Home Nudity Man Guilty of Indecent Exposure

maggie-mui-coffee-exhibitionist

A court has judged a man guilty of indecent exposure after a female passerby observed him naked in his own kitchen and complained to police.

The 29-year-old Virginia man, himself a father, was charged with indecent exposure after being spotted by a mother and her young son passing by; the details of this “crime” are presented in the previous report on the incident.

Despite his protestations that he was innocently moving about his own kitchen whilst preparing coffee, police and courts insisted he had committed an act of lewdness offensive to public decency.

The judge handling the case agreed with prosecutors that being naked in his own home was “indecent,” and rendered a guilty verdict, though he magnanimously refrained from handing down a prison sentence or taking his daughter into care. An appeal is planned.

The convicted sex criminal finally seems to realise his expectations of privacy in his own home are unreasonable:

“I feel the exact feelings that they’re speaking – I’ve put onto other people. They’re looking into my home. I live in a fishbowl, an ant farm. Everyone’s looking inside my house now. That’s ok.”

The man admitted he was foolish in not closing the curtains, but with characteristic self-preservation the judge responded “I don’t fine people for being stupid. We’d all be in jail.”

The woman who brought the charges, who is incidentally married to a local police officer, is reportedly pleased with his conviction.

Via Fox.

17:35 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Same thing happened to a Singaporean man who was drinking coffee naked in his apartment by the window.

A woman saw him naked and reported him to the police. He was arrested for indecent exposure to the public. If I remembered correctly, he was handed a fine of S$2000.

Comment by HentaiKamen
    17:24 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

“I don’t fine people for being stupid. I'd be broke.”
    - Virginia Judge

Comment by Sotanaht
    16:59 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

He desperately needs to file a civil suit against that Nazi. Just picturing her smug look at the news infuriates me.

Comment by HentaiKamen
    17:22 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Me too. I wish somebody would rape that smug bitch.

I cannot believe this shit. How can they charge him guilty for this? Is there no justice left in this world?

16:45 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thats what you get for living in the dumbest country in the world.

Comment by H-Ero
    17:20 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This man's lawyer must be terrible.

20:13 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

HAHAHAHAHA, this is why I don't have any intention of moving to the US anytime soon.

18:42 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't really get how a male child could be traumatized by seeing a man naked. I mean he's got the same equipment, hell he's probably seen his dad's before.
    When I was little I took baths with both of my parents, but then again they also let me run around the beach nude till I was five. I guess having a father in the Navy and living in Europe where that kinda shit is normal will do that to ya.
    (I'm American BTW but I lived in Italy for five years from 1-6 yrs old)

But I digress; WTF I can't even be naked at home anymore? What has this country come to? I thought that a Man's home was his castle. Shouldn't a king be permitted to walk around his castle naked at 5:30am to get a cup of Joe. I don't even know what to say.............

18:45 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

HOLY SHIT! They're outside of your windowless room watching your fap!

16:45 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder how naked people can induce trauma...

I believe that even in the US there are some public events with naked people.. like PETA protesters for example

16:43 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And this is why America is stupid.

Comment by MechaTama31
    14:34 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Sucks for that guy, but at least we got to see that picture of Maggie again... :D

14:07 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

wow, America!!!
    oyu peek into someone house instead of getting charged. you charge the house owner.

Comment by Sir Romance
    14:06 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

While the fact that the man was arrested for being naked in his own home scares me, what's even scarier is the fact that the woman reported him in the first place.

Note that she could have just passed his "indecency" off as a blunder or mistake (which is actually the case) instead of going out of her way to convict a mostly innocent person of the smallest crime.

I'm afraid that US citizens are becoming less forgiving and more judgmental. Jail is obviously not nice, therefore we must not be too quick to exile people there and be more sympathetic.

20:22 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Fuck the US, "County of Freedom" is just bullshit.

13:49 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Stupid woman. She's the one doing the voyeur. She's stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!

Comment by drunkspiderman667
    13:53 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i think ill find where this chick lives and just murder her.

Comment by diskonline
    14:01 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's the point.

Comment by Barbarian of Gor
    14:40 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is AmeriKKKa for you...

Caters to the parasites, worships the true thieves, the rich elite, driven by moralists who see the Devil everywhere but when they look in the mirror...

And it must end, though it'll probably lumber and crash in a few decades.

15:04 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

OMG I KNOW RITE?! NWO will kill us all and turn us into mind drooling retards and each of us will have a tracking chip if not already.

FEMA nuff said.

16:09 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

FUCKING WHAT THE FUCKKKKK AMERICA?
    WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA? FUCKING WHAT?

16:06 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd have jailed that woman for excessive display of stupidity!

Comment by Aero
    16:17 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

“I don’t fine people for being stupid. We’d all be in jail.” <-- QFT.

Comment by SaruDa
    16:30 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Because fines = jail.

16:18 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

happened in singapore ten years ago... not surprised

16:30 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The next thing you know, we'll be sued for shitting because it's indecent...

15:58 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Proves that women are spiteful beings.

15:35 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

so i wonder what is more serious, peeping or the peeped people being naked... wtf

14:43 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Rightfully charged

Comment by Riiku
    15:05 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Such thing as "Decency" is fucking bullshit

15:26 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

apparently this Yvette Dean deserves everything she'll get from the anons of the world...lololol

03:11 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The search engines are your friends there can't be many Yvette Deans in Springfield Virginia.

21:21 22/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That bitch should be the one who got arrested!
    She's probably some kind of a perverted peeper.

19:33 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

to be honest, this is like the joke I've heard about a burgler slipping on an ice cube in a man's house and sueing the man for endangering his life. What surprises me is that, although the judge admits to his stupidity, HE STILL CHARGES THIS UNLUCKY MAN WITH INDECENT EXPOSURE!!! Okay, I could go on about everything everyone already knows, but WTF? He's only guilty for being subjected to this crap, he's not a sex offender, he's just unlucky. What I'm wondering is why she walked onto his property, she probably was peeping on him with her son as an excuse, and got caught.

09:16 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Doesn't this article already appeared (with the same image and text) on October 25?

Why publish it again? A server error?

09:48 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No, the earlier article was about the man getting charged, this article is about how the court actually found him guilty of indecent exposure. Might not sound as much difference, but it's actually the difference between "sigh, to many idiots around" and "there goes my faith for humanity...".

08:35 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Where are you from? I can't wait to google your pathetic country and find out all the weird, demented, stupid shit that you folks do.

21:52 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Weird, demented and stupid shit? Must be from USA or UK surely.

Comment by ariska666
    05:40 24/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

this is just ... not right...I mean damn what is going on with our government ... they'll believe whatever a women says but not a man...wow

Comment by Dirty_Dingus008
    09:17 24/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That bitch needs to be convicted for the lewd act of looking into another persons house. She must do that to every fucking house for her morning cheap tricks it seems.

16:43 27/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm surprised to see how easy it is to be convicted of PUBLIC indecency inside of your house.

08:02 18/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i have the woman broght up on charges of voyuerism, trespassing and possably child abuse cause if she and her kid were walking through this guys yard at 5:30 am it would mean that her kid had to have been waken up befor that time.

12:07 09/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Double standard FTW.
    Man watches a girl be naked around her house, he gets arrested and deemed a sex offender.
    Woman watches man be naked around his house, minding his own business, he still gets arrested and deemed a sex offender.
    I wanna know why this woman was around his property with her kid so early and why no one is finding that questionable.

14:24 23/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I say we molotov that bitch's house.

17:04 22/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

It could be fun it Wlliamson's lawyer would have completely turned the tables: He could have claimed that the people who saw Williamson were voyeurs, stalkers, peeping-toms. Who goes in the early hours of the morning looking through others' windows? Only perverts do that! Did the man know he was being watched? No! Did he make sexual gestures? No! However, someone was looking into other people's homes early in the morning. Who does that? Only perverts do it!

14:14 12/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I live really close to where this happened, and not only was he doing this in his own home, but the only reason the woman saw him in the first place is because she was taking a shortcut ON HIS PROPERTY. That's right, she was trespassing, saw him in the window, and decided that she would make a show to her son how shocked she was by pursuing charges against the man.

Comment by Bronxdragon
    10:46 24/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is stupid how did that bitch win that case....he was in his fuckin house...by himself...in his damn kitchen naked....what was the dumb bitch doing lookin in his window he should have countered sued her ass for like uhhhh whats the term...something privacy something...whatever lol.
    Oh yeah double standard bet you if that bitch was caught naked not only would "he" have lost the case but he would be in prison.

09:39 24/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Putting away fact that woman was policeman wife, I think he would win if he was first in suing her for abuse of privacy

Comment by man1
    02:28 29/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The guy should have Esukariborugu-ed her when he had the chance.

"Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi... NOT!"

Come to think of it, instead of it might be a case of sexism, it might be a case of DO NOT WANT in which the woman can't unsee the possibly horrifying sight of the guy's, er, lil' bro, hence the prosecution.

Regardless, LAW FAIL.

06:24 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

He should sue the woman for peeping.

00:25 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

this is bullshit
    WTF was she doing at a time like that anyway ???