Women Terrorise Japanese Trains: 5 Ways to Avoid Arrest

the-wrong-way-to-avoid-groping-charges

Japanese men are increasingly desperate in the face of innumerable false or dubious accusations of groping on the nation’s trains, and with the presumption of guilt and no legal recourse face almost inevitable prosecution if accused.

The best advice on offer? Specialists working with police suggest following the five points below may allow a male passenger to reduce his chances of being falsely accused of molestation:

1. Don’t stand near the doors or corners of the carriage.
2. Grab the hanging strap with both hands.
3. Don’t stand next to a woman.
4. Put your baggage on the rack.
5. Don’t do anything which could be misconstrued.

Unfortunately, since police and courts almost invariably listen only to the woman’s version of events, all these can readily be counteracted by mistaken or malicious testimony, save in the presence of a sound alibi, a difficult thing to find on a train full of strangers resolutely ignoring one another.

70% of groping occurs in the morning rush hour, but men are advised to be on guard at night all the same, lest they be mistaken for a lecherous drunk by one of Japan’s princess caste.

If you are accused despite all this, someone involved in defending such wretches offers this advice:

“If you’re accused, the first thing you must do is keep calm and discuss it with your accuser. If you shout she may just be provoked, and that is the worst possible outcome. Don’t under any circumstances go straight to the station office, first call your lawyer and have them intercede.”

It may be wise to secure legal counsel ahead of time.

Of course, such charges do not emerge out of a vacuum, even if they do appear to be taken out of all proportion.

Via ZakZak.

2ch offers its supplementary 5 ways of avoiding false arrest:

6. Don’t get on a bus or train.
7. Become a hikikomori.
8. Keep touching the man next to you.
9. Get on the carriage for perverts.
10. Dress as a woman.

Some can’t help but wonder if men-only carriages are the only way out of this predicament…

23:07 17/06/2009 # ! Good (+0.6)

This is the exact reason I cut off my arms. Now they can't accuse me of groping them. HA!

Comment by Genny
    00:34 21/04/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

looks like they've given the hammer to women here. Then again, it seemed reasonable considering the issue at hand.

Yet, it could be used for bullying innocent boys..as in really innocent boys.

This espouses why I say that women AND men should just get used to being touched without their permission once in a awhile, and to tell the person "Hey, don't do that again!" and only raise a fuss if they do that again.

That is what I told my children and the children of other parents where I live: that it's a 'first touch free' world.

Comment by Genny
    02:31 22/04/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

define "getting touch".

hopefully won't turn ugly especially for the female victim.

13:40 09/07/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

"First touch free" equals one touch raping. Do you really want that? Your children will be molested and then they will say don't do it. That make sense to you?...

17:28 06/03/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

8. Keep touching the man next to you.

^ I am not in Japan but some SE country. A year ago, I was harassed with a suitcase + a grope by another man on the bus though I managed to get away in the end. T___T

^^ So, should I count that man as a groper or someone, avoiding from being accused of groping...? O.O

Comment by anonymous
    07:24 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

It's too bad this has to happen, the guys and girls in Japan aren't getting along too well enough as it is. Now the idea of meeting a nice person on the bus or train is dead, because that person might be a potential groper/false-accuser. Japanese trains must be full of shifty eyes.

04:10 21/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey, that is what happens in a world where anti-sex idiocy and the idea that you should never be touched without your permission takes over.

Personally, I taught my children it's a 'first touch free' world, meaning that if someone touches you and you do not want them to, tell them not to do it again and only if they DO touch you again without asking for your permission first, should you raise a fuss.

13:38 09/07/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Umm @Anon 4:10 you do realize you just said "If somebody rapes you and you do not want them to, tell them not to do it again and only if they DO rape you again without asking for your permission first, should you raise a fuss." Do you really want a person do grab your genitals without your permission, then you say don't do it again and leave it at that? Hell then people would be getting grabbed there every frakking minute and raped....

Comment by Tyciol
    17:33 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Sounds somewhat reasonable, though it should only apply to brief potentially accidental brushing contacts I think.

Comment by anon
    17:39 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"4. Put your baggage on the rack"

Umm, couldn't that make for an even WORSE situation? D:

21:04 21/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

there's no rack on most carriages on the metro in my country

Comment by taishi tetora
    13:06 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

6.become a hikkikomori

LOL yeah~~~
    ROFLMAO

Comment by Kinny Riddle
    01:56 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think the 2ch suggestions actually sound more feasible than the previous five suggested by the police.

"Keep touching the man next to you." LOL "How could I possibly be groping you? My hands were busy grabbing that guy's 'dolphin'!" ("Dolphin" as defined by our Danny Choo, in case you're wondering. :p )

Comment by Kinny Riddle
    02:00 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Speaking of which, in the past, these chikan eroges usually have plain bastards as protagonists. Just your usual "dark side" eroge protagonists.

Nowadays, the eroge storywriters seem to favour casting our groping heroes in a more "sympathetic" light, by having them falsely accused by malicious women of the said crimes, and so they come out of jail, and exact revenge on those very women by committing the crimes that they were falsely accused of in the first place. Kinda like the chikan version of the A-Team.

04:17 21/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Funny thing is.... that is actually what happens with people who are accused of sexual assault and spend time in prison when they are not guilty.

Once they get out, most times they figure "What the F! I was accused of this when I didn't do it..... so I WILL do it and get some payback on women for the false accusations against me!"

Really, I'll be blunt: we have made it WAAAAAAY too easy for a female to accuse someone of 'sexual molestation' or rape. They should be REQUIRED to take a lie-detector test to make sure that they are telling the truth before we get all hissy and start losing our reason.

I've had 2 friends and 3 relatives who were accused of rape by women..... and the 3 relatives had AIRTIGHT alibis that they couldn't have assaulted these females in question.
    Once the police investigated...... they found out that the women in question had a vendetta against my relatives or were TOTALLY lying about remembering what their attacker looked like.

Hell, I've even been accused of 'groping' a girl, and although I AM a pedosexual... I didn't grope her..... I tripped over my own two feet, fell, and grabbed the first thing at hand..... which just happened to be the 12 year old girl's oversized boobs!
    This happened when I was 18 (10 years ago) so it kinda soured me big time on the whole 'female crying unwanted touch'.

Comment by Tyciol
    17:30 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That was a wonderful story, thanks.

02:07 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

is it just me or is that pic LEGEN- wait for it- DARY! ;)

Comment by Feminismは反日の証
    01:50 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

「女性差別撤廃条約議定書」に潜む危険は、国籍法と同じく、国家主権に直結していることなのです。

国連に、日本の「司法権」を委譲することになります。具体的に説明すると、現在、日本の司法制度は、三審制度を採用しています。ところが、この議定書を批准することにより、最終審の最高裁で敗訴した「事件」でも、個人及び団体が国連に訴える権利を認めることになります。要するに、現在の「三審制」を「四審制」に変えることになるのです。

これは、日本解体を望んでいるものに取って、「喉から手が出る」くらい欲していた法権力だったのです。

Comment by Feminismは反日の証
    02:45 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women

01:11 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well then I'll become an hikikomori dressed as a woman who get on the carriage for perverts to touch mens... or not, I'd rather follow advice 6 :D

Comment by asianprostitute1500
    01:14 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I already do 6,8,9 and 10. What more could Japanese women want?

Comment by Feminismは反日の証
    01:24 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

「女性差別撤廃条約議定書」に潜む危険は、国籍法と同じく、国家主権に直結していることなのです。

これは、日本解体を望んでいるものに取って、「喉から手が出る」くらい欲していた法権力だったのです。

http://www.freejapan.info/?News%2F2009-04-19 [http://www.freejapan.info/?News/2009-04-19]

Comment by Leon
    01:42 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

how to get momopan vol 6?

Comment by Olias
    04:28 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Interesting note:

A Google search of the word "Terrorise" currently yields this page as the second result.

Comment by kevinlmw
    20:04 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i checked just now it was 6th, quite amazing page rank for a search result which don`t related to the topic of website context

Comment by Artefact
    00:19 21/04/2009 # ! Transparent

Google gives excessive importance to the title - you can rank for all kinds of silly things if you put in a misleading title, a certain other high profile site in this genre does this all the time.

Comment by Artefact

My result is not so good, but that we have serious PageRank power is well understood.

Comment by Eloy
    07:00 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I just checked out the google search and it was second.Weird.

Comment by MikeeUSA
    10:35 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Women's rights has spread all around the globe.
    If Men wish not to be subject to these laws then the Men of the world must overthrow their governments, brutally murder any woman who was weilding power over Men in this way, and do away with those who worked in the service of women against their fellow Man.

We live in a woman's world. A feminist world. The only thing that will lift the yoke from Men's knecks is war and (thus the likely death of those who fight in it).

This is unlikely.

Why don't the Japanese Men murder their police aswell as the women trying to have Men arrested and jailed? Men must murder their enemies (and never stop doing so) if they wish to be free.

When you are arrested, your life is likely over. You must understand this and commit your final act. Please bring to heaven or hell your attackers.

Comment by anon
    17:05 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

you scare me. gtfo, seriously. this guy should be IP banned off the internets as a whole.

Comment by アノニモウス
    23:27 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You fail. Again.

MikeeUSA > /dev/null

Comment by Zelgadis4tw
    13:23 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I was wondering when I'd see this post again...

Comment by anon
    07:21 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

they should just seperate the country between the middle, women on the left and guys on the right. It's not like they get along anyways. 3D Pig disgusting and all that, lol.

Comment by Parn
    09:33 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

8. Keep touching the man next to you....

Yaranaika?

22:35 16/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If Woman are so upset,the could just grope back...

20:49 19/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

this is a never ending chain no matter what u do!! if u make a mens only cab, then u'll get a bunch of fags groping other guys and have the same trouble. i say stick to fingering the ladys!!!!!

20:48 15/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I got ass groped on a cruise ship once, only took a second to round house that sucker. The man who did it towered over me, he was fat with orange curly hair and his sister looked at us and said, "That's what you get you slob"

If it was the cute asian guy standing next to him, i would have tolerated the grope a little longer :P

07:59 13/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The Anime Picture up there is soooo hot *.*

12:02 08/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

crossdress~
    that's the way to go~
    :D

Comment by Martijn
    02:47 29/04/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I wouldn't mind if a woman would touch me while I was riding the subway. Any guy who would try will get my foot in his groin (although it's hard to mistake me for a woman).

09:53 25/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Might this article benefit from the "Misandry" tag as well?

23:54 12/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

So under Sharia Law, "a woman's word is worth half of a man's". It makes sense in this day and age.

06:31 30/01/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Someone might make money selling some sort of bubles that restrict the interaction with the exterior.
    Or protest using a full body silicon suit XD

10:27 08/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Why can't we just have equality?

Woman having a compartment all to themselves is sexist. Separating men and women will only increase the hype over "men are out to molest me!"

Men should not touch women without permission. Women should not touch men without permission. Neither should falsely accuse the other of molestation.

16:10 21/11/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I think....sadly, number 10 almost makes the most sense out of all of those....and that's my opinion AS a girl. This really is out of hand. :S

23:22 28/01/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

How about, claiming you're gay.

Comment by sho
    11:49 05/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

haha, those supplementary steps are awesome

Comment by KuroYuki
    02:08 03/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

wouldnt a picture where you fake a kiss with another dude as a wallpaper on ur mobile phone be the perfect way to denie something like this ?

aswell as a profile which says your gay on a profile site ?

i meen thats the only way id see outa there.
    im for men only carriages tho..... woman altough hot are dangerous. if a woman accuses a man of something the man will always be the one biting the dust even if he didnt do it. same for a girl who dislikes her mothers new boyfriend. all she has to do is tell the cops he tried to rape her a couple of times and the guy goes to jail without having done such a thing

Comment by Tyciol
    17:35 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This would not be a perfect way to deny it, again: there are bisexuals, and there are sneaky guys willing to mislead others with plans like this.

Comment by Tyciol
    16:51 09/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Guys, what if we cut off our arms? Actually they'd probably say we brushed against them with our penis, there's no winning.

22:46 16/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

We could walk..