8 Reasons Why Girls Should Date Sad Virgin Men

otaku-is-beautiful

Most women avoid romantic losers as though they were plague carriers, but some are prepared to accept there may be advantages of dating a romantically inexperienced man. 8 such reasons are presented below.

Otome Sugoren explains:

1. You can dye him your colour

If you’re his first girlfriend you can have him dress and date how you want. It’s best not to be too forceful and take into account his wishes as you move him closer to what you want though.

2. He’ll be delighted with simple things like you cooking for him or holding his hand

These might be expected by people with lots of experience dating but a romantic novice should be moved by them all the same.

3. You can avoid being compared to his last girlfriend

As he likely never had one, he’ll not compare you to his last. For example your cooking or what you want to do for birthdays, etc. But you should avoid comparing him to your last boyfriend too – upset men tend to get jealous.

4. You can pursue an innocent romance

He might be nervous or awkward on dates. But you can also relive your “innocent” school romances. For a woman looking for “pure love,” a novice might be just the thing?

5. You needn’t be jealous of other women

With an experienced guy you never know when he’ll make a pass at a girl. But with a greenhorn he probably doesn’t know how to talk to girls properly so there’s no danger of that. On the other hand, he’s more likely to be jealous of you so watch what you do with other guys.

6. You needn’t use relationship tactics on him

You don’t have to bother playing hot and cold with him by being deliberately nice or nasty to get what you want. In fact doing this might backfire as he might overreact to such stimuli. Perhaps best to be straight with him.

7. He’ll remember your anniversaries and events

When you started dating you probably cared about these things at first. It’s like that for a guy with no experience so he’ll care about them a lot. He may not know what to expect so you can tell him what you want him to do too.

8. You don’t have to worry about him cheating on you

He’s likely to take romance seriously so the chances of him cheating are low. However, romance can open a man’s eyes so you’d better watch him closely.

On the other hand, a woman looking to have a romantic novice in the palm of her hand may find the competition unexpectedly stiff.

The 2ch response:

“For a woman looking for “pure love,” a novice might be just the thing?” < I want to die!

You think we’d be trolled so easily?

I think we’ve already been trolled easily…

That stuff may be true but the sex will still most likely be terrible.

The disadvantages probably outweigh the advantages.

I’m a virgin but I’m not having any non-virgin!

But the person writing this kind of article is probably trying to help us!

But you guys are playing around with hundreds of 2D girls already. Despicable.

What’s it feel like to have the bitches you look down upon look down on you?

The guys who hunt virgins probably do it because they have no experience to speak of.

I’d like to ask the people who write these articles if they actually do any research at all?

13:15 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I know a few geeky guys who don't really have the confidence to hit on girls, this list really applies to them. They're nice guys and would really treat any girlfriend with a lot of respect. But since women prefer confidence to nice, they remain 'losers'...

Comment by Simca
    18:53 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

it would be adorable and cute at first, that you would be able to sortof control what to do, this and that, so on...but eventually, it'd get tiring D:

i prefer a man who doesn't necessarily have had a lot of experience but atleast he has enough guts to show that he's a man and take the lead in the relationship.

don't get me wrong, i would love to be aggressive in a relationship and all, but it just sucks when the guy is so passive and lame..

IMO, acting all innocent and virgin-y only looks cute on girls...there could be exceptions on guys but it's rare :P

15:01 17/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Most likely, the guy won't remain passive forever. The simple fact you're with him should stir up some confidence in him and eventually move to the aggressive leading role in the relationship, provided he knows you want that. If he doesn't, then confidence is not the cause but an effect.

14:42 24/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The other comments are right, I married a sad virgin. Just being in a secure relationship increases male confidence ten fold... I won't lie it is hard work, but nearly all of my friends seem to struggle with their husbands... I bet even confident men give you problems too, just different ones. You gotta marry the man with problems you can handle and, innocent men have innocent problems.

Comment by I_LOVE_SIMCA
    13:41 16/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

*Taking note wholeheartedly*

Okay, anything else you like your partner to be, Simca?

15:47 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Easy to look down upon, but I wonder if those spinsters enjoy dying alone.

20:00 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

......the problem is whether you got money or not.....oh..and about the jerk...i think some of the girls is already smart enough to choose a rich, friendly and smart nerd.....

Comment by KinTAmA
    22:36 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This list sounds like it came from a butthurt female

Comment by Bronxdragon
    15:01 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Uhhh.....yeah......I don't think women really want guys that don't have a backbone....unless they are the older world weary ones ready to settle down.

Comment by Heigen
    02:01 31/10/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So virgin is automatically one?

"You needn’t use relationship tactics on him"
    These should never be used. Fucking mindgames.

Comment by Sankakkei
    14:20 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

sadly the poor guy wont ever notice that hes being use in some backfire/trap/reverse TRAP?!- plan. his life is hers :/ that kinda makes me want to punch a woman in her genitals.

Comment by motaku96
    10:25 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'm an inexperienced man! Women of the world, come to me!

13:03 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

LOLZ! Don't start the party without us!

13:07 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I am so waiting.... Like 20 years....

I mean what unorthodox female would fall for something like that and try to date an otaku or a neet?

But maybe romance would jolt one out of hikikomori and neet status....

13:48 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

While the descriptions notes that the guy's a newbie to relationship this actually make him quite a potential tool to women.

Otherwise, the title of this article wouldn't include "sad virgin men"

08:35 12/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I think the number reason to not date them is because most them are too ugly, and those that aren't probably don't have any trouble getting a girl. Don't worry though, the girls will eventually come around when they realize that they themselves are too ugly and shallow to get the guy of their dreams. Either that or it will simply reach a point where nobody is getting any, which apparently seems to be the current situation.

Comment by Chris
    19:24 03/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

All in all, lower standards.
    And the guys who hunt virgins do it cause, well it feels nice to be first. Blame it on the world for making all those games and competitions where the winner, is usually the first one to reach the goal.

Comment by Velichi
    13:01 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I love the mosaic of this article's pic in the sidebar. The last line's pretty funny, too.

Unfortunately, I'm going to need a mosaic for the image that pops up in my mind when I see that sidebar now.

12:54 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"I’m a virgin but I’m not having any non-virgin!"

Bwahahaha! Fine then, deny yourself the moist warmth of a real woman's vagina.
    So what if her hymen is already broken? It was going to end up like that anyway.

22:26 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Used goods are used, bro, they can't be repaired.

15:51 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

technically they can, doctors can reconstruct the hymen now. it may be used but it can be repaired now.

They can repair someone physically but they can't repair them mentally. The bad girl stays broken inside even if she looks put together outside.

10:00 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I laughed so hard.

It's funny to see how women think that they have an opinion or that said "opinion" matters to anyone.

09:47 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

most of these would probably ring true with me.

09:45 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm the 40 year old virgin, and I endorse this list.

10:06 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

girls are kinda disgusting they like guys that had alot of girlfriends ugh disgusting much i like mines unexpirienced

11:41 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

it seems like this could arise the friend/wingman situation.

Example: a hot girl sees you with another hot girl and asks herself; wow, whats up with that guy to get such a hot girl. he must be rich, intelligent, interesting, etc. and will try to make a move on the guy. the guy surprised that yet another hot woman has approached him might not contain himself.

just a thought. maybe unlikely but not impossible.

10:12 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

A few good points but most are contradictory or redundant.
    For example "3. You can avoid being compared to his last girlfriend", doesn't everyone hate this? I don't think experienced daters would ever pull something like ex-to-present-girl comparison out loud.
    A good point though is "6. You needn’t use relationship tactics on him".

21:34 10/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

If you are a pick-up artist you compare often and loudly. Because the girls who like those kinds of men, like to be the one to "win" them.

Comment by Kelvin
    10:48 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Why is love so complicated?

Comment by hALOTOO
    15:06 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It's is not love that is complicated, it is people who are complicated

15:19 17/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Ultimately it all comes down to two people wanting to pursue a romance with the other rather than what their own ideals for a partner might be.

Sadly, I don't think these women will be meeting any "sad virgins" anytime soon, and understandably so. These guys need to get off their butts and meet women if that's what they want, the woman won't come to you if she doesn't know you.

17:15 18/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Less likely of contracting an STD I'd bet as well.

08:37 17/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

totally aggred with these, after I got fed up with my first girlfriend and threw her out, my thinking changed and my standards rose into the sky. won't ever submit to a woman this much as I did with her. I have my own needs too, and if she can't keep up with it, it's her problem.

Comment by ProfessorMinovsky
    21:52 02/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I guess nerds can be the same everywhere, they could be over thirty overweight and living with their parents but god forbid they have to lower their expectations to a woman not pure as the driven snow with the body of a super model.

03:50 02/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

This will likely submit a huge flame contest, but when it comes down to it, (Mind you i am atheist) in the so called Biblical days women were the original; sinners. this further proves that fact. Of course it doesnt change the fact that i will alwayus bee looking for a woman that matches my tastes exactly. Chances are I'll die a lonely and cold death because i am simply too picky with no intent of changing. All these "Sad Virgins" need is a Dakimakura if they cant work up the confidence to ask a lady out. its not that hard, just ask them... what are they going to do? Cut off your balls? Hell no, they will either say yes or no. There's nothing to be afraid of.

~bcummans@ymail.com

Comment by Mato Kuroi
    13:57 02/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Read this and was like WTF?
    ...what's wrong with dating an otaku just because you like him? D:

10:52 09/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If you kill yourself, you'll never have a chance.

Comment by Elliot
    10:33 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Somehow i just want to do a death wail, curl myself in my blanket, and purchase a love plus game from my bed...

01:50 17/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Thats an epic pic

Comment by Abel Liegod
    23:15 16/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh man, thats so sad...

20:47 09/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

"I’m a virgin but I’m not having any non-virgin!"

LMAO

12:32 16/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, if girls take this with a grain of salt you guys might actually get laid.

11:13 16/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Gotta love it when sluts think that they will be loved. Nope, just banged until they are boring and left to hang. I, as an experienced man with a few women, would want a semi experienced woman. A inexperienced person can be fun but its 50/50. When I was an inexperienced man, I only wanted an inexperienced woman and I got my wish.

Comment by Princess Lala
    10:27 16/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

OK..somehow the comment system here does not like me...wrote something but it did not appear.. meh :x

OK again then: Is there a sad German virgin man here?

Me: 21 y virgin girl.

Explaining myself: Just realized how great it MIGHT be to have a husband who is also in manga/anime :P.

And it would be awesome to find love on a website like sankakucomplex xD.

Be taller than 185cm!

11:01 09/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Dear Princess Lala, If you are what you say you are... I will be in Munich on the 1st of January 2012. I will wear a Huge BMW cap in BMW welt. I am 187CM and am built like a Hokuto no ken character

07:02 16/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I think this article is horrible, it pretty much is telling girls to pimp guys who are virgins and that is not right...Or at least that's the impression it gives me. But I'm open minded to this article as well, though more for The main idea being Girls should not Dismiss guys who are more romantic than usual. Although I don't understand why them being a sad virgin is only secluded to Men, the ideas can apply to Women as well, that's my opinion though.

-Sica

Comment by Princess Lala
    10:04 16/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, can´t believe that I feel the temptation to post this here right now, but who cares anyway xD.

Are there any sad German virgin men here? I 21 y virgin girl.

Would be kind of awesome to fall in love through meeting on a website like sankaku, LOL.

To explain myself: reading this article and the comments made me realize that I might prefer an anime/manga fan (and/or otaku xD) as husband lol.

Be taller than 185 cm!

15:11 17/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I found your post very endearing, probably because of your [imagined] sincerity.

Sadly, I'm not what you're looking for, but I wish you good luck.

Comment by Thage
    06:01 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Article aside; that picture... ('O.O)