“My Hand Slipped”: Hentai Doctor in Endoscope Raep

endoscopic-examination-by-hentai-doctor

A doctor has been arrested for indecent assault after he violated a woman he was supposed to be treating, by conducting an impromptu and entirely unnecessary examination of the inside of her vagina using his endoscope.

Apparently the lady, then in her twenties, was undergoing a colonoscopy, a routine procedure involving the insertion of a camera (endoscope) into her rectum.

Whilst the nurse left the pair for a moment, the doctor (now 53) is accused of seizing the chance to undertake some additional preventative examination, inserting the device into her genitals instead.

The lady complained at the time, but the doctor merely gave  her the same explanation he would later give: that he had mistakenly inserted the device into her vagina and not her anus, presumably an easy mistake to make even for a medical professional.

The incident apparently occurred in the mid nineties, but the lady only decided to report it upon thinking that the statute of limitations was on the verge of expiring (it is not clear whether this is the case).

The doctor denies the charges, explaining that he inserted the endoscope into her vagina accidentally: “My hand slipped,” he still maintains.

Via Sankei.

2ch quips that if his hands are so unsteady perhaps he is in the wrong profession, though some voice sympathy that a difference of a mere 2cm can result in arrest…

13:20 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's really sad. It's pretty hard for someone to mistake the two holes, especially if they're a professional. This guy is just making a lame excuse for touching her inappropriately.

That being said, this story freaks me out. I had a colonoscopy recently, but I was put to sleep for the procedure, and it was performed by two male doctors. The last thing I remember was baring my arse to them. I should hope that they were more professional than this doctor...but I'll never have truly know for sure, now will I? D:

14:13 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"HEY!..... if you cleaned your butt, it wouldn't have been slippery..."

14:59 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

he should have said that he went into sub-conscious mode and that while his mind was elsewhere he forgot he was doing a rectum check instead of a vagina check

but he fucked up and said his hand slipped, so fail

Comment by MaidNiac
    11:25 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Is it me or the woman in the OP pic looks like that 4 eyes pretty boy in Gundam 00...?

Comment by softbanker
    11:56 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ehehehe that's really stupid. The chick must be relly hot that the doctor's professionalism jumps off the window.

Comment by maga
    12:21 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It happens to the best of us...

Comment by rexyke
    15:13 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder what he does to the nurses at night shifts.

Comment by kenjiharima
    22:59 13/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WHOOPS!! Sorry about that it was just an accident!

Comment by Pyrus
    15:21 21/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

To quote a certain anime doctor, "Time for an experiment!" :D

Comment by tyciol
    11:44 11/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I can accept that this was an accident but in this case, I believe he should be extremely reprimanded...

This isn't really about sexual harassment: this could contaminate her vagina. You should not put feces in there.

That's the real serious issue here folks.

Comment by TsubasaNoTenshi
    04:46 10/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

There have been a couple of these cases in Russia in these past few days as well. One might wonder about the trust women put in their gynecologist to resist the temptation...

Comment by Muzaffar
    Comment by all_hail_AV
    16:54 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

instead of Endoscope, he should put his finger in and say "My finger slipped" xD

00:51 21/07/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

he might as well just say he put his cock in their and his cock slipped lol

Comment by Seba
    16:08 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thanks Artefact, you just gave me a reason to study anatomy harder. I used to hate that subject, but now I understand its importance (?)

Comment by NotAnonymous
    19:23 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You never know. He really could have "slipped" lol.

Comment by Holly
    11:17 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This isn't fair Artefact, how are we supposed to feel sorry for the victim, when you keep putting up hot OPs. <3

07:29 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Male "doctors" shouldnt even be doing physical examinations to women. Leave that to other female doctors or just develop some powerful androids already to do this task

Comment by Riiku
    07:39 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

However I'm fine with young womans examinatig me :)

10:50 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's being sexist. It's like saying women shouldn't become firefighters and polices. I am a medical student who finished my clerkship in Ob/Gyn(admittedly not my favorite rotation and I have ZERO intentions of going into Ob/Gyn unless malpractice premium goes way down, and the pay is pretty crappy for things you put up). I do respect patients' choices if they feel more comfortable with a female physician. But for teaching purpose it is imperative that men need to learn something about female anatomy as well. And I also believe men have something unique to bring to the table, men can visualize spatially slightly better than women. I know some female colleagues who are interested in Andrology(and male colleagues who want to practice Ob/Gyn), what would happen if they don't learn the necessary skills for their practices? To say that male physicians should not examine female patients is just bull.

Comment by clannadfanboy132
    11:02 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Seconded. Don't give women double-standards. You don't solve sexism with sexism.

Comment by Mimi
    09:36 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, I always feel uncomfortable during my annual checkup when the doctor feels around. :B

Comment by thenightsshadow
    10:39 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wait, male or female? I know some (most?) females are sensitive even to women doing those checkups, but...

15:02 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

^
    I want to give my own two cents just to put things in perspective. Life sucks as a male gynecologist! If you think the majority of your patients are Hollywood babes then you are dead wrong. Your patients are likely to be post-menopausal women in their fifties and sixties. Sometimes you have patients come in with nasty-looking STD that makes you want purge out dinner from two days ago. Younger patients don't want to have anything to do with you because they think you are a pervert. You are 100 times more likely to get sued compared to your female counterpart. Most of your female colleagues are avid female-right activist who thinks you are less of a gynecologist than they are. Your attending, who is likely to be androgen-ridden, will not give you an easier time compared to your female colleagues. You will need a very understanding wife/gf who acknowledges your work is for the sake of medicine and not some weird, twisted perversion. In my opinion there are three types of males who ended up going into Gyn: 1. those who have the patience close to that of a saint 2. a pure masochist 3. someone who aren't cut out from other specialties. And if you really want to torture yourself you might as well go into Neurosurgery. At least you have an upper hand as a male surgeon(sad but true) and you can make close to 7 figures. For the craps that they put up, they only make in the ballpark of $150k-250k minus expenses(Ob/Gyn malpractice insurance is astronomical compared to most other specialties). Seriously, male gynecologists are some of the most poorly-misunderstood souls in this world. Granted, not all of them have a burning passion for their works. And a small number of them might even be a pervert like the ass hole mentioned above. But most of them are good-nature people who try to make an honest living. If all the females discriminate against them, how are they going to feed their families?

That's my perspective as a medical student. Next time you go visit a male gynecologist, hopefully you will come to appreciate the amount of effort he put in so that he can provide heath care for you.

Comment by Mimi
    11:39 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Male. I'm not saying that guys shouldn't have girl patients.. but it is kind of awkward at times. ^^;

12:19 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree. I refuse to have a male doctor examine me.

03:31 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's truly a thankless job. Next time I get a checkup I'll try not to think the guy's a perv. ^^

Comment by zeeohsix
    16:31 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ron paul is obgyn

Comment by Jarmel
    22:29 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

@Anon

You nailed it. That is exactly right, my uncle is a doctor and he was telling me stories that being a male gynecologist was one of the worst jobs and sometimes even being a family physician(his specialty) is pretty rough.

Comment by Chrouya
    07:36 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Mid 90's...And still making a fuss about a doctor who 'accidently' put his endoscope in her vagina...That women really fails at sex life if she still thinks about that...
    Man, 20 years later. Worse things could've happened in that timespan. :/

Comment by bolt
    07:58 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

in the 90's? Wtf? statute of limitations on some things is forever but a might be?? there's only what? 1/2 inch piece of skin between the 2..orifices..... accedent's happen especially if she was "large" don't know the specifics..but this is rediculus...

10:55 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If memory serves me right I believe statute of limitations is 15 years in Japan. So it probably happened in the 90's if it is very close to expiring.

Comment by Artefact

This is correct.

Comment by Jarmel
    22:31 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What a bitch though for dragging this out after 15 years. You're telling me that she couldn't move on or forget about the incident for over 10 fucking years. If she thought it was assault then she should have immediately sued. I wonder if he made more money now than back in the past....

Comment by Riiku
    07:47 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The doctor could easily miss if he was inserting his tool without her bringing her asshole up to his face. He could even be doing it with her pants on, just slipping his hand there, so it's an easy miss. This bitch needs some serious gang raep

Comment by bobofet
    07:29 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

they will most likely settle out of court...well the doctors insurace company anyway...

I believe all medical professionals have to have insurance ....

Personally its pretty suss that she waited until now to report it...its clear she is taking advantage of a siuation she at the time though nothing off...

Unless there was duress by the doctor, the woman is definitely .... bah..

Comment by A
    07:12 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LoL amazes me how this site always seems to have just the right pics for the stories. Well Done.

Comment by K
    07:18 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Artefact tries ;)

Comment by FuktLogik
    07:08 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's one of the most reasonable excuses I've ever heard for sexual assault. I say he's innocent.

Comment by ThatGuyWithTheBalls
    21:43 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And I Blame The Nurse...

If see Didn't Leave this would not have happen...

Maybe She was trying to get money out of this....

Comment by kebrus
    11:16 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

agree..

with that age the girl just overreacted, she was probably a virgin and didn't like the accident

besides not every girl is the same, we don't know what she looks down there to make that confusion possible... maybe shes hairy and the doctor really thought that was her rectum... :\

12:18 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You're a dumbass.

What kind of girlfriend you have where, no matter if her vagina is a jungle, it looks like an anus?

Oh wait, you don't have one.

Comment by Kip
    07:07 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Moar pictures like the OP photo please!

Comment by Drakanor
    07:20 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i second this motion to make a gallery of this!

Comment by Kip
    07:28 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm sure there's more in the channel, but the connection has been iffy for me just today.

Comment by Kip
    12:53 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's inexcusable to make such requests around here, Cubanoman.

Comment by Cubanoman
    12:36 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i demmand a gallery of this in the name of the slippery hands

Comment by maru
    12:48 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I couldn't access the Channel since yesterday..
    Is it only me?

Comment by Cubanoman
    12:18 10/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah i will wait XD (erasing old h images)

Comment by tyciol
    11:43 11/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I like how his thumb is covering up her pooper!

Comment by firaku
    20:36 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah Artefact will just do his own thing anyway and then have soem fu nwith it.

07:28 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

oh please...go to Gelbooru or something. Silly requests like these are just unneeded >_>

Comment by Chrouya
    07:32 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, you see how lazy people are nowadays.

Comment by Kip
    07:32 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I am curious to know the artist or if there are more in the series, something I cannot simply ascertain offhand.

If the pic is right in front of me, I feel there is no harm in first gathering any information the author may have.

Otherwise, the popularity of OP pictures has become so great, there really ought to be a dedicated link to these photos for each article, so that Artefact, linkin, and others don't have to be bothered to continually link this stuff when they find such excellent, excellent pictures!

Comment by Tommy
    12:58 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thanks Anonymous! for the link. That really help me a lot when I want to know information about the image that is unknown to me.

08:00 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

use it. love it.

Comment by Kip
    08:18 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I never realized the source URL thingy traced pictures from sites other than boorus.
    Thanks! I shall never want for knowledge of another image again.

Typically, I don't bother asking where picture sources come from, since I know folks have better things to do than search the information for me, if I could have done it, but I don't have a lot of time to go seeking if I won't find results either.

I know it's not prudent to make such requests, but I figure once or twice can't hurt.

Comment by Miroku74
    08:58 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I thank you, Sir, for the link.