Japanese ladies share the ten things they never want to hear from their partner.
The top ten:
1. “Haven’t you put on weight?” or being asked her weight – 17.4%
2. Having unwanted hair she thought would not be noticed pointed out – 13.2%
3. Being compared to a female friend for dating purposes – 12.2%
4. Being told she is “unwomanly” when she has no idea what this is – 12%
5. Being told she is humourless – 11.2%
6. Having her great new haircut be ill-received – 9.2%
7. Being told her painstaking cooking is no good – 8.2%
8. Being told her fashion sense is bad – 7.2%
9. Being compared to female celebrities – 7.2%
10. Being told her favourite perfume is too strong – 2.2%
The methodology and sample size of the survey are not disclosed.
These seem a fairly universal set of objections, though what is left unsaid is just how willing the average Japanese lady is to forgive such grievous faux pas…