dutch-wife-shoujo.jpg

A man suffered critical injuries to his manhood after his girlfriend sabotaged his favorite Dutch wife, stuffing it full of sharp glass wool; when he engaged in a session of onanism, he inserted himself into the lacerating confines of the trapped ona-hole with disastrous results.

The penile punishment was apparently in revenge for his infidelity.

Andrei (28) and Anna (26) had met in a Moscow night club and were soon living together. After nearly a year, Anna discovered that her boyfriend was romantically involved with another woman.

Determined to teach her straying boyfriend a lesson he would not soon forget, Anna stuffed a piece of glass wool into her boyfriend’s latex penis extender. When she removed it, thousands of small glass particles remained within the cavity of the soft toy.

According to one of the doctors, “He probably did not feel the pain at first, just some itching. But it got worse when the glass reached his urethra.”

Andrei reportedly endured the excruciating wounds for several days without seeking medical attention, but when his penis finally became inflamed, rendering him incapable of so much as sitting or standing, he finally called for an ambulance.

At the hospital, doctors removed glass particles from the lacerated member; he appears to have narrowly avoided the need for amputation, as his many micro-wounds were on the verge of becoming septic.

We do not hear what his reaction to this punishment was. Police do not appear to have become involved.

Whatever the case, he is unlikely to be involved in any more unfaithful sex for some time, or for that matter be having any sex at all, onanistic or otherwise…

Via Mosnews (article dated 30th of March).

Comment by Hesk
    04:06 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I stuff mine with fiberglass all the time its hot

Comment by halotoo
    12:49 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

`AHHH my pee-nurse'
    `The revenge of the dutch wives'out now, only on DVD
    You have been worn

Comment by Tommy
    15:58 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

He will need to endure the pain.. Poor guy

Comment by o_o
    05:12 10/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

poor guy [2] ;s

09:24 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know, shit like this is the reason why I will NEVER tell a woman that I am going to be 'monogamous' with her.... and once I explain why, most women agree with me because they KNOW how damn vindictive they can be!

00:31 03/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow... i'd be willing to bet 10$ that the girl who did that to him is now dead, broken, or badly beaten

11:13 03/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You'd die to see this, don't you? >_>

02:09 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Timeto bust out my knife dildo attachment from Se7en, just to put the fear back into the any bitches thinking of sabotaging my fleshlight.

03:13 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

fleshlight is for circumcised jews
    real men use tenga

Comment by OniZai
    23:47 01/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thats the most fucked up April's Fool prank I've ever heard.

Comment by Muzaffar
    02:07 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Article was from 30th of March.
    Learn 2 read fool!

But yeah, only in Russia I guess. >_<

Comment by RawrFear
    03:27 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I cringed. Over and over again. You have no idea how hard I griped my member while reading this (and then again while reading the comments.) Things like this just shouldn't be done. It's not cool.

19:52 17/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You fapped to this? Over and over again?

15:45 10/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

ROFL

Comment by Random Fag
    05:03 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Опасайтесь русских женщин!
    (Beware of russian females!)
    Ouch! Mineral wool in meh pin0s? No wai!

I live in Russia and I should say that you can find bitches everywhere on planet Earth. And these two were just stupid.
    Last year my friend's GF went berserk and hit the crap out of him with her small gucci bag. No serious damage, but he was bruised all over and the blood was splattered on walls, cause there were some decorative chains and some other sharp metallic shit on the bag. He didn't cheat on her, he just told her that they should break up, because he felt nothing for 'er. He was being honest, lol. And I always thought that she was refined, calm and nice. That's a yandere, right?

20:58 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You can find bitches everywhere, just like you can find bastards everywhere.

That sounded like a crazy bitch...damn. Your friend's lucky he got out alright. I hate that women think that they can hit/beat on guys with no repercussions. I'm a girl and I've never hit a guy, because if I hit a guy, I'd expect to get hit back.

Not to mention it's just plain wrong and you need to respect people, unless they hit you first.

Some girls/guys just need to get the crap beaten out of them if they think they can put their hands on someone else whenever they want.

16:05 10/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

the most likely reason u wud expect to be hit by a guy in return is probably cus of modern society (with peeps on the street or peeps in general) cus if u hit some1...u can most likely expect to get the shit beaten out of u if u dont beat them first.

if u just mean if u hit a guy that u had a relationship with because he slipped up somewhere, i think most guys wud proceed to hit u with a reasonable amount of force...unless they understood the reason for said punishment (im thinking of a slap)

personally...i wud most likely never hit a woman in my life time even if it was in response to a quarrel (i wud avoid physical abuse against women at all costs) but im pretty sure a large majority of men wud be abusivein said situations.

01:30 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

They should just kick the shin if they want to be violent,that's a decent form of punishment that hurts but doesn't cause any harm to the body (unless you wear boots with steel bars xD).

I personally don't see a reason why you'd want to hurt your other half(unless he/she's not really your other half or a bastard but then you should just leave them behind and bite the dust, who cares about human crap anyways...).

About the man,is he dumb? Why does he use such a toy if he's got 2 women+ 2 hands? doesn't make any sense and seems kinda deserved,especially because he waited that long to go to the doctor....

Comment by Dmitriy
    06:36 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Приятно видеть здесь наших ^_^ Особенно - с одинаковой точкой зрения ^_^

Полностью подписываюсь под вышестоящим постом ^_^

Comment by maga
    Comment by Netstryke
    04:23 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Let me say
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

04:28 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Men, if you ever think of cheating, just remember this article. Any woman that has been cheated on before is looking at this and getting an idea. For the sake if your junk, don't cheat.

09:30 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No. Simply put, they were not married, so he still has the right to tap other ass. Hell, even if they WERE married, if the girl is not putting out, he has the right to look for relief elsewhere.

This would stop immediately if we made doing something like this a capital crime worse than murder, which in reality it actually IS! Taking away a man's penis or a woman's vagina? Hell no, that is worse than just killing them, by multiples.

01:35 03/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd argue that he had the right to end the relationship and THEN start looking to tap some ass elsewhere.

As opposed to him having the right to tap other ass, while still supposedly in the relationship and thusly also endangering her life with potentially unsafe sexual habits.

Comment by FAIL
    13:42 03/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

From Russia with Love, that's something very fitting... Kick in the nuts would be more than enough punishment... But this, SHE DESERVES TO BE AN HERO(ine)

13:51 16/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's terrible. Why I don't approve of men cheating, doing something like that to a person, it's no wonder he cheated on such a crazy bitch.

04:14 08/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

omg, it almost hurt when i read this :O i mean just imagine the feeling.. lol i'd rather spend an eternity in hell than get my cock freakin' split by tiny glass shards!

arent u forgetting that spending eternity in hell wud most likely mean having things like having ur penis "Freakin' split by tiny glass shards" happen to u....for ETERNITY?! (followed by things htat cant be much worse such as dismemberment, acid treatment, rape (yes...even for the guys), having holes stabbed through u constantly whilst feeling every last puncture. I dont Believe u have properly understood that Hell...contains all forms of torture...for eternity.

12:05 09/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

the guy deserved it

22:17 22/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

There is hardly ever justification for violence. The only time violence is the answer is when your life is in danger, some asshole hits you, or you have to defend your family and loves ones. The rest is just bullshit.

This woman should be arrested and charged with genital mutilation, torture and violence and be left to rot in jail a few years. She definitely deserves it.

09:07 06/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

“He probably did not feel the pain at first, just some itching. But it got worse when the glass reached his urethra."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

16:31 17/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"incapable of so much as sitting or standing"
    was he .. levitating?

Comment by abort-retry-fail
    03:04 19/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Those crazy psycho Russians...

03:12 04/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

in soviet Russia, Dutch wife penetrates you.

Comment by Someanon
    08:56 02/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy fuck.... I think I'm gonna be gay if it saves my penis from such a pain...

16:59 21/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Bitch needs some glass up her pussy, she how she likes it.

16:53 29/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

TIEM FOAR....ABORTION PUUUUUNCH.

Comment by Bronxdragon
    13:29 31/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL stupid bastard!!!

12:21 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's always RUSSIA O_o

16:09 10/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Madness? THIS IS RUSSIA!!!!

04:40 19/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*Shakes Head* Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
    ouch...

Comment by Captain Fanku
    02:32 28/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

JESUS CHRIST AAAAAGH

18:34 09/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

��жик �ам винова�

Comment by Kuromatsu
    18:59 29/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

MY GOD!!! ARGHHHH!!!

Comment by Violet
    08:50 30/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So this guy had two women and he was *still* masturbating? Goddamn.

17:03 08/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Comment by KaitouCoon
    10:37 01/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

well now that guy knows karma is a bitch

Comment by motaku96
    10:49 01/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*cringe* I can almost feel the pain.

10:31 01/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL
    Glass hit the P****~

10:13 01/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The method is actually genius - You don't feel it at first, but it's many micro-cuts which gradually get worse as they make their way in. I wonder if it was coincidentally so?

09:27 02/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually, he should have felt this. Micro-cuts or no, I feel it when I get a paper-cut worse than when I get a LARGE cut like when I once sliced open my palm with a sharp kitchen knife.

Took me nearly 3 minutes to realize "Oh shit.... I cut my hand open!" and only really noticed because my mother said "Uh.... your hand is bleeding!"