Tales of Vesperia Beta Status Confirmed

tov-xbox-beta-version.jpg

perfect-tov-ps3.jpg

When it was first released, the Xbox 360 version of Tales of Vesperia attracted comments such as “Aren’t these spaces a bit strange? Shouldn’t there be more characters?” and even “I feel the loli content seems a bit lacking,” and it seems the above image confirms these suspicions fully.

The revelations about the development process all appear to be true, though the question remains as to whether this was planned deliberately or content really was dropped and re-added later as is insisted…

04:25 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just wait until the end of the second Beta, when all the extra features are then released on the 360 for the final version, either DLC or pre-packaged with a new release. (Albeit that sounds more like SE's 'International' edition addiction)

04:32 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think the developers did say it would be too hard to convert the content back to the 360. Not sure though, look in one of the endless articles on here about this subject.

04:37 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

hahaha....I never noticed the empty circles before in the 360 version. I guess I wasn't being very attentive.

Comment by Genius
    04:13 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I liked this site before all the game blogs started linking to it, now its filled with retard console fanboys.

Comment by Exitium
    05:32 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Somewhere in the masses there are those who like all systems or none at all....and those who play board games yet are in denial.

02:06 20/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So fucking true.

04:38 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What a fanboy Site sucksss -xbox ftw i like my Xbox but i dont have anything against the ps3 but the these bloggs are shit ps3 vs xbox

06:14 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have no clue why people are so pissed about this like this is new in the RPG world. Back before RPG's were multiplatform, the US version always got extra shit added from the JPN version like Star Ocean 3 got new characters, and extra moves and than they released the US version in JPN as an upgraded version. That's the main reason I didn't care that the PS3 version was coming out later, plus the fact that I like how Bluray usually gets the dual audio treatment with RPG's, and refrained from buying the 360 version of TOV & SO4. I do feel bad for the Japs though, just for the fact that a lot of them bought the 360 for this game.

05:37 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ULTIMATE SOLUTION:

Don't talk about systems you don't like.

04:07 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

First 10 pages of this site

ps3 pro, 12 posts
    360 pro, 1 post

Not biased?

06:36 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That would depend upon what the 360 is actively doing to make things better for themselves.

Don't say Halo ODST. Halo has pretty much become "The game to lower expectations" to most gamers before casual gamers started flooding the market.

02:05 20/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Better sales, I think, makes it better for the 360. Once software sales on PS3 surpass the 360, then they can worry.

02:12 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

We knew this already. Old news is old.

PS3 is by far the better system but despite it being better than the 360 it does have multiple flaws. Mainly in its game lineup. At least with a PS3 though no one has to worry about RROD.

02:18 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Japanese are pretty cool guys. They give betas to xbots and don't afraid of anything.

02:01 20/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If you're going to post a shitty meme, at least do it right.

Comment by GodOfSpeed
    02:21 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Haha i laughed at that picture LOL

03:58 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

learn what beta means fag

03:36 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Can this be counted as news anymore?
    We already know the PS3 version is objectively better. (Hooray?) Really, at this point, this is just PS3 fanwank.

02:50 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I can say that the people behind the Xbox360 are not fully utilizing the xbox360's abilities. Sony on the other hand, if you read the articles about star ocean, pretty much wanted more content before the release on their console.
    The fanboys should not be raging over what console is the best, but over the people behind the games. What idiot wanted the beta instead of the full version. I own both PS3 and xbox360, and I want games that are both entertaining, complete, can fully use the consoles abilities.

03:08 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Sankaku Complex - Anime, manga and games, observed from Japan"

Might want to change that, Artefact.

Also, this entry is pretty much pointless. It doesn't add anything even remotely interesting.

04:17 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

not true.... i love these articles (because of the comments) d:

pro 360/ps3 comments never fails to amuse me. they come in all forms, long, short, retarded, statistical, sarcastic etc. this post, by far, has the most hate comments related to artefact & SamCom being ps3 pro d:

07:05 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just go to /v/ if you like this since it's becoming exactly the same.

03:13 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Western release still not confirmed =(

Comment by mi
    20:47 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i agree
    it should be complete circle
    it is as if they remove 2 character
    o well, none of my concern

17:45 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i could be angry that i bought the beta, but no i loved vesperia, and as long as the ps3 version gets imported i'm happy, since i got enough money it's not a problem if i have too buy it twice, because it's one of my gaming gems of my collection, and lastly...i wanna use Flynn!!><

17:04 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Its jsut a normal thing that a game reallesed 6 month later is more polished .

15:32 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i own 4 copies of the special edition of vesperia special edition (1 unopened) & i still cant wait till the ps3 version comes out. Why? Cause I LOVE THE TALES SERIES SO IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER WHAT SYSTEM IT'S ON

01:55 20/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lack of loli content doesn't matter, as there are plenty of Tales games with a shota rather than loli.

12:24 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ahh . . the war between PS3 and Xbox360 is always fun to watch.

13:14 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

we need more rage from xbots, where are they?
    RAGEE MOOAARR!!

15:03 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The funny part is the PS3 version is probably not going to be localized for other regions, so we will have to stick with the only version available; the 360 one.

00:33 23/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

am i the only one finds tale of vesperia boring?

Comment by EvilTradingCards
    07:22 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

@ guy above me
    Double K.O.! lol

07:04 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

stop questioning Artefact he is ftw.<3

11:35 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ok you not, enough is enough. I'm tired of these stupid comments. If its not the PS3 fans, its the fucking Xbros bitching about this. Seriously, come the fuck on guys. PS3 owners, stop fucking gloating, you have one more game to add; that makes the total what, five? Good for you, now just shut the fuck up.

360 fans, your no better. Unless you live in Japan, chances are you didn't buy this game, so don't start fucking bitching because you lost an exclusive that you didn't support. Wanna know why we outside of Japan don't get every Tales game? Because of shit like this, so stop fucking bitching and get over it, we lost an exclusive, there's nothing we can do about it. Yes, I said we, as in myself as well. I own a 360 and a Wii, and yes I bought this game and it is one of the best games I have for my 360, so don't start posting that I'm a troll cause I'm not(btw, I also don't own Halo 3 or ODST and have no intention of doing so, so don't bother bringing it up).

Comment by demonhaseo
    12:02 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree, I own all three consoles, I have ToV and I hope the port comes to the state, cuz now I get to support ToV again. I love Tales of Vesperia to death and I'm ganna keep loving it so all of you stop bitching about how it's unfair DAMMIT!!

Comment by demonhaseo
    11:58 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

no.... No.... NOOOO~!!! Flynn Shoulda been dressed as Guy, not Luke BUT FUCKING GUY!!! T^T

11:31 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's funny how you Xbots never complain but praise Microcrap when it's the other way around. Microcrap started this shit. It's only natural for Sony to demand more from these developers instead of dirty ports. You got to play this game among many others and DLC early. Quit your bitching and move on you twits.

Oh yes.............

TREY 4 LIFE! =P

09:14 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

After seeing the pics, I was wondering who that other playable character besides Patty was, so I decided to go to wikipedia just to see what they had there.

Wow, that's a lot of changes...

They even have some initial PS3 sales numbers already? Interesting. (Didn't check their credibility, but if they were legit, wouldn't be surprised.)

Comment by EvilTradingCards
    08:08 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

@ guy above moi with list
    1. kinda confused
    2. KOOL
    3. Halo = Kool to Me n I'm Canadian
    4. I'll go to Japan and purchase an XBox along with the loli version of Gears of War
    5. Little Girlies wit big chainsaw-guns FTW??? must be a PS3 exclusive

08:16 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I absolutely did not notice that. Good find, there. XD

08:19 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Mysterious Unison dungeon in Eternal Sonata also had empty slots for 360 version and loot for Serenade and Crescendo in the PS3 version.

Comment by Jarmel
    01:46 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy fucking shit on a stick. This is getting ridiculous. There's almost an article a day about this shit. I fully expect you to do 50 articles on an Xbox exclusive. I mean seriously everybody knows there is more stuff in the PS3 game obviously. If you want to be redundant and useless then I won't stop you.

01:58 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

like you could stop it, and if you know any... please tell me any games that started on ps3 and then underwent major additions for the 360 port

Comment by Jarmel
    06:29 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not even that. It's the fact that this guy has done atleast 20 articles on this topic even though everyone knows about it at this point. I could care less if he didn't cover an Xbox exclusive just move on to new material.

01:59 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Halo 3 ODST delights fans with abundance of loli pantsu."

What an awesome game.

01:35 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Again: you people clearly have no idea about software engineering (even in games). The Xbox version is not a BETA, it's the exact OPPOSITE of a Beta.

Beta - feature COMPLETE (which it is not), but still with bugs that make the game unshippable (also doesn't apply).

The Xbox version had features cut, but had no bugs that made it unshippable. I.e. the exact opposite.

22:26 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have a 360 and PS3, and I don't have either version of this game yet. All this retarded nonsense is serving to do is make me not want to buy it for either console.

gg Namco.

22:44 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

game is shit anyway, save your money and blow it on a whore

06:25 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't bother with a whore, save money for a Sexual Healer.

22:17 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This explains a lot.