own discretion:

“Irrespective of the work I do, it’s my choice. When I fall in love, I want to say, here is something special I have to offer you.”

Ruling on the case, the judge said that “the fact that prostitution is rendered illegal does not destroy all the constitutional protection which may be enjoyed by someone as an appellant, were they not to be a sex worker.”

It would appear if illegality is no barrier to labour law, then drug dealers and hitmen must also be given protection, and unsurprisingly a lawyer is ready to argue that this is in fact the case:

“You can’t distinguish between different kinds of illegal work.

The constitutional protection afforded by Section 23 (1) applies to everyone in an employment relationship, including, for example, a drug dealer in an employment relationship with someone he reports to.”

• darkkimsei says:

All we need to solve this case is to look at the contract they had. Go through it and see if there is a clause for this type of thing. Or she should have a list of things she is willing to do prior to the meeting. That way a “customer” can decide to go for it or not. They just need a little bit of help here. Do we not learn from Japan at all.

• Daiyousei says:

Don’t you see? This is all a brilliant ploy on the part of law enforcement! They’ll let it go for a few weeks like this, treating the cases and such as legit, , dutifully recording names, then after three or four months when all the criminals have gotten used to this they’ll do a massive, over-night crack down and eliminate about 1/4 of the crime in the country!

• Anonymous says:

-She inexplicably explains fellatio after sex is like being “a legal secretary and your boss asks you to make him a cup of tea. Of course you would be offended.”-

This is a really bad comparison for many reasons.

1, fellatio is a service that is normally performed by a hooker. While serving tea isn’t normally a service provided by a legal secretary. She’s comparing a service that is normally performed by her profession to a service that is not normally performed by another profession.

2, I don’t think a legal secretary would be “offended” at being asked by their boss to make a cup of tea. Perhaps they wouldn’t be very “happy” with the request, but “offended” isn’t quite the word I’d use to describe the feeling.

3, She was fired for not performing the fellatio. But her comparison analogy doesn’t have anything to do with the legal secretary being fired. It doesn’t mirror her own situation.

Etc.

• Anonymous says:

Well the pimp did the right thing if she wont blow a dude which is probably the biggest money maker I would have to get rid of her. Her job description is to pleasure the person paying. At my work I don’t get to choose who I have to help.

• lol, must be one ugly customer. If a hooker turns you down you must REALLY be awful.

South Africa has been pretty bad since the redistribution of land. Aparthied was bad but Mandella didn’t know shit about running a country and made some huge economic mistakes.

• I like what she said about her right to refuse acts. It may be odd, and it is odd but it is her right.

Also she should get a better more understanding pimp like Butters. If she were butters’ bottom botch he’d understand.

• Pyrolight says:

[quote]However, this only pertains to the court being able to hear the case – whether the employers of prostitutes have the right to insist they actually do the work they were hired for is another matter.[/quote]

She still could be … “boned” for not giving out gummers.

• I dont see why this has much to do with feminism. If she was a ‘feminist’, why the hell would she be a prostitute?

Hell for all we know the guy could have had a damn creepy, disease-ridden dick covered in pus-oozing sores.

• Fatalistic says:

Were a man to try to sue his “employer” of some obviously illegal “job,” it would not even go to trial. In fact, the man would probably be brought up on the charges of what he admitted to doing. That’s why there’s so many posts about feminism/equality now.

It ties into the myriad of recent cases in which women are engaging in illegal acts and the law is failing to punish them while the men involved get the book thrown at them. Modern judicial systems are increasingly treating women like permanent children/minors, letting them get away with almost anything.

• stillcode says:

You know, in the past it was impossible for a whore to be raped because rape was considered stealing a woman’s dignity and whores had no dignity to steal in the first place.

I fail to see why the law intervenes in the illicit activities of ignominious people who refuse to participate by the laws of society. I say that if you turn your back on the law then don’t come running for the law to protect you only when it suits you.

• Anonymous says:

The feminazi’s just don’t quit. D:

Not that I’m supporting rape or anything, but when a person’s job is to have sex then you should be able to fire the girl if she refuses to do it.

To me, it sounds like this girl was lucky. A really bad boss would have killed her for doing this. It’s an illegal business after all and that has its repercussions.

And yes, I know there’s going to be someone who reacts to my comment with disgust, but the fact of the matter stands. The woman was hired to do a certain job and she failed to perform it. The boss has no right to force her to do her work thus he fired her. Simple as that.

Besides, why are we even having sympathy for prostitutes? I keep hearing about the “sex trade” and how women are “forced into sexual service”, yet I’m not seeing that here. This girl was able to walk out of her job, completely unharmed. She should consider herself lucky, if there truly is such a vast sex trade that is so popularly elaborated upon.

Now, I’ve had experience with a prostitute before (never actually done anything, I just ran into one in the middle of the night while I was walking home while quite inebriated) and so I can say that there is no reason to even want head from one anyway. They’re fucking nasty! Literally, they seem to have “STD-ridden” stamped on their forehead.

I’ll say, just throw the pimp and his hos in prison. The world would be better off with them. They’re obviously doing it voluntarily, and so they are criminals. Be gone with them. D:

• Anonymous says:

Fuck you, douche. I think the world would be better off without YOU, pity we can’t all get what we want.

Prostitution is, if organized well, a perfectly legitimate career and if you ask me it should be legal everywhere; that way it can be cleanly regulated. In Australia brothel prostitution is legal but streetwalkers are not, meaning that the girls work out of clean, secure premises, STD is prevented by insistance on safe sex and the workers earn very good money for their time. It’s a job like any other- all they’re doing is providing an appreciated service for an appropriate price. I’m a regular user of working girls myself and have no qualms whatsoever about it- I get my pleasure, am willing to pay the money and remain proudly STD-free. In fact, I was planning a threesome with 2 hot asian girls for a couple of weeks time, which is more than you’re likely to get from your girlfriend.

If a girl doesn’t want to do something (sometimes they’ll offer it as an “extra” for a reasonable tip) then you can’t push them on it, just take what they’re willing to do and leave. But if you’re not happy with their service then you CAN complain, you may be given a partial refund if you cut the session short, depending on the brothel; they need to keep their customers after all. While a girl wouldn’t and shouldn’t simply be sacked for refusing to do something she doesn’t want to do, one who garner complaints from clients will not be able to bring in much money and may find herself let go, the same way an employee in any other position who isn’t very good at their job would. That’s fair. If you worked at McDonalds your boss wouldn’t be able to sack you if he demanded you do 2 hours of unpaid overtime every night, but he’d be perfectly within his rights to do so if you refused to serve a customer on the grounds that their breath stinks.

• I remember seeing this story from a couple months ago. Although, I can’t remember if its on TV or internet because i was sure i saw a video clip of it. Isn’t it weird or does this only happen to me? =/

Anyway, the woman was fired years ago and it took her several years to figure out she could probably sue. Incidentally she supports a jobless boyfriend/husband and a child, i think.

• Found a link. No video though. I may have saw on tv or its just my memories fucking with me.

Friday, 12 March 2010

A South African sex worker has gone to court, saying she was unfairly sacked by a Cape Town massage parlour.

Known as Kylie, she was dismissed for choosing her clients and spending time with her boyfriend who did not pay for her services, local media report.

The judge said he was not sure how a person engaged in an illegal activity could challenge her dismissal in court.

Kylie has spent seven years trying to seek redress after being sacked in 2003.

• Barbarian of Gor says:

The “Modern women who seek to destroy Men” sure have a long reach…

I mean, if she didn’t want to service the “Freak” who likes to whip her till she bleeds then shit on her, but don’t pay no mo’ than no’ reg’lar blowjob… That’d be reasonable, but she’s a prostitute for goodness sake…

But, Gawdz, even the WHORES in a sh-t country being hard to deal with…

Oh, and on the legal thing:

Technically, she should lose instantly with it not even getting to trial.

It is a long standing legal precedent in basically all man’s laws and traditions that an “Illegal or Immoral agreement is unenforceable in court.” Capone, for instance, couldn’t have “Sued” a hitman he hired to ice somebody, not that he’d have bothered or I’d want to be or be anywhere near that ‘hitman’… In a country where prostitution is legal, she could bring issue, the ‘moral’ part would likely be set aside, but otherwise no…

That is, though I’m sure “Equality Now” and the other “Modern women who seek to destroy men” will try to mess with this…!

• lets go this way.

you are a whore, probably the best and only way you can get a job in that shit hole of a country.

aids and dessess is everywhere, and you dont want to catch it.

you do your job, but you dont want to suck off the 300lbs guy who probably only got laid through whores means more chance dessess (fat in that part of the world, i know but point still stands)

should you be fired because you didnt want to suck that thing? even if you did do your job?

• Anonymous says:

Sure I agree but that doesn’t change the fact a guilty prostitute is taking the law into her own hands, a lawyer is using a woman to make money and a judge allowing her to get away with this while ignoring the fact she too Broke the damn law.

Talk about a fn oxymoron if I ever saw one.

If your willing to fuck a dick for money then you better be prepared to get on your knees if you ask me.

• prostitution is a bullshit thing to make illegal. anf there are only 2 reasons for it

1 religion
          2 morals

because when you make it illegal you make a black market, and its also unsafer.

but where its legal, you can openly inspect and make sure everything is safe, and you you have no black market.

• Anonymous says:

I agree. By the way, if you get hired and have to do work for your boss, you should also agree to blow his dick.

Because well you were hired and you can’t refuse things your boss tells you.

• “It would appear if illegality is no barrier to labour law, then drug dealers and hitmen must also be given protection”

I wouldnt agree. Hitmen do a direct harm to people. He kills them. Same goes for drugs. But prostitution, although formally illegal, stand on a different, more moralistic ground, because it does not directly harm anyone (the process of forcing prostitutes to do business is another matter). I, for one, dont care how the goverment THINK of it and what laws imposes on it. Rationally, she deserves certain protection, until you think that, lets say, if a witch was caught in medievil society, she doest deserve any kind of indulgence.

• Anonymous says:

Regardless if some of these, “professions”, are more or less morally sound than one another, it has nothing to do with the legal aspect. Arguing that prostitution does or does not harm anyone is pointless, because the fact of the matter is it’s illegal, and therefore would fit in with any other illegal line of work, whether your personal opinion believes this should be otherwise or not.

• Oh. So, as I said above, when during middle ages people catch a “witch”, and burn it alive, just because they, out of fuck, thought she is a witch, the said witch entirely get what she deserved, right? Because “law” said so. And you certanly just did.

I’m talking not about what system considers “legal”, or about law. I’m talking about justice.

I cant believe you got +0.4 for this as of yet.

• Anonymous says:

I agree, if it’s illegal to do the job then it doesn’t really matter if you get screwed over while doing it cause you shouldn’t have been doing it to begin with.

For example it’s illegal to sell drugs. So if someone stole the dealers drugs and he called the cops saying “Ya some dude just broke into my house and stole all the illegal drugs I’m trying to sell.” The cops would laugh at him and likely arrest him for being a dealer. I’ve known plenty of people who’ve gotten ripped off while selling or buying drugs and there’s not a whole lot they can do about it.

In fact I remember reading in the paper a few years ago about a guy who called the cops on someone for stealing his weed and he was arrested for possession.

So in other words even if they let the prostitute take legal action against her pimp they should both be jailed for taking part in illegal business practices.

• i have to disagree on the drugs.

i live in an area where if there is something you want, you can get it. nobody forces you.

and before its said, there is a difference between users and addicts. and unlike everything you hear, doing a drug once doesn’t make you an addict, with certain well known exceptions.

and for the record, i dont do drugs, but most of the people i know at one point did acid, or have taken a line of coke.

• Actually I thought twice on writing about drugs, because I honestly believe that person who get himself addicted and therefore get harmed by the drugs, are entirely, ultimately and one-sidedly at fault. Nobody else is responsible for the fact that he HIMSELF chose to consume it. Therefore in my sense, it does not directly harm anyone.

But I decided to follow herd morality on this one, cuz it was a hassle, and my point was prostitution, not drugs.

• Psychosomatic says:

With drugs harming people it depends more on the type of drug being sold. Cocaine, heroine, etc etc aren’t the only drugs that get sold illegally. Take prescription narcotics, for example. Mostly depends on how the person in question takes said drugs. (i.e. binging on something to OD levels or simply ‘that crazy night a week ago’)
      And as far as prostitution not harming anyone, that’s not 100% either. There are a host of STD’s out there that get transferred. From a bad case of crabs to AIDs.
      So the only thing I can really concur with you on for causing harm to others is a hitman. Money exchanges hands for the explicit purpose of injuring/killing another person.
      To the point, though….trying to grant rights given by law to something that is unlawful in the first place seems rather counter-intuitive.

• Anonymous says:

No, no. Beat around your stable and you’re not much of a pimp. Real pimps that know what they’re doing would have already have the girl programmed to think he’s her daddy, boyfriend, employer, etc all rolled into one. Just threaten to take all that away from her and see if her emotionally-wrecked self can survive out there on her own. And if she does start to have an independent mind, fuck her, throw her out – she’s broken goods anyway. There are ten more girls out there willing to replace her anyway.

• Anonymous says:

I’m a vegan working at a burger king. If you order a burger I’ll spit on it in front of you and sue you for violating my rights for not respecting my moral judgement on meat eating even though it’s my job to serve burgers!

I’m an Amish bus driver, you aren’t going anywhere.