NieR Replicant Futanari Kainé’s Hot Bulging Pantsu

06:21 05/10/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Am i the only one who finds this really HOT!? I mean i have always liked Futanari (I would never let a tranny do me in the ass but i might consider sucking) and im a guy. Dont get me wrong im not gay or bi. This girl really has me turned on and i honestly might buy the game just because of her. I really hope that she exposes her dick sometime during the game, on top of that you can see her nipples.
    Im really happy about this.The guy is really kicking some ass in this game, plus all of the crazy monsters just top it off. I hope the brother and the sister hook up, family incest FTW!

09:56 10/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Acceptance of terms, fellow anon.
    Or in other words, seconded.

23:53 23/01/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

As much as I agree, youre putting trannies and futa in the same category. Trannies are biologically just guys, but Futanari are hermaphrodites and have both dick AND pussy (best of both world FTW), so besides this, you got the right idea. SO HOT!

14:53 28/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

faggot lmfoa

17:48 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Super mega want.
    I'm a straight girl and my ideal relationship is with a futanari, lol.
    Guess it's becaust straight guys are shallow and have no idea what a girl wants, and a futa has the equipment to please me but thinks like I do.

Comment by Shuu
    21:53 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This tree of comments perfectly illustrates why I'd rather see anonymous posting disabled. None of you faggots would have the guts to behave like the pieces of shit you are with an ID.

22:04 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

And posting with a fake name make you better? fucking hypocrite!

Comment by Kilikikero
    23:19 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I say that Shuu is the piece of shit faggot. Whoops wait a minute, was I supposed to be an interfag and support him just because I'm a site member??? XD

Comment by Artefact

I actually have a solution in the works for this which only slightly oppresses anonymous posting and leaves moderation to the readers. Soon.

16:12 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!

05:50 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"It does make a difference. You'll still be hold accountable for what you say within the community."

accountable by a community of people now behind screen names. you've never been to any other forum on the internet have you. go to gamespot or kotaku and check out how much accountability to a community of anons with screen names actually prevents anything. the ONLY thing that prevents anything is moderators, but even then that only provides a method of comment removal. they still get on there.

the very nature of the internet and how even with screen names no one ever KNOWS who you are, means anonymity is never ever truly lost.

hell, i seriously doubt YOU would have the guts to call strangers faggots if you weren't free to hide behind a screen name (and of course i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not a dirty raging bigoted homophobe IRL, but even most of them don't have the real guts to get in ppl's faces and call them faggots. they only have the guts to get with other homophobes and say it).

02:33 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Because registering an account isn't free, amirite?

23:10 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What, and become one of those fucking elitist sites where the only people commenting are the angry basement dwellers that kissed ass to the mods on the forums? WTF makes you think THAT'S better? 50% of what makes the Sankaku articles interesting is the crazy and hilarious commentary that comes afterward.

I say GTFO with that bitter "I hate such and such comments" elitist shit, and leave the vastly more entertaining and carefree commentary of Anon alone. It's the people who want to talk serious on the Interwebs that need to get off it.

Well said, Shuu.

Comment by Shuu
    22:05 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

05:06 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Fine Cocksucker.I'll make one right now.

06:20 17/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I have an account, but I don't like to sign into it. Too lazy. Besides, anonymous comments are, like, 50% of the best ones. And the bad ones? They're funny. I say this site is just fine as it is.

22:19 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If it weren't for anonymous posting, the most entertaining opinions would not be voiced. It allows Anon to say whatever the fuck they want without being the target of insult, thus making it all the more hilarious when the offended have no one to direct their anger at.

...so stfu and enjoy the comments for what they are.

02:53 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

There's actually the theory that anonymous forums are better because you can't engage in petty ad hominem attacks, not for long.

In an anonymous forum only ideas fight.

But then again this forum is for the lulz so i don't care either way.

Comment by Shuu

lol @ responses, exactly as expected. At least anons are good for lulz, but unlike these 15 year old basement kiddies I don't depend on the internet for entertainment, so anons' only value will not be missed.

Looking forward to the comment rating system (or whatever it is that is in the works)...

10:16 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

quite frankly, if you are visiting SanCom and posting as a registered member, you are depending on the internet for entertainment.

in fact, if you fap at all on the internet, you are depending on the net for an innumerable value of entertainment.

10:13 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

but-but.... I live in my parent's attic, not the basement. Also, i'm a grown man dammit, 40 years old thank you very much!

now let me fap to futa without your pointless rambling about why anons are faggots.

Comment by Shuu
    12:00 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Okay, I'll give you that. Should have said "amusement".

17:58 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Girls just wanna have fun

you mean girls just wanna be bitches and whore amirite?

Go have fun in the kitchen.

07:29 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't prove to you i actually fucked a woman through the internet so you are free to beleive whatever the fuck you want by i can easily prove my dick isn't small. It's quite big actually.
    If you want i can take a photo of it. I bet you will like that. I won't fuck you with it though no matter how much you want.

07:06 11/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

oohhhh anon wars how entertaining ==

23:13 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't worry, tiny penis, I don't want you fucking me with your fat nasty ass and pencil dick. ;)

04:38 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Take a photo of your dick.

19:16 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Off course straight guys are shallow, because they only look for beauty and not a bitching behavior so they won't go with an ugly fat chick like you, but we can only hope that in years to come they will become more sensitive like women and look for deeper things like how much money you have on your bank account.

00:33 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL it's okay anon. Your small dick will never get a woman, and you're most likely piss poor, so you can fap to your heart's content and hatepost towards any female on the site.

Oh, and you have a small dick. Did I say that already?

15:22 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

A futa would think like a boy, not a girl. You'd still end up sleeping in the wet spot, and getting it a sandwitch.

09:46 23/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

for some reason i find that fantasy attractive lol

Comment by Chris
    23:57 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

>straight guys are shallow and have no idea what a girl wants

Girls don't even know what they want, or at the very least, they refuse to tell the truth about it to guys.

They also have terrible taste in the guys they go after.

TL;DR It's your fault you hate guys.

04:01 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

amen at not even women knowing what they want.... and if they do... They Don't Say It!... this coming from a divorced man that had that damn problem!

00:32 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy shit.

I think you guys chased off the last female on the site for posting something trivial like guys are shallow.

I know I'm fucking shallow, and I'm a guy. I like big, perfect boobs and a tight ass...there's nobody who isn't shallow.

I really wish anonymous posting was banned, since you guys are fuckwits.

15:19 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"I really wish anonymous posting was banned, since you guys are fuckwits."

But your posing as a anon

04:58 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

but Anon is your friend =D

Comment by Bahram
    17:46 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Bawing doesn't help you. It helps US making us laugh at people like YOU.

01:10 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

BAWWWWWW

20:39 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

^Wrong.

3D lesbian girl = FTW!!

20:55 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

^QFT.

Yours truly,

Sister Wombat.

I like men with a vagina because girls are mostly bitches and have no idea what a man wants, and a mangina has the equipment to please me but thinks like I do.

20:28 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Den who was phone?

20:30 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

somewhat want...

LOL we know what guys want.

They want a vagina. They're too stupid to think about anything else but sex and food, and feel no emotions except for happy, sad, and angry.

GTFO and back outside to hunt for me, caveman.

06:17 04/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Quite honestly, it depends on the guy. You know, there's more than one stereotype for a guy. The ignorant abusive tough-guy, the manipulative asshole, and the intelligent male. The intelligent male is a rarity among rarities, but they certainly exist. Please refrain from feeding the nonsense trend of nailing all guys as the first two stereotypes. It hits a little too close to home for those of us who actually give a shit how your day went, or who want to bring you pudding at midnight. tl;dr quit being such a picky bitch about physique. Guys who have impressive physiques are going to care about only that, and USING that physique. Get the hint?

15:17 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah and girls call us stupid and ignorant of what they want.

Comment by CowExtract
    02:25 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

CAPTAIN CAVEMAN!!!!!