kyon-haruhi-breast-glance-by-kikumaru-bunta.jpg

A survey of women reveals that they are overwhelmingly confident of their ability to detect even the slyest of male glances at their breasts.

When 847 Japanese women were asked “can you spot it when men glance at you?”, 58.3% answered that yes, they could spot furtive glances at their breasts, as opposed to 41.7% feeling unable to detect such attention.

A sampling of their responses:

M-Men are looking at me like that!?

I can completely tell the direction of their gaze.

“Ah! You were checking it out” – I pick up on this.

I really pick up on those creepy glances.

I’m not sure I spot it all, but I often see it.

There are a lot of guys who try to glance but end up looking with their whole face.

I notice it a lot when sat on the train. It’s really obvious.

If they’re not totally ogling you it’s quite charming. My guard’s up though.

I’m quite nervous so I notice it quickly when they do that.

I like clothing which shows off my cleavage so I don’t care.

My chest is nothing to speak of so I don’t get much attention.

I always pick up on it when the men I’m with are checking out other girls.

Comment by patamon
    10:29 15/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I sure hope they can't tell. At work, I'm surrounded by women who have their boobs practically falling out of their shirts on a daily basis. Maybe it's different because I'm also female? At least I can just pass it off as "boob envy" if one of them says something--"Oh, I was just noticing that you have something that I don't." They don't have to know that I'm enjoying the view, right?

19:20 15/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It would be a bit hypocritical for me to get mad at men for staring at my boobs when I like to stare at their asses and groins. Shirtless torsos, too. The only problem I have with the situation is that I wish more fit men would wear clothes tight enough to define the parts I like to stare at. There's an uneven ratio of men and women concerning the wearing of revealing clothes during months that aren't summer. Give and take, dude. Perhaps sexual frustration really is the explanation for the bitches of the world, the inequality caused by men having more to stare at than women... and you men could have the answer to all that with the right outfit. Just think about it. Do the right thing. Emphasize your fine, fine ass today.

12:29 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

And 60% of the men answered that they were totally not looking

18:54 17/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

we guys must have a 1 sec burning ability to record it in our eyes and memory

Comment by TheLAG
    11:08 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I... I can't help it, they're just THERE.
    If a glance now and again is wrong, then dammit, I don't wanna be right.

12:13 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I play "TITS OR GTFO" to sacrifice my Mirage Knight and cancel your summoning. I then lay YOUR MOTHER!

12:53 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

No big deal. I woman also reflectivly peek mens cock (even from the ugliest of men). Its a reflex when youre with the other sex, you just overlook it unless they are actually analizing them.

Comment by Neonie
    13:24 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"I’m actually the one checking out men’s nether regions – I wonder if they notice?"

One of three:

Don't Care

Would enjoy that.

14:04 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

girls... you should be grateful that men wants to look at them. It shows that we men are concern about our girls. We even look out just in case your boobs drop out rolling on the ground.

07:22 20/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

along with the bugs and surveillance equipment

17:50 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Shades. Wear them. You can eye up as much titty as you want. Just try not to smile and watch where you're going.

16:09 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I remember a number of times where I'm staring at a woman's breasts, and don't even realize it. Sometimes, I go through a whole conversation with a girl and afterward think, "Wait, was I staring at her tits the whole time?"

09:51 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well, (pause), if you got water melons hanging off your front side what do you expect and what did you want? You wanted every one from age 1 to age 200 to look at your chest, err breasts.

But, (pause), we (males) are not looking at your chest we are looking at your camel toes and stomach to see how fit you are.

thats settled.

19:38 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"if you got water melons hanging off your front side what do you expect and what did you want?"

Deluded much? The only people who pick their breast size are the ones that get surgery done on them. Everyone else has no choice in the matter, the same way you have no choice about your height.

09:06 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So i wonder if night vision goggles (used in the dark) and sniper rifles / "stargazing" things are also rendered useless.

Comment by Fapping Time
    08:32 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I think it's okay, 'cause when I'm looking at them breasts I can feel a creepy stare aimed at my wallet...

Comment by Wisteria Berlitz
    14:27 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I nget embarassed when this happens...

Comment by Wisteria Berlitz
    14:29 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I get embarassed when this happens ^//^

Comment by Ukonkivi
    18:29 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I had a few choice words to add about the DFC thing, but I believe it's already been done for me.

10:24 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It's worse when you don't even want to look. Like it's some fat or old or ugly chick but they're showing them off and it looks like you're perving even though you're disgusted...

10:01 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

' {$STAMP BS2}

DEBUG CRSRXY, 0, 3,
    DEC5 TIMELEFT,
    " " ,
    DEC5 TIMERIGHT
    PAUSE 100
    LOOP

must create robot to detect breasts for me

10:00 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

' {$STAMP BS2}

ELSE
    PULSOUT 13, 750
    PULSOUT 12, 750
    ENDIF
    PAUSE 20
    RETURN

08:14 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Women are hypocrites, first they wear revealing tops and then complain that men look at their breasts. If you don't want men to look at you don't wear revealing clothing for fuck's sake.

18:14 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

someone didnt read the responses properly.

11:49 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

heh fools, while they're so busy watching out for their chests I'm looking at their asses.

11:53 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

News Flash ladies! I can tell that you can tell that I'm checkin out yer boobies and I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

10:41 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That's why I always wear opaque sunglasses (well, that and the fact that years of indoor living has left me clinically sunblind)- people always assume that the direction the glasses are pointing in is what you're looking at, regardless of the fact that you can still glance sideways with ease.

10:58 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It's a status symbol!!! A rare and valuable resource!!!

19:06 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm scared...

Comment by Schrobby
    02:23 15/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Girls want to be oogled. If you don't glance at their talents here and there they believe you think they're unappealing.

05:34 15/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

from a mans standpoint... what we are looking at is sometimes soo much better...

13:35 26/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't help it sometimes when my hands are in front of me i reach out and start walking slow towards a girls breasts :p. It looks like im hypnotized and i drool!

18:53 10/12/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

whatever, they should expect it now adays, ive been Ass and titty gazing for years about time they catch on-pro

16:05 13/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If you stare at their ass, it's easier to avoid getting caught because their back is turned! :3

Comment by Sandalphon
    07:11 26/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

A survey is not a reliable way to measure women's awareness of others' stares on them, as they can not possibly take account of the gazes they don't notice.

Therefore this whole survey is more about their wishful thinking or thoughts on the case of them spoting glances.

We need an actual scientific experiment to accurately measure this.

03:50 15/06/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I volunteer myself for the pursuit of scientific knowledge!

Comment by IceColdEskimo
    19:33 09/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What would be a good response if you get caught?

"oh! uhh... I'm sorry I find your body attractive".

Comment by chicogrande
    03:08 16/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This is news? But I jest. I know they know that I take many peeks and obvious stares.

17:07 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Sometimes Anon can't help himself to glance at his brother girlfriend boobs! He know it's not good but instinctively he can't restrain it!

00:13 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

paranoia paranoia ♪

Comment by Ukonkivi
    00:34 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That did seem a bit pulled right out of fiction.

Comment by smorki
    02:49 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

...WHERE ARE YOU.

Comment by BeornKonnig
    06:22 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Im a master at peeping jutsu only rookies get caught i can check out the boobs and rears of two girls at once without getting caught, although im not a mega perv but beauty was never ugly

23:37 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"If they’re not totally ogling you it’s quite charming."

I agree with this, it is quite cute. I don't normally pick up on it since I don't really wear clothes that shouts "LOOK AT MY BOOBS!!!". But it just happens sometimes when I shake hands with a guy and their gaze just drops below eye level for a second. Then they try to brush it off and glance to the sides.
    That's cute, but then you get those who stand much too close than needed on a train and openly switch between leering at the face or leering at the chest. =__= It's usually those guys who think their freaking hot stuff just because they've learned how to use a tub of hair product a day, and that every girl would just love to be stared at by almighty him. Damn brats now a days.

As for checking out a guy's package, sounds like a trap to me. Unless they're wearing spandex, I don't think you can see anything, lol~ And if they are wearing spandex, I probably wouldn't want to be close enough to see anything. Hint for the guys though: broad shoulders are always tick~ ^__<)b

Comment by NobleX
    22:56 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"M-Men are looking at me like that!?"
    Fuck no! I don't believe someone said that! No f-ing way! That's what an otaku would think a girl would think. Not buying this!

Comment by patamon
    10:32 15/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Eh, I'd believe it. I have a hard time believing that people of either sex would look at me like that, unless they come right out and tell me they think I'm attractive. Otherwise, if I see someone looking at me, I tend to assume they're just looking at my bag or my shoes or something.

Comment by motaku96
    21:30 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I've probably been caught lots of times already.

22:16 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

They underestimate my toton jutsu you'll never catch a pro boob gazer

08:47 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I always try to keep eye contact with a woman's boobs when I talk to her, it's on polite.

08:59 14/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"they're raping a woman with their eyes. Most guys aren't like that but they do exist."
    Well i don't know about raping with our eyes but unless your ugly as sin we are fucking you with our eyes and any guy who says they aren't are full of shit.