15% “Have Had Sex Whilst Driving”

car-stealth-sex.jpg

A survey of drivers yields the surprising finding that 15% have apparently had sex whilst driving.

The survey of people’s experience of driving distractions covered 1,800 participants in 6 countries, with its most striking finding being that 15% claim to “have performed sex or other sexual acts” whilst driving.

Predictably, some 70% had experience of eating whilst driving, and another 70% had used phones and other electronic devices at the wheel (only a third of these with headsets or similar).

5% even owned up to playing games at the wheel.

Just what kind of sexual acts they engaged in is not specified – the consequences of an accident whilst engaged in one of the likeliest candidates are particularly terrifying.

09:09 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Sex crazed monkeys I tell you.

Comment by Courvossier
    11:00 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Smells like self-reporting bias to me.

Comment by CJLopez
    08:41 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet, i'm part of that 15%!!!!

My GF ROX!!!!!!!

Comment by Ota-Kool
    07:24 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow! They sure got a good tinted glass that you can't see the occupant inside but inside the car you can see the surrounding outside.

07:17 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"15% Wish they had while driving"

19:27 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You mean 150%.

07:15 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

thats BS, Car> Sex > Computer/Manga/Anime > Woman. Sex in car its a no because it got dirty with cum (unless she swallow all)

07:38 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You know the way steering wheels used to be prior to 1974 things like that were hard to do because something would be sticking it it.

Comment by Gitami
    08:22 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

OP pic no seatbelts, that's dangerous.

07:57 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

My wife and I drive Interstate 90 in the USA a few times a year for business travel. There are long straight portions with little traffic. Sometimes she pulls down her sweatpants and I finger her to orgasm while I'm driving. Her code phrase is "I'm bored" when she wants me to do that. It's nice and loving to feel her getting off with my right hand while I'm steering with my left. It's just something nice I can do for her and it makes a boring drive less boring for both of us. Tried the BJ thing once, but it's uncomfortable; decided to wait for the motel stop at night. It's a three day trip from Seattle to Chicago, with stops for client meetings and I get her off maybe 4-5 times like that per trip. We love each other a lot and it just is so nice to make her come and feel good during otherwise boring drive times.

I wish you all that kind of happiness in life.

Comment by Miroku74
    11:38 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Incidentally, you don't write stories for Letters, do you? o_0

Just curious.

12:09 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

No, I don't. I write technical and user manuals for small to medium technology firms in the USA and Canada. So, I do write professionally for a living, but not stories for Letters, which is something I don't know about.

I mostly lurk here and my wife and I love to read some of the goofy news stories and things like that.

We've been married 28 years and we are big anime fans.

Comment by NotLogg
    07:44 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I love doing sexual things while driving, safety.

Of course better in back seat while others are driving.

I'd say I've had done it about 10 times... getting a BJ, fingering. Not actual intercourse - THAT is way dangerous!

I've seen women getting fingered while being a passenger.
    I've seen a couple in the back going at IT while being driven. She was facing the rear window, riding some guy.

11:45 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd like a loli under my wheel.

18:33 09/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i can't be the only one interessed in knowing the source of the pic.

22:06 09/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

no, you're not.

01:25 08/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Do you know from which HCG is the picture come from?
    Thanxs

Comment by Courvossier
    06:42 07/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Kei-chan1 said:
    The occasional EN troll might, but any honest and mentally healthy (not some anti sex freak or feminazi) person. Getting a BJ while driving is one of lifes best pleasures.

I feel you on the BJ thing man, but seriously. You're gonna cause an accident. Didn't you read that article about that guy getting head from his secretary while driving who hit something and got his dick bitten off?

02:07 05/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What game is this CG from?

02:55 06/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

is this from an anime or a game? me want play this - so good - me want yes! yes!

Comment by darkkimsei
    15:28 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Okay, How many of you would say no to a BJ. Yeah, that is what I though.

Comment by Kei-chan
    16:52 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

17:42 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This just strikes me as incredibly dangerous.

If you've had a bj, or can have one (lol on this site, not likely, maybe I should have said 'fap'), try to draw a circle during it. Particularly when you climax. Unless you're Superman, that circle is not really going to look like one.
    Now imagine what you're driving-control would be like. Sure it's probably part of the thrill...but man, I wonder how common it is to find car crash victims with their pants down.

Comment by DFC
    17:40 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

DIACA Die in a car accident alraedy..

16:46 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

No Philippines?!!! Because they're all christfags and they don't do those sort of things.

Comment by blockhead
    06:50 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What if the driver ended up in a "head" on collision

06:44 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I haven't read all the comments, but i find this HIGHLY unlikely. Why? Well for starters, Once you start driving for a while, sure, it's easy, but still relies on minimum concentration. That being said, I think it's more like, 15 percent 'Tried' and like 3-5 succeeded. And that's without mumbling about a thousand other flaws I found with this, namely: Small Space, The chance of being seen, As well as many other variables. Sometimes the people that make these statistics are allot like Normal people, There's nothing better than to come up with your own statistics.

04:25 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Who's changing the gears?

Comment by Miroku74
    11:28 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If there's a female front passenger, I'm guessing she would be. Stick Shift FTW.

04:17 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Accident is right! How they even still could drive when trying to fap or have sex is something to wonder about.

04:14 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

But how many percent ate while they had sex and played games on their cell phone?

08:56 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Ate and playing game need all hands, so that person must have mouth/head-driving skill.

10:12 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Multitasking FTW.

04:13 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Can we get which 6 countries?

Comment by Miroku74
    11:30 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm gonna guess the US is one of them. God knows it would explain why so many drivers wait several seconds after a light change before they step on the gas..... or why they fishtail or switch in and out of lanes for no reason.

No wonder why auto insurance rates are so goddamn high in my area. >_<

Comment by Kei-chan
    16:38 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Probably is your standard 6 biggest countries. US/Canada/England/Japan/Germany/maybe China? Who knows though, but its probably those 6.

00:44 05/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Those aren't the top 6 of any list. Swapping Canada with France would make it the top economies, though.

Comment by Ray
    04:14 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Having to use the car brakes suddenly, while getting a stealth blowjob would be rather...cringe worthy...

04:25 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i've done that before. i was driving out of state and my girlfriend gave me a blowjob while my cousin was asleep in the backseat. unfortunately had to stop at a rest area to clean up cause she didn't swallow.

09:00 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It would be more interesting if your cousin gave you a blowjob while your girlfriend was asleep.

Comment by Miroku74
    11:33 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I think they've done ero-manga or hentai with that as a plot.

07:30 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol some girls have no self respect.

06:19 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Hahah, what a bitch.

Comment by tingle
    04:26 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

im guilty of the BJ while driving but not phone use.

04:30 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Nothing screams pro like a successful trip the store while being serviced!

04:30 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Anyone know which H-game its from? It looks so familiar yet.. O_o

04:27 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Initial D. =D

Comment by flood
    04:27 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Wonder what'll happen if they died in an accident while doing this.. Witnesses will see their corpses' positions and state and it would surely embarrass their living relatives.

04:11 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Who the hell is the guy in the background in the image. Why the hell are they doing that in front of him. Also why don't cool people like that ever carpool with me >_<?

Comment by flood
    04:24 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Answer #1: Its not a guy, it's an old female hag.
    Answer #2: They're doing that in front of (her) cuz they're just frickin horny.
    Answer #3: "Cool"? uhh... well for your question, there are whores somewhere out there. Go get one.

05:07 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You're blind man!

The one in the back is a man and he's probably the father, the woman is the mother-in-law and the guy is the son. Wanna bet?
    Well, this is just speculation, but what is for certain is that the one in the back is a man.

19:13 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It's probably his gf. MILF sucks.

Comment by flood
    19:11 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol it really IS obvious that the guy's the son and the girl's his wife/girlfriend. But now I can't really tell if the old hag's a guy or not. it could be a granny, with a ponytail, explaining the pulled-back hair. Plus it looks like she's wearing a yukata. Or an old guy with combed hair, wearing a business suit. Either way, I agree it is the common scene wherein the parent's daughter-in-law is doin sumthin right in front of him/her and he/she is completely unaware of it. Sumthin like taking advantage of an old person's lack of sensing.

06:18 04/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd believe it!

Since I've seen a few doujins with that type of story.