Top 10 Mysteries of the Female Heart

angry-arima-senne

Thousands of Japanese men were quizzed on what they consider the most vexing mysteries of the female heart to be, and, not entirely surprisingly, the results may well be applicable to women anywhere…

The results:

1. She asks you for advice but becomes angry when you give it

2. Her feelings are hurt if you fail to notice a change in hairstyle

3. Your love for her is measured by the frequency of your calls and emails

4. She wants to make you say “I love you”

5. She’s angry with you if you actually go home after she asks you to

6. She uses “I’ll break up with you” as a bargaining chip

7. She never expresses things directly with words but instead makes you read between the lines

8. When you are alone together her attitude differs completely from when you are with other people

9. She wants you to express your love through deeds

10. She immediately wants any new product

The corresponding survey for the male heart.

09:42 10/09/2010 # ! Good (+0.8)

The "She uses “I’ll break up with you” as a bargaining chip", that's gotta be the most low and chepest thing you can do. I mean, srsly?

Number two, I don't understand. Like WHAT. I can't beleive they are actually mad about something so trivial...

And number three is true, sadly, but very stupid. I mean....... urgh.

As a girl, I'm really really ashamed of my fellow females. Yay for the ones who arent like that, at least for these three numbers. >u<

Comment by Shunrei
    23:00 11/06/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

as a fellow girl > underlined

04:28 11/07/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

what? females cant isit this place nao?

Comment by pluki7
    17:50 20/10/2009 # ! Good (+0.4)

try these:

1. She asks you for advice but becomes angry when you give it
    Don't give any advice. Just do it the evangelion way and ask "What would you want?", then continue with "Is that what you want?" and "Is that what you really, really want?"

2. Her feelings are hurt if you fail to notice a change in hairstyle
    Ask her "Who was it done for, you or me? If it was done for me, then you should've done something that grabs MY attention, not yours.

3. Your love for her is measured by the frequency of your calls and emails
    Again "Is that what you want?"

4. She wants to make you say “I love you”
    Ask her "Can't you tell already?"

5. She’s angry with you if you actually go home after she asks you to
    Again ask her "Is that what you want?" before doing anything.

6. She uses “I’ll break up with you” as a bargaining chip
    Again "Is that what you want?"

Don't let her think you're struggling with this. Make it so she thinks it's her fault.

In a good way or in a bad way? If it is good then you shouldn't complain.

9. She wants you to express your love through deeds
    Again "Is that what you want?"

10. She immediately wants any new product
    Look into her eyes and ask "Is that what you really, really want?"

02:26 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I see you're using the "2095" approach. ELO for the win! I'd never realised their song lyrics doubled as dating advice for Japanese men.

15:17 10/12/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

And here I was humming a spice girls song.

07:33 02/03/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Christ, some of the guys here are bigger sissies/bitches than any girl I've ever known.

19:07 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

3. Your love for her is measured by the frequency of your calls and emails

9. She wants you to express your love through deeds

I've had a bad experience with all these in a one girl, well it was all good at first but then it turned out she was like that just before she broke up with me.

The hinting bullshit being most annoying, even though she knew I didn't like it or understood the cryptic hints she used it as excuses when she broke up while she was really after some other guy. Slut.

Comment by Busy
    22:47 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder how many of the asked persons had a relationship already if I think about the statistics that many never had one...

22:46 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

7 sometimes and 8 mostly I would say is about right.

Comment by SenseiSyaoranLi
    21:35 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

4. <>

I like this :3

00:05 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Childish, in other words.

01:17 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would give anything to be able to experience that list...

Comment by metatron
    01:12 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

3D women >.>

01:47 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

6. She uses “I’ll break up with you” as a bargaining chip
    If any woman or man uses this trick, RUN! Dump them immediately. They're psycho manipulative assholes. Your relationship will be all downhill from the point they first use this, and give you too much bitterness.

9. She wants you to express your love through deeds
    ...Who the hell doesn't want this? I sure as hell would love my girl to actually behave as if she loved me and cared for me, rather than just empty words. Giving a nice backrub after a hard day at work, or a nice dinner with a pleasant atmosphere when everything else in one's life sucks etcetera...
    Mere words are cheap, commitment and dedication is not.

01:50 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wheres the fitting pictures for every point made?

Comment by Fapping Time
    01:08 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

fuck it, fight it, it's all the same...

19:47 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

>>3. Your love for her is measured by the frequency of your calls and emails

I won't expect my boyfriend (if I will ever have one) to give me too much texts or calls, especially if it's unimportant like 'what are you doing, hun?' and such.

04:53 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, Love Plus girls seem to enjoy it unreasonably much.

Comment by Simca
    00:28 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

haha, not all women are like that
    some are really fussy about details like texts and noticing hairstyle stuff
    but not all women are that shallow
    :P

18:11 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I stopped putting up with this shit a long time ago. I went through the dating game; "playing" women, letting them use me for their own amusement as I sought to figure out what the fuck they wanted me to do for them.

Of course, I'm single now and have been for a couple of years, but I'm a lot happier this way than playing the fucking guessing game with girls that don't give a damn about themselves enough to identify their own hypocritical nature.

It's better to be single and keep your chances of meeting a sane person you could see living your whole life with than to meet that person while you're in a relationship with a tool who thinks men are toys for amusement.

Also, women crave men who don't want them, so it's rather amusing for me. True story.

19:32 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

very true, that's why women are scary monsters

18:28 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Sad, but true. At least in some degree.

04:25 24/11/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If women crave men that dont want them, then why is #4 up there?

17:09 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What's wrong with #10? Who doesn't?

17:51 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Number 9 is perfectly understandable.
    BUT THE REST OF THEM ARE NOT!

18:54 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Number 7 is just a misinterpretation of the truth: you men are sometimes so dense it's sad.

19:29 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Why don't you just say it directly, what's so hard about it. If we had to read between the lines with every single thing you women said we'd feel insulted and sorry for ourselves all the time even if we didn't have to.

Here's like some typical scenario:
    girl:"Hey wanna go shopping"
    guy:"What, you think my clothes are too old?"
    girl:"No, I just really wanna go shopping"
    guy:"My clothes are old AND you think I don't spend enough money on you?"
    girl:"No no it's not like that, what the hell."
    guy:"Oh ok, well let's go tomorrow then I got work to do."
    girl:"OMG you don't understand anything, it's over between us."

18:27 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"10. She immediately wants any new product"

I think most people do, it only differs what they want.
    "Oh, a shiny new eroge!"
    "Gotta get those carbon golf clubs!"
    "This handbag is a must!"

19:23 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah #10 is bullshit. Everyone likes new shiny toys be it handbags, figurines or TVs.

01:50 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Mmm, shiny new figurines... :-3

19:04 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yes but the point is that you are paying her new product :P

04:03 22/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

haha, definately need more of these top 10 posts. Im guessing they are relitively easy to make and are nice filler till a post about an Anime/Visual Novel I care about comes up. :P

00:52 23/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Funny!!
    None of them fits my woman....like none

strange @_@

Comment by Bronxdragon
    00:36 28/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is more or less just the stupid shallow gfs.....same with the male version of this list...these are flings.....

05:30 24/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So true. It's interesting how some things are universal across cultures.

Comment by masayuki
    13:23 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Anybody know who the picture is of? I see her here often.

Comment by Megas
    09:37 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I've been married for 29 years & never been on a date with her - the woes of an arranged marriage. But the only one my wife is fluent in is #10. Hell, before she stablized herself in a career she blew through most of the money I gave her for the month in 2-3 days, a week at the most. Except for that, I had a pretty carefree married life - but that's a rural Japanese woman for ya. They only become a problem when you hand them cash...

Comment by Reichi
    10:56 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ugh... these are so true. This is why I dislike other women... and can see why men would too.

20:27 20/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This is like soo true.

Comment by Chris
    22:00 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

1. Thats not what she wanted to hear! lol
    2. Ofc, she did it for you to notice it...
    3. Because guys arent good with showing off any nice emotions she measures your care for her with how much atention you give her.
    4. Its all about love :)
    5. Im guessing she doesnt know what she wants lol :P
    6. She is self serving and/or thinks that she is a dominant person in your relationship.
    7. Shes afraid?
    8. Duuh. That can be in a good way, or bad way. Idk what this one is implying.
    9. Ofc you silly :)
    10. Idk, what product?

So girls, how did I do? lol

Comment by Abel Liegod
    00:43 21/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If the man can get sex from this woman, he can take everything!

04:22 26/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Pfft. They're both the same.

What lazy bugger did this?

02:53 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually guys do the exact same thing... Come on, humans are just fucking annoying, regardless of gender. That is why we have pets.

03:19 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Neko healing~~~

08:40 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Exactly!

Comment by Aoshi-Kun
    16:57 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm 4 out of 10 of toughs statements o.o
    (1,2,7,8)

Comment by GodOfSpeed
    02:17 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's pretty much global ;)

Comment by motaku96
    02:25 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

These are fun.

04:06 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

8.All women are schizophrenic