University Let Gang Rapist Teach at School

schoolgirl-panchira-iwasaki-minami

The controversy over the recent mishandling of a case of gang rape amongst its students by a Kyoto university has intensified with the news that one of the rapists had just started working as a middle school teacher, and the university apparently deliberately refrained from reporting that they investigated him (which they did not report to police) so he could continue working as a teacher.

The university, the Kyoto University of Education, trains teachers, and amongst those arrested recently for gang raping a fellow student at the university recently was a fresh graduate who had just started working at a local middle school.

He had apparently just started working as an assistant teacher at the school after receiving his licence, but after the details of his participation in the crime emerged the university not only did not report him to police, it did not even inform the local educational board about him.

Considering the remarks of the university head, it seems likely this was done to protect his career, and most likely also the reputation of the university. Whether the university took this into account in refraining from bringing in police at all is an open question.

With the media storm which ensued, the university finally decided to report that he had been suspended (although it seems he managed to graduate and start work despite being suspended months ago all the same) to the educational board. The teacher then immediately resigned, “for personal reasons.”

Via Sankei.

It seems the number one target for reducing sex crimes in Japan should be the teaching profession, as it looks to be packed with rapists, chikan and lolicon

• kenshinflyer says:

From where I come from, a teacher like that is done for…as far as his career is concerned, not to mention a prison sentence.

And if the courts will let him go, the people will “sentence” him.

• The article also state that incident happen as a result wild frat party in which one male student took advantage of another girl who was pissed. Things got out of hands as 5 other students joined in.

This kind of shit happen a lot elsewhere and most probably don’t get reported. (it is even a main plot of a film called Rule of attraction).

But if this happen in Japan, it get reported as something unique.

• HentaiInRealLifeIsNotAwesome says:

Yeah they wanted to protect the teacher’s job -_-, what is it with these schools and fucking reputation, their reputation becomes shit if they DON’T report this crap and they’re found out later on

• Obviously they have laws against any of these (except lolicon [yet], since it’s a preference/orientation/attitude, rather than something you “do”). And if you just remember the articles for a moment, the perpetrators have usually been swiftly dealt with. The only exceptions are the educational sector and the military, and to keep it short I won’t say anything about the latter. Not the law is at fault here, blame Confucianism for giving the educators an attitude of being untouchable. It’s the promised land for perverts. If by some weird coincidence a hentai teacher gets prosecuted, he’s usually done for. Most of the time his brethren cover his ass pretty well though. The only ones who don’t get any help are the yuri teachers, which pisses me off to no end.

• Wow, i’m actually surprised that a number of people are already blaming the ban on rape eroge.

facepalm

And here i thought the internet was a better place than RL.

As for KyotoUE, they should get their asses sued all the way up to the north pole. This kind of attitude is what i hate about the Japanese.

• Pocketkiriyama says:

Actually if these kinds of things happen in Japan mostly a school will cover it up or expell the students in question……for some reason there’s something amiss here. A school defending the students who are suspects that shit just doesn’t happen…..i sense a conspiracy.

• Anonymous says:

I’m a lesbian because everything about a man’s shovenistic personality make me sick.

If they’re not violent, they’re deviant, disgusting perverts. This man was a combination of the two.

• Anonymous says:

Oh, please. I’m a lesbian, and you don’t hear me fucking whining over “shovenistic” males. Why? Because gender is merely a conception, and there are always those that don’t fit. You, as a lesbian, who do not fit the mold of a typical woman should understand that most of all!

BTW: it’s chauvinistic.

• Anonymous says:

I ARE LESBIAN, HEAR ME ROAR-I MEAN, BIEETCH.

Hey, at times, lesbians like you make it easy to hate lesbians. Lesbians like you who don’t watch your mouth and what you say make other homosexuals suffer by being annoyingly, unnecessarily aggressive. You keep eating that carpet and shut your mouth.

Posting shit like that is dumb as fuck because there’s another article in this website, not too far away from this one, where a girl FILMED her boyfriend raping her friend, which pleasant event she arranged herself. I’m pretty sure that’s on the same low moral standards this act of crime my fellow man did.

Lesbian? More like lesbitch.

• Anonymous says:

Tsk, there’s nothing wrong with being a pervert. As long as it’s practiced in moderation, that is.

What would you prefer then? A prude only interested in getting off himself, and just using women as a living tengacup, and seeing sex as a burden solely designed for procreation? Or would you prefer a more thoughtful pervert, who gets his highs from getting his lady off?

This chap? He’s just scum, there’s a difference between a pervert and scum. Just as there’s a difference between a feminist and a feminazi, or an actual lesbian and a bisexual driven solely to lesbian acts, due to her dislike for men.

Heck, real lesbians and guys have a lot in common. Including brain chemistry to name a key aspect.

Anyway, I leave you with a joke:

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”

He replied, “Well, I’ve spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.”

She said, “I’m a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women.”

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”

He replied, “I always thought I was, but I just found out I’m a lesbian.”

• Anonymous says:

Yes, faggot male, keep being aggressive.

There’s a reason why feminists exist and hate you disgusting boars, rolling in your own slop and not feeling any feelings more than anger or jealousy or lust.

• Anonymous says:

Stating something in a manner opposite to whatever your current act is suggesting (not being aggressive, in this case), is not being hypocritical. Go read a book. She would be an hypocrite had she insulted men in her post.

She simply was angry and stated her opinion based on facts (that the other lesbian was being aggressive and radical), which she can very well do. Stating facts accompanied by her emotional reaction is not being hypocritical. She can get angry at her attitude, and the reply while being angry. Her factual opinion about the other person’s attitude does not nullify how can she act or not.

• You do realize by replying to her in such a agitated manner you’re just confirming her opinions of those with Y-chromosomes.

Yes, violence and perversion are common, amongst both genders I may add, but there are people who are actually within reasonable tolerances of the spectrum. But no one notices such things as they’re the norm, and our minds pick up much better on things that don’t fit the usual pattern.

And one more thing: While being a lesbian is fine, being one because of hatred of men isn’t. It implies that being gay is a choice when it is not one. One is either turned on by one set of genitalia or the other, if one get’s off on both, they’re bisexual. But saying that you can change what turns you on subconsciously because of associated things you consciously notice that differ from what your superego says is good, is ridiculous.

• I always feel sorry for those who have committed sex related crimes, a lot are committed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. So why must society brand you for life? If society is going to let these people, who obviously exhibit mental problems, down then wouldn’t they commit more crimes as hatred?

• iD_Entity says:

The brand is on them because they committed a crime, just like theft or murder. This allows society to avoid putting people, like the said rapists, into positions that they can take advantage of, whether or not they were under the influence does not matter. Also, as long as they are recorded as a criminal, if another crime happens they can become a prime suspect, so that should deter them from trying it again.

• trap in a box says:

First, thanks for going into detail in this case.

In case you won’t read to the end I will ask right away. How long does the whole law enforcement and stuff take in Japan? In my country even small cases can take up half a year..

Good he got caught before he could go after his profession as ero teacher…
    I just hope the public won’t let it slide and make the rapists and the headmaster get what they deserve. After all it seems it’s the only way to get to people who have a lot of power and ways to go around the law.

It seems like educational staff holds much power in Japan. Not only in this case, but also the school ministry.

For me it’s kinda incomprehensible since in my country the lifes of people involved in this mess would definately come to an end. There is no way public will allow rapists, child molester etc to live a normal life again.
    I really don’t like media storm like that since many things get blurry in it but it’s usefull in such cases.

I just wonder where are all the feminist groups etc when cases like this happen…ah right, they are trying to ban my loli eroge.

Okay, enough rage now, I’m quite a moralfag when it comes to this.
    I know thousands of things like this happen around the world, but it gets to me everytime I hear about it, since I was in a similar situation when I was a child.

Sorry for taking the time of people who read through this. xD

• Anonymous says:

in my country it’s same
      no way they can get their normal life again

but in this case??!!
      how can that be??
      the rapist can walk freely in the town, and i bet he also still looking for a new target >_<“

• softbanker says:

Funny that most people here thought that this kind of cases has something to do with eroge rape ban. Dumbasses why not get out and see the real world, most rape cases has nothing to do with eroge games, most of them doesn’t even know what a eroge or 2d means.

• kirballs1 says:

These adults piss me off.They ruin there live’s and anothers for a night of pleasure.Im like wtf.I guess its human nature to make mistakes in life wether it be big or small.Guess were all just victims of life :/.

• Anonymous says:

Well, his only choice now is to open a business. No company will ever contract him. Hell, in Japan, you are refused work if you don’t have your hair black.

Not that he doesn’t deserve it to not have a job.

• HOLY #$@# I lol’d HARD at that one.

Also rape bad, rape predates the games, ergo games not the cause of rape.

To the UNICEF guys:
      Sexy games are made because people have sexy feelings, and wish to “express” them that way. I could just as well pay a girl a good chunk of money and say “I want to pay to ‘rape'” you.

If I took away those options, what would you be left with if you had the raeping urge?

Oh right. Raep. Which exists in nations with far less luxuries than eroge and H-games.