tears-to-tiara-milking-bukkake

A mobile phone dating service called “Boy Ranch” has generated a storm of controversy thanks to its portrayal of men as docile animals to be traded by their female owners, and the way in which it allows women to freely traded the personal information of men without their consent.

The most noticeable aspect of the dating service is that it encourages its (female) participants to create a “ranch” of men, who are represented as cows, sheep and horses. Lady ranchers can then make friends and share the personal details of their livestock with one another, in the hopes of finding a prize stud, presumably.

The privacy concerns over the service are considerable. Any woman can freely register a man’s personal details with the service without his knowledge or consent, and entering such crucial details as the whether the creature is rich or poor, his physique, whether he is the eldest son, etc., is all encouraged by the site’s management.

Names and photographs can even be submitted. All these can be shared freely with others using the service.

otoko-no-ko-no-bokujou
otoko-no-ko-no-bokujou-2
otoko-no-ko-no-bokujou-3
otoko-no-ko-no-bokujou-4
otoko-no-ko-no-bokujou

The comments on the initial announcement quickly developed into a storm of outrage, with criticism on a variety of grounds: “Is it ethical to register men as animals?” “Was this really thought through properly? I think it is grotesque…” “This is sexual discrimination, surely!”

The company responsible, Cyber Agent, claims that its choice of animals is a reference to recent mass media reports dealing with reports of so-called “herbivorous men”, who the mass media claims to be a newly emerged type of highly passive man unlikely to court women in the manner they demand, hence the “livestock” connection.

Cyber Agent thus claims it is quite proper for them to portray men as animals to be traded and led by the nose by women, but offers a sop to critics by claiming it will reconsider the name. It does not give any significant response  to the privacy concerns the game raises.

Via Itai News.

There may already have been adult games along these lines for both men and women for sometime, but these are hardly comparable to a mainstream dating service which encourages the unauthorised use of real people’s personal information.

Comment by mi
    18:32 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

who cares who cares it's just a game
    if i don't want them to bother, then i will not bother them

-(^3^)/ someone should translate that...

21:35 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If you're a guy and you piss a fem off, even unintentionally, expect to find your picture, I repeat, your PICTURE, on this site with suitable derogative comments. Then don't be surprised if checkout girls and such you see every day smairking and lauughing at your expense, and perhaps even take the piss out of you in public. Do you like to be humiliated in public?

10:40 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

i gonan bother them with a Flamethrower.

silly Misandry Women .

10:40 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

i gonna bother them with a Flamethrower.

silly Misandry Women .

Comment by Hyo
    17:11 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Where's our beloved Equality Now?

10:38 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Equality ?

a flamethrower is cheaper than
    " your " so-called Equality .

just burn the Misandry Women .
    and then Burn them and Burn them again .

Comment by CS
    17:10 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Th-

Wh-

What the fuck is this?

No, this is not OK. This is ridiculous bullshit. Wha...what the hell. I'm flabbergasted. I'm infuriated. What the hell is this? Are they serious? This exists? This is like, rolled-a-natural-1 critical FAILURE OF JUDGEMENT. How the hell did this get mainstream without someone saying "On second though, maybe this is a bad idea,"?

I... I'm stunned, I really am. No, wait, I shouldn't be. Hi world. I forgot what you were for a second there. Yeah, whatever, I'm back, ignore the lapse of jade above.

Oh, and as for the all feminists = bitches bit popping up here, let's clarify where I stand on that.

I think EqualityNow (and, for that matter, UNICEF) needs to seriously re-evaluate their priorities if they have any intention of living up to their organization's assumed name.

tl;dr:
    -This is f'ing stupid and never should've happened; the creators and patrons are in severe need of Brightslapping.
    -Stop judging groups (such as feminists) by the worst members among them; anyone who does so needs percussive maintenance.
    -Equality Now needs a Brightslap. All of it.

Now somebody find Noa Bright. He's overbooked.

15:46 20/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Who really cares? If the dumbed down animal-like business-birthed wage-slaves want to act the way they've been made to be. Why not just let them?

10:39 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

s.h.u.t. t.h.e. f.u.c.k. u.p. ..............

you Misandry Woman.

00:51 16/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not realistic at all. If it was, all the men would show up as pigs.

But this was not made by women, but by men.

Comment by metatron
    17:48 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"We can only imagine the storm which would ensue had they dared to make a version which allowed men to freely enter women’s personal details and portrayed them as livestock or worse…"

Indeed, another shitstorm

17:49 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why is everyone here throwing a hissy fit? It's not like any of you are interested in 3D women in the first place so who cares if they won't date you. Btw there's a English site where women can shame men who've cheated on them and probably share other negative information too, so it's not like the concept is new. As far as the Animal are concerned, is it based on ranking like horse=excellent, cow=good, sheep=so-so, pig=bad?

Comment by liveevil
    02:17 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's actually different. Warning another woman that this guy is actually a cheater is one thing. Divulging the secrets of your friend such as "he still wets his bed" is outright humiliation.

00:01 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Most men won't be bothered by this because there isn't a history behind it. In this country, calling someone a "Paki" is as offensive as calling someone a "nigger", although "paki" actually just means "pure" in Urdu (Pakistan meaning "pure land"). It's also just the natural abbreviation of the word, like calling a British person a "Brit". If I went abroad and someone said "Hey, look, it's a Brit!" I wouldn't be slightly offended but, as I said, there's no history of persecution or anything. It's really hard to be offended by.

Comment by sifian
    01:58 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's mighty rich coming from an anonymous.

10:41 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

f.u.c.k. your opinion.

i'm bothered.
    That group of Women must die .

kill them with fire.

Comment by Naga_Ten
    21:59 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I bet this was created by those feminists that pulled down Rapelay!

Comment by EUREKA
    16:54 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I knew it, all women are into bestiality. That's why they call the best of us "studs", grow up wanting ponies, and and treat their pets better than us. Straight from the horse's mouth? Straight from the horse's COCK! D:

Comment by TsubasaNoTenshi
    14:50 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Who was the social group that raised her voice we have yet to hear...

Comment by chad001
    14:49 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The part that REALLY annoys me, is that this reminds me of Animal Farm....

15:49 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This made me laugh.

And I'm a man.

Comment by Aldwin30
    Comment by Karim-sama
    16:18 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't care what animal the gals call me as long as they are milking me!

How do I take part of this wonderful game?
    are a lot of women taking part?

Comment by Azure Xuchilbara
    21:04 02/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

But aren't we all animals to begin with..?

Men are pigs...

Women are bitches...

Whatever in between is futanari...

15:44 20/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

sorry, women are pigs. Not guys, we're cows. :D

15:42 20/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So what if men are portrayed as cows, horses, and sheep?

Women are pigs, dogs, and sheep.

XP

10:43 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

it bothers me to the point that
    i wanna burn them all to ashes.

silly Misandry Women .

03:53 04/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No worries. Going to destroy world in 2012 with Meteor BRB

Comment by lol lmfbo
    04:28 20/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lol im a guy to start and im just laughing my ass off at this response! yes this is a strange game and service but there are more games and services that include the rape and murder of women and no one cares to critisize them lol. im just sayin

18:58 20/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

you're so not a guy.

nor a woman :O

19:05 20/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

also, please direct me to a game that exists to provide a service like this one where real women don't only loose their personal information but also (as you say) end up getting raped and murdered so that I may go and negatively respond to it the same way I have responded to this.

you said games and services, plural, and I'm only asking you to show me one.

11:10 20/12/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

i hope hackers do them a " favor " and
    a " visit " deleting the all.

LoLz

06:38 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

why did I have to thin of the novel Animal farm now? =P

Comment by abort-retry-fail
    06:42 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Would you say this would cause the feminists to lose their battles more often?

Comment by Shinx
    16:52 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lawl..

Tear to tiara pic =)

Comment by liveevil
    22:50 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This was in that game? Seriously, after a second look i finally realized why the image seems fucked up. It's because of the physics of the milk and the udder. I mean, is that even possible in that position afgojna;gajsdas

Comment by :3
    21:32 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

...sweet sweet mobile game..

Comment by halotoo
    13:19 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow putting someone private information without their permission.Would it be surprising if it lead to some sueing and how can they be sure that those information given aren't misleading.

Privacy aside what I don't like are the animal representation,cow,horse,sheep how about a car,jet, gun,lion or tiger.But no women only like cute things so how about a dog that wag his dick instead of his tail.left,right,left

17:59 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Snakes and cocks are not used to represent too

Comment by MikeeUSA
    14:46 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is encouraged, however Men having young wives and controlling them is harshly punished everywhere.

We need a world wide revolution that never ends.

Death To women's Rights.
    Viva Men's Liberties.

13:23 07/12/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Then convert to Islam.

Comment by Yakimaki
    11:30 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why is this a problem? It is encouraged by the site and is actually the sole purpose of the site itself so why are people bitching and moaning about it.

10:45 20/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

they say men are dogs and it
    is not a problem ?

Kill them all !
    Moar hate for misandry Women !

Moar .

11:44 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

From the article:

"Any woman can freely register a man’s personal details with the service without his knowledge or consent, and entering such crucial details as the whether the creature is rich or poor, his physique, whether he is the eldest son, etc., is all encouraged by the site’s management."

"It does not give any significant response to the privacy concerns the game raises."

Comment by Zacharov
    18:20 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Right there is abuse of the opposite gender and a complete disrespect for privacy and humanity.

If only lynching was legal. Certainly this is something that deserves the 'burn on a stake' sentence.

06:36 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yakimaki just can't read the main points.. ~8D

Comment by sifian
    11:32 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm baffled that anyone has an issue with the animal aspect of this- it's comedic really get a sense of humor people.

What's not funny is the privacy aspect. No one should have their personal information published like this without consent and oversight on what's said. I'd be hella pissed if I found out my information was being tossed around without my knowlege. The fact that I might be represented as a goat, etc is trivial.

Comment by liveevil
    02:08 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm bitching because it's like shotgun marriages/organized meetings all over again. Imagine your mom putting up your info in that site. Basically the invasion of privacy is my problem, and what they said.

Comment by Keirnoth
    11:34 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

People are bitching because if it was done the other way around, the idea wouldn't even make it past any sane company executive who wants to keep their job.

It's a pretty stupid site, and I would absolutely fucking HATE for my personal information to be posted (sounds like a female version of 4chan where girls post the personal info they know about these guys on the website). Regardless of gender, that's a huge violation of privacy, which would have a bigger legal issue than this male vs female crock.

Comment by Lost
    13:40 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

tbh im suprised no one has contested this yet..

13:53 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have a sense of humor to the point that I laugh at almost anything (literally) and I don't find the animal aspect of this site funny at all. The animal aspect isn't comedic, it's painfully annoying. Maybe I would think differently if they chose better animals than farm animals.

13:41 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wouldn't have minded the animal aspect at all if the guys they represent consented to it. Then it'd be up to them if they want to be represented as animals, just fun and shit.

If I ever learned about the exact same thing except men created it and it was unaware women as the animals, my right eyebrow would be just as high as it is right now... which is quite a bit higher than my left one... which means I'm thinking "WTF D:"