Strike Witches Lynette Bishop Oppai Dakimakura

Comment by Deth
    11:36 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Let understand this correctly...

You think us a group of deviants and so place us along with the group of criminals who actually commit the crimes against children?

Yet, I will assume that Baby/Loli/Young Beauty Pageants are all right with you then?

When they (the young innocents) are dressed to the (so called 9's) by their own parents and paraded around as older Teen/Professional/Beauty contestants and models?

Where (even) the parents themselves argue and even attack each other - *just* - because they lost an event when there own - *beautiful* - pageant entry was denied the crown of insanity?

I'm at a loss for words about that...

11:54 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Who said he was for that pageantry crap? You pulled that out of your ass. (I can only assume what else you keep up there.)

Comment by Deth
    11:56 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*sigh*

I said:

Yet, I will - "assume" - that Baby/Loli/Young Beauty Pageants are all right with you then?

doof...

Comment by Deth
    14:23 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

(quote)
    "Who said he was for that pageantry crap?"

Oh? He? ~

Hmm... so this is a TEAM effort eh?

Interesting, thanks for the heads up!

once again ~ YOU proved that YOUR a DOOF!

Comment by Castronaut
    12:30 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, maybe THEY should stop fantasizing about ME!

Did you ever think about how violated I feel in this situation?

11:31 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING SICK! MODS HERE....GO FUCK YOURSELF TILL YOU DIE!

Comment by Deth
    11:39 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

~ I was wondering (when) mr/ms caplock was going to make an appearance...

16:54 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Where did all of you hatemongers come from? I've been here a long time and I haven't seen this many lolicon haters before all of the bannings in Japan and Equality Now stuff started.

01:40 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wheres my Perrine one...

Comment by FSfan
    00:46 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The Sanya dakimakura cover wasn't actually hard to come by. It was available on quite a few R2 based sites and even a select number of US-based companies like Toyslogic (in unison with its official Japanese release). It's shelf life, however, was definitely limited; it sold-out relatively quickly. This might have been because it was a Chara High produced dakimakura, as opposed to being manufactured by chara good heavyweight Cospa. Also, Sanya is pretty damn popular, especially among the Japanese. I expect a fervent reception for Lynette's but I don't think it'll move quite as fast.

Comment by Quen
    08:13 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hopefully international orders become available soon enough around the time the item is released so that we'll be able to offer some links to it.

I still kick myself for never getting around to purchasing the Sanya one, so I'll be keeping a close eye on this one...

Comment by FSfan
    13:28 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I can almost guarantee they will. It's just a matter of what sites you frequent. US-based sites are a bad idea and often misleading. They'll list the item as being released at least a month after the fact, using the release time difference as insurance. Japanese based companies that offer relatively cheap international shipping is where its at (HLJ, Hobby Search, Yes Asia, BeNippon etc.)

Comment by CS
    06:17 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Please do continue such updates, Quen! I'll traffic SanCom every day if you say you will! *frenetic hand gestures*

*starts looking at shifting money from Savings to Checking*

What does one do with a dakimakura, btw? [read: aside from the obvious responses] I mean, like, fabric care and storage?

Comment by CS
    17:20 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is an amazingly helpful and informative post. My gratitude level is very high. Thanks a lot!

As for that update, it seems there may be already such one further down the page?
    Could someone help me decypher this? I recall the notations of a variety of fabric qualities (and a 'DVD version' parallel) on the Sanya-makura page, but still have little clue what I'm looking at other than that I'm possibly willing to pay $120, and possibly not willing to pay $260.

(Is this article no longer 'live'?)

Comment by FSfan
    06:55 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dakimakura are presented fairly 'as is' and don't require any level of maintenance to enjoy. Cospa offers 100% polyester dakimakura covers so any 'stains' can taken care of with a light cycle in the wash and wrinkles aren't much of a worry either.

That being said, there are quite a few things you can do with them. Either find a dakimakura pillow (the term 'dakimakura' refers to the pillow itself, not the cover that envelops it. Once amalgamated they can be collectively referred to as a dakimakura) and keep the covers inflated and ready for action/display.

Some otaku choose to opt out of buying dakimakura pillows for their covers (the 'official' dakimakura pillows offered by Cospa are 5 times more expensive than you'll find at a fabric store) and instead hang them on their walls, similar to a life-size centerfold that Megami could never offer. From there you can photograph, collect, or even 'modify' (slip hole for a tenga perhaps?) them however you see fit.

I only have one dakimakura pillow and 5 covers, so the others are in the reserves while one remains at the front-lines.

Comment by FSfan
    23:41 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Using the provided link as reference:

The first dakimakura cover is the higher quality, limited edition version made using 2 way knitting and expensive tricot fabric. Tricot is often used in lingerie, giving the cover that smooth, velvety feeling. Tricot dakimakura covers also have a shininess to them that you'd find in lingerie.

The second is your normal edition using smooth knit. A smooth knit is often used in t-shirts and gives the cover that residual bounce/stretch. It's not as velvety as tricot but is still very smooth.

The third cover listed for 17,850円 is only an option to buy them in tandem for a discount.

The fourth for 17,115円 allows you to buy the limited edition cover with a dakimakura pillow.

The fifth for 14,700円 is as above except you'll get the normal edition with your dakimakura pillow.

And the sixth link, for a wallet busting 24,465円, is to purchase both covers and a dakimakura pillow.

Comment by FSfan
    23:52 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Also, Chara Hai's website has Lynette awaiting a release on September 25th of this year. If you want to use a proxy service and reserve her through Chara Hai (which I wouldn't recommend at this point)you'll have to do so before August 24th.

The reason I don't recommend pre-ordering through Chara Hai right now (though doing so will guarantee you a unit, albeit at a higher shipping cost) is because once a manufacturer has listed a product on their official site, it opens the flood gates for retailers to begin their stock orders. Also, certain proxy sites may not allow you to pre-order an item months in advance. You might end up getting it at a cheaper price (whichever version you choose) through other English online retailers based in Japan but it'll require some time and effort.

Comment by Meidoganekko
    11:15 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Go back to your moral class, fag.

Comment by Castronaut
    12:33 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Nonsense! The Elder Pedos would never lie to us! It is YOU who is lying to us!

My Brothers, this heretic aims to poison our minds with blasphemies!

He must BURN!

Comment by Prototype
    09:52 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She is out!

Comment by Meimi132
    11:05 03/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well I wuv her cos she's British. And super cute. Yoshika and her are my favourite of the Strike Witches.

Comment by CS
    06:05 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This post seems ironic (colloq. ver.), considering it's posted on an article about Lynnette.

16:48 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You sure must be proud of that weakly thought-out paragraph of fail because I've seen you post it in SEVERAL different threads. Isn't this guy spamming? Can't the IP ban card be used here???

Anyways I've replied to you numerously before, go back and check it out before you decide to paste that crap in another thread.

16:52 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I tried to report him for spam but there's no button in following window that pops up, and it says to "click the button below"... o_O

14:41 01/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

looks like it worked or someone caught wind of it because his post is gone now

16:49 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what the fuck are you talking about, both those girls look like they could easily pass for at least 16 in my book. 10??? You're looking at it worse than most of the people here, closet-pedo...

Comment by abort-retry-fail
    09:49 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Funny part is Lynnette is based on a Canadian pilot, not British... although the British are known for womanizers...

10:20 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You sure can talk from your ass. Just because you can't talk to woman doesn't make us womanisers.

10:27 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Nice server.. Anony~!

Comment by AnonY
    13:06 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

HEY!

*waves enthusiastically*

Comment by Castronaut
    12:25 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Jack the Ripper was a womanizer.

Well, he was!

Comment by Castronaut
    12:28 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What, is there some unknown part of Jack the Ripper's history where he made up for what he did by being incredibly polite to women?

21:13 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Not going answer to that, that's clearly troll. Learn your facts!!

Comment by Tallgeese VI
    09:18 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lynette is my second fav. after Sanya. :3

Lolimakura = Oppaimakura = Total WIN !

Comment by gundamjehutykai
    08:53 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

All I can say is "Go GB!!!!"

Lynette, waiving the flag for Britain (or whatever they decided to call the country in the anime. I forget)

Comment by jj
    08:02 29/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Did someone say ALL HAIL BRITTANIA? :3

Comment by Rune
    08:47 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Round chest do not want.

Comment by ShibariComplex
    10:20 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i like breast that are non-euclidean geometry

23:11 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I want tits small enough so that I can cup em with my hands.

Comment by ChocolateCrinkles
    18:17 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ellipic geometrie.

Comment by ChocolateCrinkles
    18:18 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

gah elliptic

Comment by basilio
    09:44 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmmmm, yes, as opposed to cubic ones.

Comment by muteKi
    10:15 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I hear ya: I like my pillows to be soft and squishy.

Comment by Waterfall Towers
    11:26 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I like pointy ones.

11:19 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

round is good, as long as it's natural, not fake =P

Comment by Y10NRDY
    15:21 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ratatat-TAT dat ass!

Comment by Loli Star
    14:02 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Pointy ones liek Ak 47 bullets? lol

Comment by Oppai Seijin
    09:01 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

looks like a winner even if dakimakura aren't my cup of tea . . .

Comment by Lazydabear
    09:08 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Pantsu Witches flying around with Pantys on?

Comment by Niever
    09:15 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Still waiting for a Perrine dakimakura...

Comment by Meidoganekko
    Comment by Marshmallow
    23:09 28/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Want Perrine too... until then, my money is safe. (but Lynette is pretty tempting.)