Principal Hired Mother as Sex Assistant

scandal-principal

A headmaster who apparently employed the mother of one of his students so he could have sex with her more easily during school hours has been sacked.

The 59-year-old headmaster ruled an elementary school in Tokyo’s Edogawa ward, but the mother of one of his charges apparently caught his eye at a school event.

Soon the pair had begun an intimate relationship, and the head would frequently have sex with the woman in his office.

He then went so far as to give the woman a job at the school – reportedly the couple would even kiss and fornicate during school hours.

By this time her child had graduated but she retained her post and continued to have sex with the head in school and elsewhere.

The woman became “worried” about her relationship with the principal and sought advice from the Tokyo Board of Education, who soon investigated and determined it had no choice but to sack the head.

The board even instigated an unheard of speed sacking, removing the principal from the school only the day before the graduation ceremony to avoid further outrage from parents, who by this time knew all about the affair and were aghast at the prospect of having him oversee their children’s graduation.

The incoming principal presided over the ceremony instead, despite being new to the office.

The board of education expressed its intent to take firm action against the teacher and issued the obligatory “regrettable” statement:

“For a headmaster to be engaged in such activities is highly improper. This is most regrettable.”

18:39 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Unforgivable, surely having sex with an adult woman for reasons other then procreation is a taboo in this modern society.

Who enjoys big breasts? Seriously?

07:39 02/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

The point is that they had sex in a school.

10:11 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What I came away with after reading this is the story of a mum who was banging the principal and then decided to ruin him by dobbing him in.

Reporting it to the board of education because she became worried? Right, more like an act of revenge after the principal dumped her.

They were banging for how long that her child graduated from school, and she was able to be employed during all that time and beyond that as well.

Evil woman.

Comment by MechaTama31
    12:44 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

He would still have a job if it had been the student instead of the student's mother... :/

09:09 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Record time? They were offended that he went after an adult.

If he was a molestor they would have given him a 20 year grace period, but adult women are a no no in japan.

09:30 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So the consenting adult man loses his job and the consenting adult woman keeps her job?

11:07 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

More like the consenting adult women snitched to the board for "advice" (so stupid) and caused him to lose his job... Nothing was said about her being fired though..

14:00 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"Boy your mama sure does care about your schooling, son."

22:17 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So the women got bored and wanted out so the only way to do it get him fired wow sounds like a women to me

Comment by Riiku
    18:45 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What's wrong with having sex during workhouse? Here in russia, we have lots of secretary prostitutes, and client managers who fucks their clients to get their preference for that company. Nobody gets fired for this.

Comment by Kelvin
    19:32 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I thought it's ok to have sex with your teacher? Wait a sec...only applicable for students, not staff members. Oh well. @_@

08:08 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Why are they treating this headmaster like some kind of monk with an oath to no sex? What was wrong with this relationship?

09:58 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The wrong with this relationship is the word SEX.
    Why?, because sex is a thing of the devil and the school should concentrate in conceal the existence of this satanic practice. The children´s should not know anything of these horrible things that attempt against the moral.
    I admit that when I see the children´s at church I just think about putting my penis in them and suck a small penis.
    Many of my former partners have fallen into temptation, I pray for them and for me because I did something improper.
    All began when I was giving mass and I saw that beautiful child with blue eyes and blond hair. I could not hold back and went to the confessional to masturbate. My hands were dirty and I began to mourn, I could not finish the Mass and one hour the people waited until they decided to leave.

08:12 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The fact that she got a fake official job, while her real job was to get fucked around the clock, probably.

Like, read the article, I'm pretty sure it's written in it.

09:47 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

There seems to be more of this than what we're told...

So what if he wants to get laid with her all the time? He's doing a grown-up woman, and he keeps his pen0r off the kids.

And conflict of interest aside, who knows if the woman WAS qualified for the position he hired her for? He's not appointing the woman to be a judge in a court of law.

But that woman was dumb to have asked the authorities. Either that, or it was her plan all along: to get that guy sacked, AND getting laid at the same time.

Comment by HARDKOAR
    05:11 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"who soon investigated and determined it had no choice but to sack the head." When I read this line all I thought was he got T-Bagged, but as for the article itself, I really don't see how that's a problem, in most work places, employees are always goofing off and doing other things then work, but as long as they still do their work efficiently and timely nothing happens to them. but that's just from my experiences, but look at the bright side, at least this time it wasn't one of his pupils and just one of his pupils mother!

Comment by flood
    05:20 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree, this news isn't awing at all..

05:24 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't blame him. Adultery/Cheating is a great turn on for my.
    My girlfriend would probably kill me if she would know with how many other girls i fucked behind her back.

06:13 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

He had sexual intercourse with a woman? What the fuck is this? Reality? Not in my world, it isn't!

Comment by sanimej2
    05:52 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Headmaster got SACKED!

Comment by Zavalix
    05:27 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So it's bad to date a mature women who just likes him too?... what a crime, indeed.

In other non-sarcastic news:
    The other parents that outraged are just jealous... like if he commited a crime, for god sake...

08:10 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

But it's pretty much a crime to hire someone with government money so you can fuck her brains out more easily during work hours (said work hours being also paid by the taxpayer).

08:30 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, that is what I assume was the reason given for his firing.

Of course, the hysteria about people having sex probably fueled the fire to make it so quick.

Comment by patamon
    06:25 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

But don't you know that sex is dirty and wrong, and you're only supposed to engage in it for procreation? :O

07:36 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

THINK OF THE CHILDREN! WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

(Eh, it's probably the whole "noticably having sex during work" bit more than anything)

Comment by Artefalse
    07:10 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

But don't you know stfu virgin. :D

Comment by patamon
    22:23 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I was being sarcastic. I'm married and not a virgin, although people on this site probably don't believe anyone who says that. lol.

Comment by g0dslay3r
    04:55 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

the question is what does the woman look like?

Comment by BlaqCat
    09:35 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering that. I also wonder if she was married or not...

Comment by H-Ero
    04:11 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So was the only thing he did wrong was have sex with his girlfriend in the school? This guy is much more tame than all the other teachers that get posted on here. At least he wasn't raping children.

Comment by Sukunai
    04:09 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This is utterly a non story.

Principal has sex with a willing mature woman. So what her daughter went to the school. It's not like he was fucking the daughter. What, the principal doesn't have a right to get laid?

Granted, most of us would expect to get fired getting laid at work. Didn't work for Clinton eh, and he was the world's most powerful man at the time.

Comment by Crowbar
    08:15 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Schoolgirl: "What's wrong with dating my teacher?"
    Schoolgirl's mom: "What's wrong with dating the headmaster?"

It's only natural.

21:37 19/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

And Clinton was doing a fine job too! America was actually getting somewhere with him in office. We actually gained money instead of losing it!

05:01 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Most likely, the daughter will become a prostitute.

(prostitute having sex with a client)

client: (moans)ooh How did you learn that?

daughter: I learnt that from my mother and she did that to the school principal few years ago.

12:06 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

client: that school principal was me... your mother was so good.

Comment by patamon
    06:23 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, the only problem I see here is that they were having sex during their working hours. Aside from that, it seems like they were both consenting adults, so...no big deal, really.

13:06 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This.

Comment by basilio
    14:00 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What's wrong with the mother having sex with the principal during school hours? She was hired to be his personal sex slave, right? So technically, she is doing her job.

22:03 28/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

go patamon you are right lol

Comment by patamon
    22:19 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

However, it's not the principal's job to have sex during his working hours, so the problem still exists.

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    14:05 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

But if it was to get better grades for the child, it would be different. Too bad he's already graduated and they were doing it during sch hours...

21:08 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Was the woman a single mother or a slut?

22:03 28/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

probably a single mother and a slut lol

07:24 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

As much as I enjoy your reasoning, and witty delivery, I have to think that it was more the fact that he HIRED the woman...and had sex with her...during school hours. That, yeah, that doesn't seem all that acceptable. More over, for her to be 'hired' means she was probably on the payroll. She was essentially being payed by the school system to fuck her boss, or should I say tax payers dollars were used to give a guy a Workwhore (pun on the word workhouse :P).

Oh, in an ideal world.......

-Sithreis

09:40 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm pretty sure most of us are wondering why the school board did something about THIS, and right away at that...they have much worse things to worry about/ignore.

00:06 27/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not like he does it to her 8 hours a day from the first chime to the last chime. They do their job and then have sex or the other way around so at most they're just stealing a couple hour a day wage by slacking off and doing their own thing.

07:20 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

powerfulist man lol, who you kidding

06:53 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Pretty sure the reason it's looked down upon and "highly improper" is because they were doing this shit during school hours. If there's more to it than that, then yeah, you're absolutely right.

Comment by BlaqCat
    09:27 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol and molesting children on school time is somehow not "highly improper"? Maybe in this particular district they actually give a damn...

16:57 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If I lived in that district, I'd want them both fired!

Sexual morality aside...

"You! Principal! Stop wasting _my_ tax money on your prostitute! Buy one with your OWN damn money, and screw her on your OWN damn time!"

(and once the principal is gone)

"You! Prostitute! If you don't have the skills to teach, or administrate, or whatever you were officially hired to do for the school district, you're fired!"

I wanted Clinton impeached, too. He could afford buy a prostitute with his _OWN_ damn money; he was plenty rich.

Comment by cats
    07:00 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It's absolutely nothing as far as a story and another "Why is this on here..." one, but still better then more Hatsune Miku trolling.

07:14 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

its the principal of him having sex in the skool with child there and other places it could have been anywhere in the skool