Teacher Jailed for Lesbian Sex with Pupil

hot-strapon-yuri-sex.jpg

A teacher has been jailed for 16 months after repeatedly having sex with her 15-year-old female pupil.

The 26-year-old woman, a gifted musician and music teacher working at a private school in London, began a steamy romantic relationship with a 15-year-old girl she was teaching after the pair began meeting for coffee together.

child-rapist-teacher-2.jpg

The girl is said to have “pressured” the teacher into the five month relationship, which soon progressed to sex, with the girl and her teacher spending time in Paris together and with police finding a variety of sex toys at the teacher’s home, where the pair would often spend the night.

Throughout the relationship the girl continued to receive music lessons.

All this came to an end when police received an anonymous email tip that the teacher was intimately involved with her student, leading to her pleading guilty to 6 counts of sex with a child under the UK’s age of consent of 16.

The girl’s parents certainly did not approve of the special tutelage their “vulnerable” daughter was receiving:

“However, under the guise of helping her we now understand that for over five months she was betraying our trust and our daughter’s. She did not stay true to her professional responsibility.”

The judge in sentencing her was not entirely unsympathetic:

“This is a difficult case. The evidence showed you were having a full-on sexual relationship with the girl for many months.

She has made it clear that the sexual contact between you was consensual and she says in her statement that in fact it was instigated by her.

It is, of course, against the law to engage in sexual activity with a person under 16, even with her consent.”

The convicted serial child rapist’s defence maintains she is “not in any sense a sexual predator.”

child-rapist-teacher.jpg

Via the BBC.

10:55 22/09/2009 # ! Good (+0.6)

WTF make her a hero !!!!

Comment by CS
    06:51 24/09/2009 # ! Good (+0.4)

"This did not however stop him sentencing her to 16 months in prison and ordering that she be made a registered sex offender, though he did decline to issue a sexual offence prevention order against her."

GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT, BRITAN.

At least spell our country right

12:58 22/09/2009 # ! Good (+0.4)

A hawt female music teacher's tragic romance story with and her beloved 15yo student...

Awwww... *Mugi sparks~!*

10:19 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

This consent sex laws are stupid...

If it's a relationship, it's consent, it's impossible to be child abuse or rape...

Comment by Rokudaime
    06:17 23/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The judge and whomever ratted them out are the one's who should be put in prison. I hope they catch incurable cancer, or get shot by a violent burglar, or something. Ruining a woman's life for all eternity for having consensual sex with a clearly mature enough girl!? WTF!? The 16 months in prison is one thing, but what is really unforgivable and unnecassary, and which will haunt the woman forever in everyday life, is that she's beeing registered as a sexual offender. I sure hope they atleast manage to get together again once the teacher gets out. The 15 year old student must be suffering aswell. I agree that they could have just waited a bit, but the judge should have just given her a short time in prison since he has a duty for following the law no matter what, but the sex offender registering is completely uncalled for! What an asshole!

Also, like other people have said, if the teacher was male, or even worse he was male, and this was in the US, he would have been screwed hard. In the UK he would have probably got several years, but in the US the student would have been more underage(legal age there is 18, is it not?), not to mention the law enforcers are complete monsters most of the time in my eyes, so he would probably get like 20 friggin' years! This is why I hate modern, western society's ridicilous law system, though the US is by far alot worse than the rest. It's particularly stupid how you guys(I assume many here are US-American?)over there have individual laws and law-practice in the different states, in addition to the mutual one's. You sure have it hard. A country should have the same laws and law practice in the whole country, period. No exceptions.
    I am so glad that in the European country I live in, the legal consensus age is also 16, and the law system is only strict enough that if a father on revenge kills an asshole for raping, torturing and killing his daughter, he'd only get a few years in prison, not freakin Death Sentence!(which we don't have here, and which in my oppinion shouldn't excist).

09:37 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I am the person that send the email.
    I do not regret what I did cuz she deserved that, only for rejected me. I was her student and confessed that I loved her and the bitch told me "I like women" from that moment I stalk her and saw that she was teaching another girl besides me.
    when I saw them together in the cafe I knew that it was not normal. The most suspicious was that several days a week she went to sex shops, that was my sing to act.
    I would do everything for her, but that damned bitch preferred a woman over me

Comment by deady_83
    10:05 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Cool story :)

Comment by Otaku Girl
    01:52 23/09/2009 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

cool story bro

11:11 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I believe her name is Helen Goddard, and she's smokin'!!!

10:25 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So she got arrested because the 15 year old wasn't able to play the music instrument well?
    OUTRAGEOUS!

Comment by Shuu
    10:17 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Great title picture as always.

10:16 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

SEROUSLY where were the hot teachers who nailed there students and shamlessly slutty chicks that show up on daytime talk shows at least once a week when i was in High school

13:27 20/06/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING!

10:24 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

blame the fucking legislative branch for a legal failure like this. if you honestly want shit like this to stop you gotta stop it at the source...

12:42 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish I had a teacher like her when I was 15.
    As for moralist law makers I suggest they all be rounded up and be given new careers as linings for flame trenches on launch pads.

Comment by Chris
    12:39 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The comments in this post are hugely disappointing...

"She's hot so it should be legal, she's hot so she shouldn't be sent to jail, women teachers should be allowed to do this"

If the teacher had been male you'd all be far less sympathetic.

21:17 02/04/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Depends on if it was consensual or not.

she's damn ugly for being only 26, she looks more like 36 or something around that age...
    Teachers should never exploit their students,it's ok if the teacher and the pupil want to marry,though(given that they're at least 18 years old and a normal male + female couple... the gays should just burn at the stake for gods sake!).

13:03 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder if this is where the creators of K-on got their inspiration from...

13:22 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So what's the crime.

Comment by Exitium
    13:57 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So basically she wouldn't be having this problem if they had just waited a year?

12:47 06/12/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

They'd probably just try to find some other way to screw one or both of them over.

Comment by Y10NRDY
    12:35 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Keep us posted.

With prison pics.

11:15 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, she's hot.

11:37 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is the most awesome thing ever.

08:25 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It'd be funny if the snitch was a guy who found out about their relationship and wanted in, but was rejected lololol.

08:31 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Meanwhile... 12 year-old girls in Saudi Arabia are lawfully married and consummating said marriages with much older men - and then dying in childbirth.

WTF.

08:29 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Offend me, teacher. Offend me, PLEASE!

Comment by Hakurei
    07:46 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Can't rape the willing, and if I were the young girl, I'd definitely be willing.

07:53 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"However, under the guise of helping her"

Oh, wow. Nice parents there.

07:54 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lucky girl.
    I envy her.

09:16 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

They don't mind sex changes but once yuri sex goes on they go like OHHHH NONONONONONONO!

09:10 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thats no crime. That woman is hott. Even if it is a crime she still get 16 months for consensual sex of a girl who is 1 year under the consensual age. Come on people!

09:17 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I had a hot teacher when I was 15, but all I got was a hug ;_;

12:50 23/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

A sexy hug. ;D

16:54 04/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I feel your pain :D

09:17 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

aWESOMEEEEE, SHE CAN NOW HAVE SEX WITH ALL THE OTHER FEMALE PRISIONERS.

Comment by Kay
    09:20 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Poor teacher. ;-;

For some reason, she reminds me a lot of (an older version of) Shinobu from Shoujo Sect...

Comment by Vampire Lord
    08:51 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Agnes!!! will you let that MALE Judge to send that poor FEMALE professor even while she clearly had a completely valid and SAFE relationship with a GIRL?

I mean, where is the equality?

08:47 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why the f*ck does she look like Kristen Bell?????? Is it just me???

08:41 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Damn that teacher is hot D:

She's the rare breed of teacher - a hot one ;_;

08:53 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If I was in that girl's position, I'd have "pressured" her into a relationship too! Where were teachers this guillible/naive when I was in school?? XD

08:54 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No wonder all the shotas want to be women. XDDDDDD

08:59 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

16 months? they hit her hard compared to my state.. the Lefave bitch that says i'm to pretty to go to jail! and gets off with house arrest! if i was the judge i would have thrown her in anyways!

anything high school age is consent.. sorry folks, if you can pilot a gundam... your old enough to know who your screwing!

at worst.. can the teacher and take away his/her teaching license for a few years.. not jail.. sorry.

14:11 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Shes a hot teacher... she should of told the girl to wait until she's older. What... 6~9 months later or so. And/or transfer to another class / school.

How she got busted? (A) student told a friend who told someone else, etc... kids are KIDS.
    (B) The teacher told a friend, perhaps someone jealous... who knows?
    (C) A fellow student saw them both together in Paris, whatever, making out.

A gay friend of mine told me he ran into a teacher at a club... ;)

14:35 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Okay, I give up.

I'm just gonna stick to sifting through images on the hopefully-virus-proof Channel and see what to keep...

01:27 24/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what happaned to all the hot teachers in my days. :(