Housewife Charges Husband $4 for Lunchbox, $50 for Sex

rental-wife

“It’s strange for a career housewife to be providing her services for free” – under this reasoning one married couple have taken their relationship to a new level, a commercial one.

Each evening the husband finds a note in the kitchen, “Bento – Needed / Not Needed,” and if circling “needed” he must leave ¥400 on the table as payment for the morning’s bento (a bento generally costs ¥300-500 at a convenience store).

The husband, a 48-year-old salaryman, was told one day by his 42-year-old unemployed wife “It’s strange for a career housewife to be providing her services for free – from tomorrow the lunch bento will need to be paid for,” and they later formalised the arrangement with a contract. She did not however opt to charge their son for his bento.

The husband claims his marriage improved after the deal: “Now we spend more time together on weekends,” though he does concede he was embarrassed at first, when co-workers would say such things as “Ah, your lovely wife prepared that by hand for you didn’t she? How nice.”

She also apparently charges him ¥5,000 for the privilege of having sex with her.

However, the arrangement is not one of commercial equality – the wife actually controls the husband’s salary, a common arrangement in Japan, and generously lets him have ¥50,000 of his own salary as an allowance to spend freely, out of which he must pay her to make him his bento, and presumably cover his sexual expenses…

Business commentators describe this “B2B marriage” as “win-win.”

Via Itai News.

2ch responds thus:

“What, is his wife a prostitute?”

“Don’t marry!”

“If you’re going to do this the husband should be getting his own wages.”

“Doing this with an allowance is absolute madness…”

“Of course, he gets to control his salary, right? At least half, right?”

“The bento may be ok, but where sex is concerned, at ¥5,000 going to a brothel has better cost performance characteristics.”

“¥400? Our company cafeteria is cheaper…”

“At ¥5,000 I’d sooner go get a handjob in a booth somewhere for ¥3,000…”

“If mine came out with this, I’d throw her into the street.”

“Just why would you get married?”

“Is she actually paying for the ingredients herself?”

“What would a child think seeing these parents?”

“Divorce, now!”

“At least take into account market conditions!

16~19 30m ¥30,000
~24 45m ¥20,000
~29 60m ¥5,000
~    **m ¥0

“Anal: ¥7,000.”

23:35 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Why on earth would anyone pay $50 to have sex with an over-the-hill 42 year old? And one that's had a kid to boot! That vag has to be completely worn out. Just find a high schooler that doesn't know current market value!

Comment by Leon4000
    23:45 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Good people are trying to find true love still these days. And its women like her that gives it reason why it is so hard to find. Her husband is being an idiot for paying that much for anything including sex. There is no way many guys would put up with this, except for some who might do that.

Jeez, for real, I better make darn sure that a woman I like, even if shes Asian, better like me for who I am and not be a money grabber. Otherwise, she's out that door in my house.

01:09 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i kind of understand her she works all day and gets nothing for it...i would not be so stupid for paying for sex...well thats even in the christian philosphie a must (no sex..reason for annulating the marriage).

IF my wife(id unemployed) would want money for work i would say
    - 1,50€ per day for making food (well she makes food for herself at taht time AND using the my money to make it)
    - 5€ per week per week for cleaning
    - 5€ per month for washing my clothes

and nothing for sex...she would be a prostitute then.

she get then 70€ for her only use where i wouldnt even think about it to barge in......

ON THE OTHER SITE
    SHE BUYS HER FOOOD FROM HIS MONEY
    SHE BUYS HER CLOTHES FROM HIS MONEY
    SHE BUYS HER COSMETIKA FROM HIS MONEY
    AND HE MUST PAY FOR SEX

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE^^

10:14 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Loves for 50 dollars ?

do it cheaper !

You have no skills in
    business ! You woman !

you have to enhance your
    products and services !

Comment by Waterfall Towers
    22:42 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The first comment on 2ch says it all.

Comment by weeaboo king
    22:07 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

oh, the 50$ sex part isn't real
    it's some dumb vipper's idea of a joke

22:17 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

come to think of it.. She makes bento for his son free of charge, wonder if sex for him is free too D:

22:19 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

for her* son, rather. fuck this hang over of mine.

Comment by Fonzer
    00:19 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Certainly the woman needs to get some money to use it for something(not too much though), she does help the family,maybe she gets her own social support money???

But charging him like that is stupid and maybe even illegal as prostitution and they don't allow prostitution there.

Comment by Fonzer
    05:58 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Forgot to mention she is living in his house and he is paying for the bills,how dare she do that.

Comment by JustPassHere
    00:29 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

After work the men find a note " ¥5,000 to enter in our house".

22:08 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Anal 7,000... hmmm are non-members welcome?

Comment by Reflectia
    22:38 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WHAT THE FUCK! I can forgive the bento thing but your wife charging you for SEX?

The hell i'd rather divorce that bitch. I'd never marry a woman who would require me to pay for sex despite the fact that we are married.

23:09 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

me too i'm willingly pay 10$++ for great bento

Comment by FALLEN_GOD_BAKALOID
    23:03 14/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

the worst thing in the paid sex is that the woman is 40+ in age and that sucks a lot. paying an old hag to have sex with her husband. that's b'llsh't

Comment by TARUGO
    23:06 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What I can suggest to him is return his wife to her parents or kick her out. then get a beautiful, young and sexy maid.

Comment by anon
    04:36 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is madness ! Madness!?... This is CAPITALISM

Comment by Booger
    04:51 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*I meant $3000/month. Lol didn't proofread

Comment by Booger
    04:50 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wanted: Prostitute cum Surrogate mother cum Cook cum Maid

Will pay salary of $3000/a year flat rate for 15 sex sessions a month, incubating and birthing any of my children, taking care of them, cooking family meals, and cleaning.

Benefits include free lodging (a 4,100 sq ft home), free 'company car', electricity, water, HDTV w/ cable and PS3, grocery bills fully subsidized by me, the employer... a $500,000+ value while supplies last.

That $3,000/month is free for applicant to use however she fits for her own purpose... likewise all the rest of the income of me, the employer, is for my own use as well -- after all maintenance expenses are paid.

I'm a millionaire bachelor by the way ($2,000,000 net worth). I just started a company to employ people in the midst of recession.

I'm trying to be generous here. Don't make me regret it.

Comment by Tsuichi
    02:22 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That would have been instant divorce for me... just where does the woman get off -_-... she doesn't even work.... controlling my money is super bullshit

02:18 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know this doesn't sound like such a bad deal.
    God I am pathetic.

Comment by Metalbunny
    01:15 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

eh??They're japanese..Everyythings wrong with them..

01:47 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL CAPITALISM

10:15 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

when capitalism turns bad for even the
    woman who
    misunderstood the
    laws of capitalism itself .

21:06 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Kick her out! NOW!

Comment by Schrobby
    17:32 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's perfectly ok - but only if the man has his complete wages. He earned them. If the wife want's something, she has to earn it, too. I think that would be a good deal to keep the relationship alive. ^_^

17:40 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No, that's not a good deal.

She's a housewife, so his check is her check. She works at home to take care of kids and the house, and taking care of him when he comes home.

His money is hers too.

That's in most cases, anyway.

This woman's just a crazy bitch.

19:09 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And why would she have him pay for sex is the question...

Sex isn't just good for the guy, you know. ;)

As long as he knows what a clitoris and g-spot are, I should be paying HIM if anything, lol.

Comment by FallsFromGrace
    17:39 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Needs to go both ways:

Not complaining about poor cooking: ¥1,000
    Listening to wife's monologue on days events: ¥3,000/hr
    Accompanying wife shopping: ¥8,000
    Visiting wife's parents: ¥20,000
    Mother in law staying over: ¥100,000/night

Comment by Nyanyanya
    16:07 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm a female, and currently married with two children.

I am NOT employed, and my children are old enough to be in school. I can understand not having the time from 0-4 years old, and my husband used to come home from work and help me out with them, and still does.

However, now that they're in school, what am I expected to do all day? It doesn't take me six hours to clean the house. In fact, if I keep the house clean every day, it's hardly any effort beside's the kids' rooms, and they've learned to pick up after themselves.

My JOB is to have breakfaston the table for my husband, packing his lunch, and making him a dinner when he comes home. I want him to not be able to wait to come home, because he'll have his family there waiting for him and a seat on the sofa with a plate of food.

This probably sounds sexist/demeaning, but I personally find great enjoyment out of taking care of children and taking care of my husband. If the woman was working, I'd expect the same thing from the man.

This news article is ridiculous, because she's unemployed. She should not be charging him, even if it WAS his idea, because the bills are being paid for and she pretty much has some of his money to spend.

However, I might care to say that when my husband comes home, he rests since he works pretty damn hard, but if there's a problem with the kids or they need something, he's the first one to help me out.

TL;DR Whoever's working can't think that his job ends when he gets off work, and the one taking care of the kids needs to do so willingly and without complaint for a good marriage to work. :]

We haven't had a single issue thus far, because neither of us have made the mistake of getting lazy.

Comment by Zacharov
    16:40 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ah, a Yamato Nadeshiko, eh? That's kinda rare in this day and age.

And as far as I am concerned, marriage is also about supporting one another. For it to work, both sides must chip in equally. There are many ways both parties can support the family, and I am not going to elaborate in detail about that.

What the article portrays is a strictly parasitic relationship. The husband keeps giving and giving more while the wife offers little to nothing in return. I'm surprised that this 'family' hasn't broken down ages ago. Either the husband is a saint, or he is a fool.

And really, just by looking at this state of affair, we should start putting the idea of marriage into the gutter and start thinking of ways to scrap our own living free of the inteference of potentially money-digging spouses.

16:54 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm the poster that you replied to, and I quite agree.

If one side feels like they're doing most of the work, the marriage most certainly won't last. If one person is tired from pulling the others' weight, arguments will ensue, there'll be no sex life, and it'll surely end in divorce.

Many people don't find the person compatible with them, and I guarantee that if my husband was the one leeching off of me like the woman does in this article, I'd boot him as well.

And I just noticed that she also takes his salary...LOL. While I agree that his paycheck is also mine as well, she has no right to take it away. If there's any leftover money after putting some away and paying the bills, it should be talked-over what to do with it. If he wants to buy himself something, he has a right to do that. If I want to buy something, I have a right to as well, since we both do equal work.

Both sides need to feel like they're contributing, and the other is as well.

16:57 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Might I also add that the women grow up thinking that being a housewife is easy, and they'll have a man take care of them.

I was a pastry chef before I got married, and I work HARDER now than I did then. Getting up at 3 AM to begin prepping is nothing compared to waking up at 6 to chase kids around the house, make breakfast, clean, and then go shopping during the day for whatever we need and taking care of my kids and husband when they come home. I'm not saying that my husband doesn't work just as hard, but this is no easy life.

Comment by hALOTOO
    14:34 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

kudos to you Mrs anonymous
    I wish I'd find someone like you, but you do know that an average salaryman earn around 4.500,000 yen

10:17 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

hey guys.
    we have the superbAmazing woman
    just up here in the post !

Wonderfull !
    she 's gonna do it for Free !

10:01 28/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"My JOB is to have breakfaston the table for my husband, packing his lunch, and making him a dinner when he comes home."

Kudos to you.

Actually, I know a lot of disorganized guys who could do without the cooking so long as you maintain the family calendar - e.g. balance the checkbook, monitor the bills, manage any investments, get the kids to the dentist, etc.

That kind of management is a big part of a wife's contribution, IMHO, especially if the husband is scatter-brained.

Comment by Anon
    14:38 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WTF!?

That is Lose-Lose!

Bitch is unemployed, and doesn't pay for shit like having a goddamn roof over her head and the fact that the food that they have in the first place is paid for by the husbands salary anyway! I'm guessing she benefits from his job benefits too! Like health insurance etc...

No way is that equal.

Comment by Stonehound
    09:47 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't think you can really call it a lose-lose scenario. Looks to me like the wife is winning.

Comment by FALLEN_GOD_BAKALOID
    22:56 14/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

he means that the man is losing hard.

14:31 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This wife better be hot or gb2k.

15:47 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

....somebody's wife has been taking lessons from Equality Now.

Comment by Ray
    17:40 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Are all Japanese men pussy whipped like this or is he an exception? Spineless loser.

Comment by diskonline
    19:32 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

if sex becomes a product, i think we customers should have the right to choose our supplier, for monopoly is not allowed in market economy.
    which means i can choose which lady i want to sleep with tonight legally only if i can pay the price.

Comment by Autonomous
    20:04 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She doesn't know her place.

19:11 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What a idiot. In his place i would find another wife or make her to pay half of taxes(she lives in house what was bought(and he is paying rent) be him), for clothes, wasting water, energy, furniture, etc... :P I wonder if she would give up after few days or month?

05:42 28/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Obvious solution: charge the wife $8 for the ingredients to make a lunch (both his and her own), and $100 for the privilege of riding his rod.

Comment by cclemon
    18:01 14/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what a pussy, that is no man

Comment by FALLEN_GOD_BAKALOID
    23:05 14/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

he's a transvestite???

Comment by GlassEye
    12:48 04/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

damn dude 5,000 yen is cheap, out here in California you would need to pay like 2,000 for a hand-job, pay 4,000 for a blow-job (with condom on) and 10,000 to 14,000 for full service. o_o its ridiculous he is lucky to have such a sweet wife, she takes care of everything for him and only asks for a very small sum of money, and so she didn't feel like she was just taking his money she offered her services for it ^_^ sounds like a good deal to me.

Comment by FALLEN_GOD_BAKALOID
    23:37 14/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

is she sweet? damn no. a stereotype HOUSEwife in Japan prepares home-made bento for his husband for free, and does sex with her husband for free.