Pets for Perverts: Schoolgirl Runaways for the Taking

pet-girl-in-box-needs-home-lolicon-welcome

Homeless schoolgirls desperate for places to stay have taken to offering their bodies to men in exchange for lodging, and specialist sites overflow with plaintive pleas for a temporary home: “Please someone help me! I’ve only got ¥200!”, “Could someone put me up for a week, please?”, “I’m prepared for it…”

There are numerous sites offering a place for such girls, and the men who would keep them, to meet. The men are known as 泊め男 / to-o, and naturally expect something in return for putting the girls up.

The girls who frequent such boards cooperate by sharing information on just which men are suitable keepers. Generally stays are short, lasting a few weeks to a month, after which the girl finds a new patron.

Not all such encounters go well. One girl was ordered to work for her rent after moving in, and was forced to work as a tout. With her next keeper she met an even worse fate, being imprisoned for over a month whilst being the victim of violence from numerous men.

When she tried to escape, she was spitefully punished by the man, who carved up her arms and legs with a knife, scarring her permanently. “I can’t wear a swimsuit anymore,” she laments, but is still resolute in refusing to return to her family.

Each year some 5,000 children run away from home, though it is not clear how many do so under these circumstances, or what the true figure is.

Authorities compare the sites to the recently restricted schoolgirl dating sites, saying they offer similar opportunities for young girls with loose morals and men with lolicon proclivities to mix, although runaway pickup sites fall outside of the legal scope of those sites.

Via Yomiuri.

01:02 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I just don't understand why guys, when given an opportunity like this, would ruin it with violence and abuse. I wish the girls has good homes where nothing was expected of them to begin with, but since they aren't the least their hosts can do is hold up their end of the bargain to provide shelter in exchange for sex :/ People are so ego-driven.

Comment by Hatsune Miku
    Comment by Visssss
    02:21 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

oh! oh!
    wher do i get one too?

Comment by Muzaffar
    02:06 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

D'aaaaaawwwww....
    Ain't that pic cute? ^_^

Comment by shalala
    07:52 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thats so horrible.

Comment by Nimas
    23:34 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

God i'd take any on those runaway girls for free

Comment by mechwarrior
    23:49 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Do they have family counseling services in Japan? At the very least, do they have the equivalent to a hotline for runaways ?

23:25 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Like the idea, but terrible what some ppl do to them. You got your chance...why fuck it up by toturing the poor girls?

22:01 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd like to have a 'pet', but not in the way like this.... (and with animal features ofc)
    For now, my dog is just great. But he's quite old now :(

Comment by Riot Gear
    22:12 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i want one if i had her parent's permission.

Comment by BuggyBY
    23:39 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

How do you expect permission from the very people the girl ran away from in the first place? It seems far more likely that they'd report you to police as a kidnapper rather than give a complete stranger permission to aid their child in getting away from them.

Comment by tragic comedy
    01:32 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would take in a girl or two (preferably two so they wouldn't feel lonely). I'd treat 'em right, lock up anything I wasn't prepared to lose, and beg them to stick around for a while, if only to appease my boredom and ronriness. If they were to come onto me, I'm still not sure how I would react. It would depend on their age, I guess.

12:31 11/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would just give her a place to live until she gets her life straighten out.

10:03 07/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Remember to spay and neuter your pets

Comment by survivor
    02:50 29/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i wouldn't mind to take care of one of those

Comment by 600wings
    17:13 03/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Same market in the US for all ages. The amount of kids or parents with kids willing to do whatever for a place to stay was freakishly high after hurricane katrina.

Comment by Blue Slime
    05:26 23/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

But then again, If you want this for non-sex ronrey fix, Aren't there like, teenage orphans to adopt?

Comment by Ryuhouji
    02:05 12/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I would take two or three in. 0ne for cooking, one for cleaning, and one to take care of my animals. I would help them out of course and wouldn't work them too hard, but i wouldn't sleep with them, unless one or two crawled into bed with me. entirely their choice.

14:30 08/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah I'd give her a place to stay. I used to have pet dogs too. Love the picture, makes you want to adopt one, even without the sex.

10:02 07/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Other candy? What is this other candy you speak of and where can I get some?

Comment by knuclear200x
    11:49 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

How much is that kitty in the fruit box meow meow?

21:37 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's a doggy. From Wanko to Kurasou game.

23:49 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

lol Wanko is what everyone of this site is doing

Comment by Pervy Ninja
    15:18 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would so buy as many as possible and yes, I could never abuse a girl like some people migh but I would try to seduce my way in their pant. It makes it a whole lot sweeter. ;3

Comment by kenjiharima
    15:43 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This happens all the time... >_>

Comment by lordchair
    05:22 27/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Imagine if American runaway adolescent girls were smart enough to get into a public library and get organized like this on a message board somewhere.

But American girls don't run away anymore, do they? They stay home and find other ways to chase freedom.

03:45 26/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

As others said, try Craigslist.

Comment by onitake
    21:57 27/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

can't wear a swimsuit?
    wtf. scars are sexy!
    except emo scars. they are just braindead.

Comment by deadbeat
    23:23 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ok, where can I sign up? :D

Comment by Maroday
    13:01 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

YESH! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

12:52 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Time to get a pet.

Comment by Reflectia
    13:17 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Want one but will definitely ensure care to it.

13:42 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If this article was about a similar event taking place in China, the mood of at least half of the posters would swing from positive/approval to extreme hatred and disapproval.

How is this alright compared to merely dragging a dog's corpse from a moped. It is a well-accepted fact that human (particularly loli) life is more important than animal life, right?

14:35 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't believe the dog posted to a forum requesting for someone to drag him behind a moped.

Comment by Miroku74
    03:47 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That was funny, yet so very wrong.

8 points.

17:45 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL

Comment by Artefact

This involves people's fantasies of keeping Japanese schoolgirls as pets.

13:31 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Even if they are runaways, why is this the only way they can support themselves? In the U.S.A., you can do farm work for pay at the youngest age of 14 (you must get a "work permit"), but the hours are strictly limited so as not to interfere with school and sleep.

At age 16, the work rules are less restrictive.

There is also a legal status called "emancipated minor", which I believe can be gotten by someone as young as 16; I don't know what rights and limits are placed on someone like that.

What is the situation in Japan? Is is possible for such a youngster to find enough legal, non-exploitative work to support themselves? (Obviously, there are no jobs setting irrigation pipes and bucking hay in metropolitan areas, but perhaps something else -- stocking shelves in a store, or doing home grocery deliveries?)

Does anyone know how it is over there?

15:27 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The only thing about jobs like those is that it's often not enough to pay for lodging, thus rather than sleeping on the streets or whatnot, it's easier to look for a guy to leech off.

Comment by maga
    13:19 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I've always wanted a pet schoolgirl...

Comment by LoliHat
    13:27 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"...and I will love her and pet her and I will call her George"

Comment by alex1_phang3
    Comment by Necropoke
    12:32 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Those forums actually do help some of these people... if they're homeless, they don't really have much of a choice but to do that so they can live inside a house. Hehehe.

Comment by Necropoke
    12:38 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The only real problem is abuse.

Comment by Kip
    12:04 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Free Maria to a good home!

...But still, that is sad.

Comment by H8gwb
    12:04 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And this is unique to Japan in what way?

oh wai-

12:03 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

How the hell could they think their families are worse than that?

Comment by Kitsune9Tails
    12:52 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This part seems to be giving an example of why they run away (or at least the girl who seems to be talking to the article writer):

不在がちな父親と、不満のはけ口を子供たちに向ける母親。そんな家にいるのが嫌で、...

Someone better than me should translate the actual article (and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong anywhere, that's how I learn), but it _seems_ to be something along the lines of the father is gone and the mom takes her problems and frustration out on the kids... Then she says she really hates that kind of home and wants to run away and find a new home.

I guess it really depends. If the mom just kinda gets upset at them and doesn't give them allowance and shiny things all the time, then yeah it's kind of shallow. But if (as I suspect is the case), the mom abuses them (physically or verbally) and makes their lives miserable and unbearable, then I can kinda see why they want to run away...

The real sad part is the "I'm prepared for it" (I couldn't find it in the article yet, but I'm a lot slower than someone who's actually fluent :)). So, they know what they're getting into and they apparently feel it's a better place for them than back home...

What's real sorry is the kind of guys that would take advantage of a young girl in dire straits to just have sex with them instead of, you know... actually take care of them and give them some semblance of a place they can call home (even for a little while)...

Comment by Artefact

The actual source article was too polite to refer directly to sex, and just compared it to compensated dating. The nearest direct line would probably be that "ある程度は覚悟してます"

Comment by Sydneian
    15:21 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i get your point but i won't say i'd totally agree with u (e.g the last part).

but as for "The real sad part is the “I’m prepared for it” (I couldn’t find it in the article yet, but I’m a lot slower than someone who’s actually fluent :)). So, they know what they’re getting into and they apparently feel it’s a better place for them than back home…"

the thing is that girls nowadays don't think sex and their body as important as it should be or as it used to be. i think its kind of like "i'm prepared to wash the dishes and do the laundry" to them. which is really really sad. people should treasure their body, their dignity, their life.....

09:07 26/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think you should check your definition of morals...

20:02 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"the thing is that girls nowadays don’t think sex and their body as important as it should be or as it used to be. i think its kind of like “i’m prepared to wash the dishes and do the laundry” to them. which is really really sad."

Moralfag detected. Of course people should treasure their body, their life, and also their dignity. Who are you to conclude that these girls don't? Just because they have a more pragmatic and/or indifferent approach to sex? Humanity's development as a civilization will be stalled until each and every moralfag who thinks like this has died out.

21:22 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow... somebody using a moral argument to judge a moralfag. Sounds like somebody needs to stop being a hypocrite.

17:27 01/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I think you should check your toast. because I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!

Comment by scwizard
    12:18 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Because their fathers are much more cruel when they have sex with them perhaps?

Trust me, for many people going back to their parents is the worst possible option.