You are proceeding to a page containing mature content. Is this OK?

check Yes, show me everything
close No, hide anything sensitive

Twitter Kills

koutaro-bathing-girl

Vapid social networking site Twitter claimed the life of another hapless victim with more finality than usual recently when the girl in question accidentally electrocuted herself whilst trying to keep up with her tweets.

The 17-year-old girl in question, a resident of Romania, was using the web-based social networking application in the bath; it seems her Twittering session extended for such a long period of time that the battery of her laptop died.

Rather than interrupt either her bathing or her Twittering, she instead attempted to plug in her laptop to the adapter, but unfortunately did so with wet hands.

It seems it was either the shock from the mains or from subsequently dropping her laptop into the bath which killed her, for she was found by her parents lying lifeless with her laptop by her side.

Via the Austrian Times.

We do not hear what her last Tweet was…

Leave a Comment

166 Comments