“I’ll Do You If You Do My Homework For Me”

computer-bishoujo-by-hentai-oyaji

A student who offered to have sex with anyone kind enough to complete her programming assignment has been at the centre of a scandal after her boyfriend found out about the affair and exposed her to students and faculty.

The girl, a student at Bejing’s prestigious Tsinghua University, was set a programming assignment in C, but apparently computers were not her strong-point and she found herself unable or unwilling to complete the assignment.

Instead she made an offer to male students: in exchange for completing the assignment she would spend a night with the helpful man in question. She was soon able to submit her completed assignment.

However, her boyfriend found out about the matter and was furious. In proper vengeful boyfriend style he posted all his pictures of her, along with her personal details, up on the university forums.

sex-for-homework-girl

Fortunately for her, it seems these were non-erotic in nature.

Students were outraged at the affair, denouncing her comport as “shameful” and “not the correct way to do homework.”

2ch for its part was more interested in code examples.

It is not clear what grade she received for the sex-traded homework or whether she faces official sanction.

In recent years there have been an increasing number of scandals involving sex surfacing at Chinese universities, although it seems the usual pattern is the more direct and traditional approach of a female student having sex with a professor in exchange for elevated grades.

15:07 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

From qdb # 180081:

some girl just came onto our floor
    and was yelling "sexual favors for anyone who does my sociology paper"
    i just asked her what the paper was about
    and she said the accomplishments and growth of feminism
    bahahahaha

11:38 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

This is the free market at work, I don't see any problem here.

14:07 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'm envious... I never got to have these kind of stuffs despite often ended up getting to do the whole team's group assignment alone.. :<

Comment by Dark Mage
    16:19 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Whats funny a lot of geeks probably would have done that assignment just to have their room cleaned or to get a date.

20:56 18/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

even geeks want pussy... i dont think that condition would have changed.

13:57 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Japanese University's are more worse.

Search "Rape Club" at YouTube.

12:06 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The important question is if the guy got the sec before or after doing the report. Or rather, before or after her getting the grade. Because if she sucks at computers, just write up a piece of shit essay and get the sex, then when she fails it's not like she can do anything to you without getting herself in serious trouble.

19:27 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

C is no walk in a park by any stretch of the imagination. No wonder she couldn't do it.

21:14 01/10/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Students were outraged at the affair, denouncing her comport as[...] “not the correct way to do homework.”

Ha ha, that was hilarious.

Comment by OTIKA
    12:50 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Programming should be instinctive.
    Any less of a personal attachment, one should reconsider jobs.

Comment by Myballz
    13:19 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

C is a very old computer language I guess they need to use it for there old systems they didn't update in 30 years.

I feel bad for her I hear the Chinese Army is looking for some good women.

13:30 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

C is still used in every major operating system on earth. Your operating system is built in C.

Comment by Myballz
    13:36 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

They might as well teach Fortran in China.

Comment by BlaqCat
    09:32 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

spanther said:
    She isn't a slut just because she offered love <.<
    She only would be one, if she does this everyday and for money <.<
    She just asked for help and gave him something back she could give...

But...a "slut" is just a promiscuous woman. I think you mean "she's not a whore" o.o;;

12:31 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i do i want to do if she is sexy

11:17 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"put your clothes on! i'm trying to do your fucking homework, bitch!"

11:46 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

These pics don't look like they're of the same woman.

Compare the pic on the left, and the one on the top, to the one on the bottom. The woman in the bottom pic is missing most of her hair in front, giving her the appearance of a moby-sized forehead! (Watch out for Sea Shepherd!)

WTF happened there?!

Left-most pic... cute face.
    Top pic... okay face.
    Bottom pic... danger!

11:51 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Seriously, why didn't she just have sex with the teacher to get the better grade instead of having sex with random students for every homework assignments.

Comment by BlaqCat
    12:28 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It was probably too intimidating to offer herself to the teacher. If he's one of the few "strict" teachers, she'd probably end up kicked out. Much easier to offer to a fellow (probably ronery) student, especially in China...

Comment by slayer545_sama
    12:23 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This is gay and she will burn by thee Lord Gibil!

09:31 01/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

She should get detention for being naughty! *bow chicka wow wow*

00:19 16/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i'll do her homework , no doubt about it :3

Comment by spanther
    09:31 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Hehe you're a gentleman! <3

Comment by GodOfSpeed
    09:26 15/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd give her an F, on both her project and her slutty-ass body

Comment by spanther
    09:32 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You're just jealous because you had no such thing. Dude! xD

21:57 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Why is it a Korean picture???

10:51 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

*pays girl to put it back on*

18:54 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

D'oh! And there I was taking cash to write shitty Pascal* and BASIC* programs for NCAA football players so they could pass their "elective" compsci classes... I could have settled for retarded poonanny instead!

oh wait... I made the right choice.

* circa 1987...

17:55 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Woah, I'm surprised she didn't just go for plagiarism.

Comment by Mega Oppai Lover
    00:55 15/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Why can't this happen to me "Of course I'll do your homework for you I won't guarentee you it'll be right but I will require the sex afterward thank you"

Comment by iambill
    01:04 15/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

And I was just taking a break from my 36 hour programming... Oh geez.

07:35 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That's what her boyfriend gets for not knowing C.

Comment by AoCanada
    07:16 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What an asshole boyfriend. If I found out my girlfriend was offering herself in such a way, I would first confront her with the information. I would talk it out with her, and naturally break off the relationship, unless she feels horribly about it and wishes to change. I would never embarrass her by telling the entire university. Who the hell does that?! One little mistake like this and you think you have the right to ruin her life? Something like that does not blow over easily among family and peers. It's more something you should look back on and regret and deal with yourself, rather than hear about it from other people for the rest of your life. People seriously disgust me.

Comment by BlaqCat
    12:20 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Meh. I can't say I blame him. He was probably enraged when he found that his girlfriend whored herself for a homework assignment. Look at it this way, he embarrassed the hell out of her, probably ruined her life scholastically, but he didn't abuse her physically. Some guys snap and go to stab their girlfriends. He just served up some cold revenge.
    Also, she's a woman in china, the way I hear it, women over there are outnumbered 5 (or more) to 1 by guys. So at the very least she'll find herself another boyfriend soon enough.

05:25 15/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, I (don't) wish her good luck finding someone to date who doesn't cares she is a slut...

07:39 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

oh please that bitch get whatevers coming to her that dude is awesome nothing like sweet revenge with everyone now knowing your soon or already ex girl a a fucking whore

07:42 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

A girl who sells herself cheaply like that couldn't have a better boyfriend, could she? Anyway, this is just dumb...

Comment by Azrael
    07:59 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Honestly it seems like she had it coming and he's probably more than she deserved anyways. She started sleeping around with other guys because she was too lazy to do her homework and while I'm sure those guys enjoyed it that's no comfort to the boyfriend. >.>

09:39 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, what a pretty color you painted it....thought, now it smells of both paint and shit.

Your empathy is poorly placed just as some of their distaste. It is not a "private matter" it is an academic issue and is relevant to the school board. It may vary from country or person about how ethical the use of prostitution is and I don't mind it at all, but this is a matter of cheating. Because it is a matter of cheating, academically, the details of "how" become known. I don't care about the boyfriends intention but everything else is just procedure.

Of course I cheat as well, though I'm payed with money and not sex, but if something were to happen to me I beg you not to menstruate for me

Comment by AoCanada
    11:13 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Fine, you do make some valid points. She cheated and used illegal and potentially dangerous means to do so, but then you should bring that information to the dean of the university, or better yet, the girl's parents, NOT your peers. If you brought this to the attention of her parents then you'd be doing the right thing. Instead that asshole basically ruined her life. Of course, if she had terrible parents (meaning abusive, which actually may explain some things), then your next best person to speak to is the dean. Obviously she needs some help, so talking to someone in charge is the only way to go. It's like revenge, but in a GOOD sense--you get closure, get her into trouble, and then possibly get her the help she needs for the long run. Everybody wins.

17:26 15/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Can u imangine urself stop to think "Ok, my hunny bunny shagged another dude. Ah well, this thing happens. "

Comment by spanther
    09:07 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

AoCanada: That was what i meaned, when i wrote "please all stop judging her, because you all don't know the backgrounds"

Nobody can judge another human, he or she just don't know. How can you judge something you don't know? You don't know if she was evil or good!

You just can't!

07:40 15/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If you were angry at your girlfriend for cheating on you, do you really think you're going to be rational about it at that age??? HAHAHAHA.... riiight.

10:04 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I consider myself a very compassionate person, but I can't sympathize to much for the girl. She should have seriously considered the consequenses of her actions before doing what she did. Hell, we all make mistakes, true, but we have to accept responsibility for them. The girl in question, one, was stupid for what she did. Two, she was double-damned stupid for getting caught. I don't know the boyfriend, but I understand his rage in this situation. He probably liked the girl, and to find out the girl whored herself for a better grade was a punch in the gut (and probably the groin as well). How would you react if were in his shoes? Just think long and hard about that one.

Comment by hachi
    11:17 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The boyfriend must have been a stupid limp-dicked moron. He couldnt help her with home work or please her in bed. So she had to look elsewhere.

This is all the boyfriends fault!

And now he gets all butthurt? What a douche.

Comment by spanther
    09:10 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Hehe hachi you rock! xD

08:15 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Little mistake?! Either way, she'd be screwed academically. Who would hire her ultimately? She'd fail at the job and be fired. All that would do is wound the employer financially and herself since she's now jobless and did at least 4 years of college for nothing except get pregnant with a child to feed or throw away. LITERALLY.

14:02 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"She'd fail at the job and be fired."
    Not necessarily.

"My programming sucks, but fortunately so do I."

lehnerus2000

08:03 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If she wishes to change ? Would you really take back a slut just like that ? The guy did a good thing, support that 100%. Although i'd probably just kick her in the stomach for some time. Probably.

Comment by spanther
    08:14 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I am so glad i could read your words after all this hate bitching around here against her...
    Thank you for being human AoCanada! Calling a girl a bitch, just because she has problems and offers a service so that someone will help her. What is so wrong in having sex? Boys can jump from one to another bed, then all say "You're the guy!" if a girl does the same all call her "stupid bitch!!!"

Oh my god, grow up people! Something that really is embarassing is this fucking two faced society!!!

It's her business not yours! So stop blaming her because she decided her life for herself!

If she does something you dislike, just don't do it yourself then but don't blame her for being different!

10:34 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh for chrissakes, spare me! The girl was wrong, period. She cheated on her schoolwork, and her boyfriend. Saying it's 'Her life, her choice' is cop-out. True, she made her own decision, but now the consequences are being realized, and learned the hardway. If your boy/girlfriend did this, would you still be placid about it? If the answer is yes, you're either a lier, or a much nicer and understanding person than most of out here (myself included). She was a lazy ass who took the easy way out, and got caught. The guy who helped her cheat was equally wrong, and he should face disciplinary action too. You're entitled to your opinion, but stop looking down on the rest of us.

Comment by spanther
    08:53 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't look down on you. I never do such a thing to other humans. I just said that it was up to her. What would be if she hadn't a boyfriend? Maybe this guy didn't knew she had one? You don't know the whole story after all. Why judging her then?

Well, for me i think it is scary to read things (posts) like "i would kick her in the stomach" or different...

Who has the right to do such things to others? If che cheated with her boyfriend, i think he should leave her. But this is no reason for crusader strikes and judging :)

On the other side the guy got something from her. She gave him pleasure and she wanted his help then. I think it still is wrong that he just talked about this with others...

What does he have from it? Why does he do such a thing to her? She did something for him and he did something in return. But why did he blame her afterwards? At first he agreed with it. I just don't understand, why he did such a rude thing afterwards...

In the part she cheated her boyfriend well, maybe the best would be both break this relationship now. But there's no reason to call a human evil things, just because he or she (whatever counts in a situation) had sex with another human. Sure it wasn't nice to do such a thing since her boyfriend didn't like it but come on...

After all it's her life and her decision. If she liked other contacts then it's her business. We really shouldn't judge her...

Nobody forces us to do such a thing. If you don't want to do such a thing so don't do it then :)

I just mean don't judge others just because they are different. You all don't know her, maybe she is a kind human and didn't want to hurt her boyfriend. Maybe she just had problems with computers but was afraid to tell this to someone. Maybe she had fear she can't accomplish the course and would get into trouble later. Who knows? Well we don't! :)

I don't look down on you all @ Anonymous ^^

I just point at humanity and that everyone should try to be a good human and see it from a less full of hate view :)

08:54 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

One little Mistake?

More like a huge mistake.

She deserves to be beaten and shot for what she did.

Comment by spanther
    09:02 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah sure anonymous...
    Beaten and Shot, sure...

You're sick, aren't you?

If you think a human deserves punishment or death because this human had sex with someone other, you're really sick...

08:53 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL "One little mistake" So what is big mistake for you?

Bitch is bitch. Nothing can change that.

Comment by AoCanada
    09:24 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

There are worse mistakes, man. You know what I think is a bigger mistake? Drug abuse, kidnapping, murder... Just off the top of my head. She made a smaller mistake compared to what she could have done. She doesn't deserve what happened to her. Also, you shouldn't always be defined by your actions. People slip sometimes. Sometimes the things we do are caused by stress or mental problems that need psychiatric healing. Even if she just likes sex and did it for fun, that's her problem, not the entire university's. A real man would have confronted her, broke off the relationship, and left it up to her to deal with it herself, maybe even help her if you're not totally broken up about it. You NEVER take revenge in such a cynical, childish manner. If you do, you're no better than the person you're taking revenge upon. Stop being little boys and open your minds a little bit.

17:13 15/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"You NEVER take revenge in such a cynical, childish manner". Well then, what the proper thing to do? Go hump the next girl just to get even?

Even if they do get around to discuss amicably about this it doesn't change the fact the boyfriend's been cheated/cuckolded.

Comment by spanther
    09:00 17/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

AoCanada you're so right...

What's so bad about sex? Why is it punishable if you have more than one? Well...

I think religions brainwashed our minds and all these "rules" you don't have to do i don't know...

I think humans should do whatever they want, as long they don't hurt another one! Free decisions and nothing to be ashamed of!

08:38 14/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"one little mistake" lol