Chikan Attacks Schoolgirl with Sextoy

sextoy-train-chikan

A man who brazenly assaulted a schoolgirl on one of the capital’s packed trains using a sextoy has been arrested.

The chikan, a 33-year-old man in charge of local sports facilities for youths, struck on Tokyo’s Yurakucho line one morning.

Approaching a high school girl, he began to assault her with an unspecified sex toy he had previously concealed in his trouser pocket, pressing it up against her skirt.

Fortunately, there happened to be a police officer nearby who noticed the crime, and subdued the perpetrator.

The chikan was charged under Tokyo’s anti-chikan ordinances, though oddly seems to have escaped charges of sexual assault. The municipal government which employs him also vowed to deal with him strictly.

Via ZakZak.

Comment by Cerenado
    15:58 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Shocking as it may be, we have to wonder at the mentality of a girl who would not offer substantial resistance to this kind of ridiculous assault…"
    Precisely!! In Hentai and Eroge or any other kind of fictional work is one thing, but would it kill to yell or call out loud for help?
    Yeah, I know that there's alot to take into consideration in some cases, but I were in their shoes, I would likely fight back in some way.
    For crying out loud, I don't know why the bystanders don't intervene when they see these type of crimes in motion as well. It makes them just a guilty if they're able to lend a hand but don't.

16:25 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Moral lesson:
    dont do this when a police officer is nearby

Comment by tyciol
    20:45 12/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Odds are it was an undercover or off duty cop.

Comment by SilverTide
    16:56 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

We also have to wonder at the mentality of a man who would do this with a policeman standing nearby...

Comment by gunzaku
    19:12 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

it gives him more thrills/fun. like having sex in a church etc

Comment by gunzaku
    19:14 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

and we are talking about japanese hentai. our common sense doesn't apply to them. we may idolize them, but we can never be them

23:45 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Welcome to Japan , trust me , it's totally different down there if you're talking about sexual behavior. Sex is just a traditional thing for them that these kind of acts is nothing but just , well , nothing!

02:00 13/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What is a... Chikan???

Comment by tyciol
    20:47 12/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotteurism there's a 'beware of Chikan' sign
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groping#Groping_in_Japan This explains it best

05:04 13/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol official qucik guide for wanabes?

10:20 13/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

- It is estimated that only 1% of all date rapes are reported to the police.
    (Diana Russell, Sexual Exploitation: Rape, Child Abuse and Workplace Harassment, California, 1984.)
    - 93% of sexual assault survivors do not report to the police.
    (Statistics Canada, The Daily. (Ottawa: Canadian Centre for Justice Statistics, November 18, 1993.)
    - Of sexual assault survivors who do not report to the police, 44% state that it was because they were concerned about the attitudes of the police or courts toward this crime.
    (Leaf Lines, Vol. 4, No. 1, November, 1990.)
    http://www.sacha.ca/home.php?sec=17&sub=43 [http://www.sacha.ca/home.php?sec=17&sub=43]
    As these show, rape and the like are not reported even in Western countries so its not a matter of women of only Japan not taking action but in other places as well.

09:45 07/04/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

He avoided sexual assault charges? You'd think the use of sextoys would fall into that category. I'm just assuming that the line is where things stop being "invasive" and start getting "violating", and sextoys definitely fall into "violating".

08:45 13/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It happened to me too.
    Normally I would have thought, that I'd resist and even do something nasty with the offender's face or gentials or something.

That guy was taken a liking in me. I was sitting at the very end of the car. Everyone was facing mostly front, but no one in my direction. The guy had black hair, and he sat right next to me. He was just sitting there for a while. None, including me suspected anything.
    Then he started.
    At first I was surprised. Then, to my own largest surprise, I actually thought: "Well, he probably likes me." That was my first thought, but that was the last calm one.
    I do not remember that I was shocked or not, but I do remember, that my mind got almost overwhelmed with thoughts.
    I have not ever experienced anything like this before, so I admit I was curious about the offender. What kind of man he could be. He seemed so odd. I was thinking about, 'how such man would think'. 'In which ways he thinks differently?' 'What made him like this?' 'How come he choose me?' Does he doing it for fun, to humiliate me, to bully me, or he has some questionable sexual motives, or what the hell this is supposed to be?' And so on..
    Minutes were gone before I finally reached a conclusion to the question: "What to do now?, How to react?". I decided, that he is doing something unwanted (by me, since he obviously wanted it).
    I thought that touching his hand would not be a good idea, that would assure him, or make him pursue his presumably unknown goal just even more. Thus I tried to Move a bit. Did not work. Then I stud up, and sit just one seat left. People noticed I was moving, and some began to stare at the guy.
    I bet they thought he must stink badly. Well actually he did have a strong perfume in him.

The point is, that even if I feel, that I'd kick him hard, when it actually happened to me, it was all the way different.

It was not in Japan, and I am not a girl, but still.

07:43 13/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I wanna be pleased like this once pwease :3
    I wish i could live in japan :'(

Comment by naru-chan
    23:27 15/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

video i found on chikan with some info. Might be useful to you heated debaters XD

03:26 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It would've been easy for her to yell, "Harder!" or some such...

06:53 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I guess she couldn't possibly have been stunned or shocked or ashamed or afraid to yell. Must have been a total slut. It's the only explanation.

18:33 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

trains for women only..than we will see lesbian molesters :D looking forward to it..yeahhhhh!!!ona no chikan!

22:18 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what if there're no police nearby... well, there usually are no police nearby right?

Comment by Eamon
    15:37 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This happens way too often :/

Comment by dzodzu
    09:09 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Densha otoko where are you?

Comment by Overt
    11:30 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Whether she wanted it or not, the fact she opposed no resistance in such circumstance doesn't change: just imagine it was you daughter/sister/girlfriend, would you still be able to accept it in either of the two circumstances?

11:56 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What's with all that daughter/sister/girlfriend moralist bullshit on Sankaku lately? Why the hell do you moralists always rely on emotional appeals? Are you incapable of making a logical argument or what? If she didn't like it, it's clearly abuse and therefore obviously wrong in every way; it's also especially sad that her environment made her feel like resisting would shame her even more. If she did like it, it's still wrong in a sufficient number of ways (like, a train is not exactly an appropriate place to live out your fantasies).
    But most importantly, not a single commenter has stated he/she thinks it's acceptable at the time of writing of your comment, so why the hell did you assume that?

But to answer your question: if it was my daughter/sister/girlfriend and she confessed to me that she liked it, I would indeed accept it. Especially if she was my girlfriend, since, well, I like kinky girls. I'd still want the fucker to rot in jail, though.

Comment by tyciol
    20:42 12/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

My guess is it's a single person making that same appeal. It's one I've seen elsewhere too. It's as if they think we're insensitive about strangers or something. We care for people even if they're not sisters/girlfriends or daughters, it's just we acknowledge that they may have urges they want to do with people other than us.

12:13 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is why they never go to the police, because they're afraid that would actually make them look worse.

11:50 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yep, unless she told me afterwards that "I didn't want the touching, but I was too scared to say anything!" and after I berated her for that bullshit, seeing as how I told MY children that they should yell, scream, rant and rave if someone touches them in ANY fashion they don't like.

Comment by Artefact

I would agree with this. The attitude displayed here is part of the problem. The man was not threatening her with a knife and it would not have been too hard to at least put him off his stroke...

Comment by gunzaku
    13:08 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

the people in my country get raped and say nothing. get molested is small case..

Comment by XSportSeeker
    11:29 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's a cultural thing.
    The girl probably didn't react due to shame and because the train was packed... the shame part is something most of us guys won't understand, sadly.

That's exactly why they had to create special train carts for women only.

Many of those girls simply don't know how to react, can't call for help because shame and taking abuses quietly are inherent to the culture. And some perverts abuses of that.

Which is kinda unfortunate because what I'd really like to hear is that the abused girl took the sex toy and shoved in the abuser's ass, which is what they all deserve. Or something worse.

Comment by fatimmortal
    15:10 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Creating women only carriages would be rather pointless. They'd still start accusing other women of molestation.

Why?

Most of those 'victims' are actually paranoid about them salarymen in suits. SO paranoid, that they start getting fantasies about getting touched in some places and shout "molest!" the second they snap out of it.

This paranoia-turned-fantasy is one reason why that girl did not resist.

Of course, I may be wrong. Yet I'm just stating my opinions.

And yes, I've been accused for the things I've never done. Then made a fool of, just because the whole class believed that girl. In the end, she called my number about a year later to apologize.

I feel the pain of those salarymen who are actually innocent, do you?

Comment by gunzaku
    19:06 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

do i?

Comment by Fonzer
    22:27 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

apologizing does not work.Hope she did something usefull or else she is a bitch

Comment by Lazydabear
    01:33 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The Translation said he used a Apple to rape the young woman does that answer you question?

03:17 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ipod or Powerbook? ^_^

Comment by Lazydabear
    06:08 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Does a Apple Ipod it could be I other then that the object in Question was called a Apple.

Comment by Seba
    11:23 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Reminds me of Hatsu Inu

Comment by Ray
    Comment by N.N
    11:31 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know she was probably scared to make a move or couldn't move from shock. I dunno but it certainly ain't from enjoying it.

11:49 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't be too sure about that..... I doubt that she was 'too scared' to make a move.... any child I have ever seen being touched in ANY fashion that they don't like screams like a yowling cat whose had their tail stepped on.

On another point, did this idiot REALLY think that he was going to get away with this? I swear.... some of these things I hear, I have to ask myself "Is this a plant? Is this a guy who was paid to get caught doing this to make pedosexuals look more dangerous than we actually are?"

Comment by Artefact

High school girls are not loli - she may actually have been of legal age, and was certainly a young woman.

Comment by Nightshifter
    11:43 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

anyone notices that there are 3 hands on the girl on the above pic?

11:50 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

one of those is her's

Comment by Nightshifter
    12:30 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So she's groping herself eh? The arms don't seem to connect either.

Comment by WiseRooster
    11:06 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Throwin my two cents but maybe the girl had some kind of subconcious desire to get felt up by a stranger?

Comment by Overt
    11:22 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah! Being molested in a dirty crowded train is the dream of every schoolgirl.

Comment by fatimmortal
    15:00 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What about school boys? :O

Comment by Waterfall Towers
    20:19 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Even more so.

03:14 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Even greater if its a classmate.

Comment by sanimej2
    10:58 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The government is going to deal with him? Thats why he wasn't charged. What are they going to do to him? Take away his benefits, not getting a bonus this year, no vacation. Thats fucked up that he's not arrested!!!

14:40 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

He's going to get promoted. :P

Comment by lolz
    22:43 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Probably gonna be offered a job as principal of the local high school

Comment by anouwnx
    11:18 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She was probably used to it

Comment by Anomynous
    11:15 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Calm down and finish the article.

Comment by sanimej2
    11:25 10/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have finished it. Whats even more fucked up that even I haven't thought of that idea!