The Art of Anal Onanism

03:22 23/06/2010 # ! Good (+0.8)

Omg I just can't believe how uninformed and uneducated some of these arguments are.

Let's start with masculine biology 101 : it is widely known and scientifically demonstrated that massaging your prostate will not only give you an erection, but also pleasure. If you find that this pleasure makes you gay, well, all men are gay, because that is just how nature made us. If you don't want to enjoy this pleasure, for whatever reason, that's your problem.

Now, relating practices to sexual orientation is a little shortsighted. It's just as if you said "anal intercourse with a girl makes you gay, because if you don't use her vagina it means you'd like to fuck a man just as well". No, it doesn't. Anal play with a girl, to some, is a lot of fun and feels great. Be it your anus or hers that is being the center of attention. All the men have the potential to enjoy prostate stimulation, not all of them would enjoy it if said stimulation was given by a male partner.

It is also a little insulting that you would point fingers at people and decide for them who and what they are as if you knew better than them. There are many couples who enjoy turning the table with a handy strapon. That, my friends, is a heterosexual practice, as it involves a male and a female. If you'd like to try with a man, yeah, that makes you at least a little bi-curious I suppose.

You should just accept this fact : there are gay men and straight men who enjoy anal stimulation (by the way, some gay men would never do anything involving the anus, either on giving or receiving ends, just so you know). Your calling them all gay won't change the fact that those who are straight would never ever want to do anything with another man.

Also, sometimes, labels are kind of a burden, and who fucking cares? What you do like, enjoy it as much as you can and have fun, my friends :¬)

Comment by Martijn
    Comment by Gloglablyn
    03:44 05/12/2009 # ! Good (+0.4)

You are gay if you are attracted to and want to have sex with other men. Massaging your prostate during masturbation or sex does not mean you are gay.

03:51 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

You can't convince the normalfags, too many of them around here these days.

Comment by A_Moose
    11:47 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I'm pretty sure these are the same fags that were here before, they're just showing how ignorant and close-minded they are. Which is funny, given the content of Sankaku Complex. Everyone gets their much-loved shimapan bunched up as soon as something that might be considered gay gets posted.

better to be a normalfag than a 100% genuine fag

fag

08:55 27/05/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Better to be non-socially retarded then a troll

Troll

Comment by E.J.
    04:01 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

I don't need to be convinced, you can keep being an abnormalfag and shove all the things you want in your ass... i prefer mine one-way-only.

04:09 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well, it does seem one way, true, although you seem to have the directions mixed up. No wonder you keep spewing shit.

Comment by E.J.
    05:12 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

If it was reversed wouldn't i keep "spewing" food instead?, well..., if not it means you are always "spewing" 9" silicon penises...

Comment by ----
    05:41 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

If you are male and find those pictures arousing you ARE gay.

10:49 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Translated version, {Can i have it?}

13:13 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Send me a copy when you get it!!!

A book about traps an a new way to achieve orgasms is made of win to me!

10:14 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

ok so if a woman uses a dildo not gay
    a woman gets fucked a a woman with strap-on its gay
    man uses a dildo to pleasure woman so what it makes the guy gay all of a sudden

A woman wanks off a guy not gay
    a man wanks off a guy its gay
    A man wanks himself off not gay despite your a guy touching your own penis somehow not gay

my point is a guy wants to try a dildo on his ass then its a form of masturbation if he does turn gay afterwards his choice.

Comment by Tai
    13:50 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This stuff can be real genius at times...
    I mean, upping the pleasure scale for yourself isn't homosexual at all, it's just people seeking new sorts of techniques, and to tell you the truth, i could use some atm... '-'
    Nippon Banzai~

16:48 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I kinda want to get this, but I dunno. I'm pretty sure I already know (and practice) about most of the information in it. Would be a nice novelty at least.

14:03 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

BOKUWA SHOTACON!

Comment by motaku96
    16:10 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Intrigued but I don't wanna try it.

16:44 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Interesting I wonder if anyone tried it after reading it? Looks like plunging onto it might feel so good.

14:46 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I've always believed you should use stuff as it was meant(made) to be used.

I wouldn't run a server on DOS, just I wouldn't use my asshole for other than to defecate.

15:12 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

1) DOS was fun.
    2) Be sure to tell no to your gf when she asks for it. Oh wait.

Comment by GHS
    20:41 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I should totally get this for my friend for Christmas! It's so perfect but no way it'll be delivered in time.

Comment by Caligastia
    17:18 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I've gotta buy me one of those dildos, it all started with me trying to imagine what the loli on my screen was feeling while I was fapping, perfectly normal.

I pity the losers whose self esteem depends on pretending to be manly and socially accepted by complying to retrograde social standards on an online comment board.

Sexual pleasure is not derived exclusively from what you feel, it's a known fact that people are also aroused by their realization of being the cause of their partner's pleasure, their partner's pleasure, and being the object of their partner's desire, so, a little creativity when masturbating can provide a more satisfying experience and proper emulation of the real thing when lacking a partner.

19:35 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"it all started with me trying to imagine what the loli on my screen was feeling while I was fapping, perfectly normal"

Yes, that is a very good and sound reason to try it indeed. People who fap to loli getting it up the ass without ever giving it the slightest thought what that would actually feel like for the loli are ignorants. I mean, saying they'd never take it themselves while expecting (2D) lolis (!) to take even the hugest of insertions is pure hypocrisy and hints at a very egoistic and selfish personality. Always make sure to experience yourself at least once what you want to do to others.

18:54 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thanks to God, in my country to be ass raped you only need to be a registered tax payer, so you can feel it deep into the ass (and your wallet) once a year ^_^

By the way, this note was first posted in animenation.

Comment by HentaiKamen
    09:05 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ugh, it is sickening to think that some of you guys have no problem the idea of foreign objects entering your buttholes...

Any straight male would balk at that thought. Ain't nothing going up my bum. It is one way only.

If you like getting fucked by a chick with a dildo then maybe you aren't straight... not that there is anything wrong with that...

08:49 27/05/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Any straight male, way to pull the "no true scotsman" argument bullshit. Plenty of straight guys like stimulating that area, and so what if they like their girlfriend pegging them? They're not getting off to the thought of a dude fucking them. It's still they're very feminine, likely sexy (to them) girlfriend using a toy on them. That's like saying a girl is lesbian if she has a vibrator shaped like a tongue.

Comment by Fapping Time
    09:20 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I like giving the ladies the anal...

12:31 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i wish i could read japanese!

12:16 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Using a Dildo on yourself is Bi-sexual not gay.

Also the book says its like you've become a girl, therefore it is not gay.

Comment by Blitz
    12:55 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No, it's not even bi-sexual.

15:11 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, leaving all the "omg gay" normalfag shitheads aside, I'd argue that using a dildo on yourself is rather pushing it a bit too much, but the usual deal (your gf fingering your butt during sex) hardly qualifies as anything extra.

08:54 27/05/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

If you're using a full on cock shaped dildo and getting off to a fantasy of a cock in your ass, sure that's bi/homosexual in tendency, but a vibrator or featureless toy or even a cock shaped dildo but you're not fantasizing about homosexual/bisexual stuff, it's still just a toy.

22:47 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Onanie" is actually not a japanese word. Japanese got that word from the german language.

23:46 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

There is a japanese word "onani". The etymology of it is irrelevant.
    Heck, over 1/2 of the common English words are not of anglo-saxon origin. If onani is not a Japanese word, then by the same logic "language" is not en English word.

10:43 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Putting anything inside a dude's ass is GAY.

if you think otherwise.. go ahead and fuck yourself.

08:48 27/05/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Dude, attraction to your own gender or your own gender characteristics is homosexual. So if you're a guy who likes muscles, cocks etc, yeah, you're gay. Sticking things in your ass to stimulate your prostate is no more gay than tugging on your balls while jerking off. It's stimulating yourself.

18:54 14/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I will go fuck myself. Up the ass, with a dildo, while I fap to lolis.

13:39 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

SUBS FUCKING WHERE!?!

18:05 05/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

They need the English version

01:04 30/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Scans anywhere? This needs to get translated. My anus is shivering in desperation.

Comment by Dia
    02:25 09/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

iya~ kitanai desu

04:59 30/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

why is suwako's at in the last pic?

04:59 30/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

why is suwako's hat in the last pic?

Comment by Hellbind
    08:31 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm suppose to do what in my where???

15:39 14/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Those staunchly fulminating "GAY" are either immature, dumbass kids (in which I sincerely hope you grow out of the intolerant folly usually associated with youth)
    or some highly prejudiced, puerile, zealously religious, myopic, officious, uppity, sordid & republican voting ultra-conservatives so uncomfortable with your own sexuality you must act as 'manly' as possible.
    Which includes smoking cigars (which looks an awful lot like smoking pole)
    sturdy handshakes with other men (the same hands you all touch your dicks with, so in effect you're all touching each other's cocks)
    and FOOTBALL, which involves many burly men placing their faces, genitals and anuses precariously close proximity to, if not actually touching and rubbing against each other.

If you really believe that things going into your anus is gay, well I hope you enjoy dying from prostate cancer and bowel cancer. Otherwise, grow up, get edified and get examined, early detection saves lives.

Comment by Riiku
    03:33 07/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just so you know

a quote:

"Risks

In addition, prostate massage can be risky. Some of the documented consequences are life-threatening periprostatic hemorrhage,[5] cellulitis, Fournier's gangrene,[6] septicaemia, possible disturbance and metastasis of prostate cancer to other parts of the body, and hemorrhoidal flare-up.[7]"

You still wanna do that?

14:24 07/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

As long as you don't rub yourself rigorously and/or apply extreme amounts of pressure on it, it's very unlikely that any of that would happen.

Come on now, even "normal" masturbation (or just about anything else for that matter) can be dangerous if done in excess.

Comment by Kyo Takatsuki
    12:05 23/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I honestly don't think that anal stimulation is automatically gay. I do think that because gay men have sex this way people suddenly think of men having sex with men. I want to ask people what do they think about the women to who like anal stimulation? Not only guys do it. I don't know how it feels like personally but I don't think its wrong. Biologically scientist say that it feels good and apparently the people who try it agree. If people want to bust a nut by anal stimulation, do we really have the right to ridicule them for it?

Comment by awindslowly
    07:21 24/02/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well said. I concur.

As for the book itself, sort-of want. ¥1500. But it seems getting it without first paying for Amazon.co.jp's ¥3000 shipping is impossible, as with all items on Amazon.co.jp. No alternate stores found. Meh.

22:14 26/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

isn't that Kasukabe Akira's drawing?