Death for Teacher Who Violated 21 Schoolgirls for 70¢ Each

schoolgirl-recorder

An elementary school teacher who forced himself upon 21 of his charges over a three year period has been sentenced to death. He kept some of them quiet by paying them the equivalent of 70¢, others he menaced with threats.

Police investigations revealed that the teacher (50) had repeatedly predated upon his charges from 2004-2007, luring them into his residence on the school premises, where he would have his way with them.

He was found to have repeated this on 21 occasions; none of his victims were older than 14.

In order to stop them reporting him, he variously threatened them and offered them such generous sums as 5 yuan ($0.70) to keep quiet.

He offers this by way of defence: “I didn’t take them to my room, they came of their own accord. And there was no serious damage done, so I wish for a reduction in the penalty.”

The judge was unconvinced: “You inflicted grave wounds upon these girls, to both mind and body, and you disrupted the school; your wicked crimes had an exceedingly bad influence upon society.” He passed a sentence of death.

The teacher was initially exposed in 2007 by reports from the parents of a child he assaulted, though rumours had persisted of his crimes previously. It was said that fear of untoward rumours dissuaded other parents from reporting the scandalous infamy he perpetrated.

Via Record China.

This being China, his organs will likely soon be gracing the transplant market. He is unfortunate to have not been born Japanese, as similar hentai teachers in Japan are unlucky if they even get jail time

• Anonymous says:

The idea that rape is ok if done to someone who can bear children makes no sense because there’s nothing good about a girl too young to take care of a kid being impregnated by a rapist who can’t be trusted around kids in an incredibly overpopulated country where her kid could easily be raped by someone else like him.

Besides, she’d likely have more kids if she hadn’t been raped because then she’d likely choose to have sex later in her life when she can actually raise a kid. Speaking of which, society benefits a lot from a woman’s right to choose whether or not she has sex with someone. There’d be a lot more serial killers, torturists, general bad people, & good people whose lives are shitty if every girl was impregnated unexpectedly as a kid.

Why do rape supporters always mention childbirth anyway? It’s irrelevant because rapists aren’t usually trying to have kids & anyone who rapes kids to have kids is gonna be a terrible parent.

If the reason you brought up childbirth is because it’s a natural process & you’re using nature as an excuse, think about this natural process. Someone knocks you down, disembowels you, & eats you but doesn’t kill you beforehand to save you the pain & fear. Is it ok? People are supposed to eat & they’re not supposed to eat crap, pee, & vomit. Does that make it ok? No. It’s not ok because they chose to do it to a random live human in a horrible & inefficient way when they could’ve done it to an animal with a short life in an efficient way & killed it beforehand. My point is that if something can be done in a way that doesn’t make anyone suffer & the way that causes suffering misses the point of doing it, there’s no excuse for doing it the horrible way. Of course, you proved you’re retarded when you said China (the country where eating your baby girl is encouraged) is sexist against men.

• Yes!!! Make an Example of Him! Gut the Pig open, he Deserves it >:D

That is the One thing I like about totalitarian Regimes, they never refrain from applying the Death Penalty for scapegoat-cases such as these 🙂 bd

• Anonymous says:

On the other hand, I feel bad for whoever gets any of his organs. Seriously, you find out you’re finally getting that fucking transplant, only to learn that it comes from a serial raping paedophile. I guess you take whatever you can get when your organs are broken though.

Either way, I concur, kill the fucker so I don’t have to share a planet with him.

• Korea should adopt this penalty for the rapists too… A girl got raeped and became crippled. The news said her large intestine came out visible and 90% of her whomb is damaged that she will never be recovered in future. Da guy only got 12year sentence in jail.

• The problem is that we are all two faced, I agree that those that cheer this man on would jump at his neck if it was their little sis or cousin. I used to support death sentence ’till my cousin killed somebody. atleast he did it ninja style, with his own hands. guns are for dicless trollz.

haha troll XD

• Anonymous says:

And how exactly would that be of any benefit to the society or his victims?
      My idea of an appropriate punishment: 40 years’ reformation in a labour camp (laogai). Proceeds from his labour in excess of what is necessary for his maintenance goes to the victims. Maximizes restitution to the victims, saves the cost of the bullets/rope.

• Anonymous says:

To all the people who say this guy is a hero or whatever, you guys are morons. You would not be saying that if you had found out that guy was the teacher at your children’s schools. And don’t give me that bullcrap about how I should take a joke. Clearly, it is not a joke, it is a crime, which is why he will be punished.

• I think death penalty may have been a lil too much in this case. But, well, it’s just my opinion, since i don’t know a lot involving this matter. The thing is i think NOBODY deserves to be killed, but i know, since everyone has the right to live, the death sentence is necessary in some cases. Terrorists, for example, do not deserve to die, but since their existence implies a danger to other people lifes, their elimination is an imperative matter.

• KajunBowser says:

WOW!!!! And I thought it was Texas that gives the death penalty for this kind of crap. 😉

This is a victory for real pedo justice. Try or succeed in raeping schoolgirls for $.70 (or at all for that matter), you get raep’d in showers and a lethal injection afterwards. However, it’s a start in a society where female teachers get a pink slip for using theirs on shota/teen boys (see what I did there), @ least they’re starting to take the male teachers a lot more seriously.

• KajunBowser, isn’t America the country where that female teacher went to jail for (statutory) raping a student, got out, staring screwing the student again (and eventually married him) and Entertainment tonight did a 3 week special on their relationship? It seems that, if you’re female, paedophilia is encouraged in America. I notice that you said “schoolgirls” and not “students” so you must agree with them.

• SpookyMuffin says:

MikeeUSA is a retard who needs a fictional book to help him overcome his uterus envy. Women and men may be different in a lot of ways but we are equals, anyone who thinks that one gender is superior to the other is stunted in the worst kind of ways.

This isn’t about gender. This is about a man who abused his position and hurt 21 *children* that were under his care.
    It doesn’t matter what gender the children or the rapist involved happen to be. The crime is still the same regardless.

The rapist got what he deserves. I can only wish that other more “civilised” countries would realise just how serious the crime of rape really is. Rather than handing out three year suspended sentences for it and allowing repeat offenders to walk the streets.

• Anonymous says:

Oh Mikee, apparently you fail to grasp the simple notion of self-depreciating humor. Of course I realize that rarely does anyone ever want their shit kicked, such a concept is fairly universal I think.

If I were to write my intentions literally, they would include kicking your shit until you were rendered unable to voice any objections whatsoever.

As for the anonymous female poster you referred to as a “stupid bitch” for appreciating my doing “nothing” as you allege it to be. My impression of her is quite different. She was able to see past my little joke and see my message for what it really was. Something that you were either unable or unwilling to do. That alone places her on a far higher level of cognitive abilty than you. Which places your insult at the pathetic level of a child lashing out at someone who’s made a legitimate reason why he can’t have a cookie.

• “”Agreed, at the risk of sounding like an internet tough guy, if I ever met Mikee’s pathetic ass I’d kick his shit until he didn’t want me kicking his shit anymore.””

Since I would not want my “shit” kicked at all, my wish for you to stop kicking my “shit” would be procured instantaneously and thus, by your declaration, you would not be kicking my “shit” at all.

“As a member of the female population, I appreciate it, Anon.”

You appreciate him doing nothing? Or are you too stupid or ignorant to follow the logic of his sentance: he said, effectively, that he would do NOTHING you foolish bitch.

Bros over Hoes, I think it is said, and such when it comes to loyalty.

• whoah, sentenced to death? If only the vatican practice that policy lol sorry just had to say it.

Not that i’m against it at all but i was told the reason they don’t give the death penalty here in the states for rape is because if rape was a death condemning crime then a rapist would have no reason to keep the girl alive. i guess if thats true it can apply to this too.

• Capital Punishment huh? Blame me, that’s harsh.
    Raping and threatening 21 under-14 girls will certainly warrant you life imprisonment though.
    This gives lolicon a bad reputation…
    Say I’m one of em’ by the way ^^

• hauntedview says:

Shave and castrate him; pull out all of his teeth; tattoo right side of face with “cock” left side with “here”; tattoo his back with the phrase “Fuck me till I faint”; dress him up as a loli student and let him loose inside general prison population…

no mercy for this loser…

• I’m going to start using that China tag for everything.

“I just lost $50,000 in the stock market!”
    *Shock and awe*
    “It’s okay because, ya-know, China.”

“Barrack Obama wants to raise cattle for a diabolical scheme to rid the world of toilets.”
    *NOWAI*
    “And China is orchestrating the whole thing!”
    *Meh*

Every article, never fails. If what I read surprises me, doesn’t make sense, or seems too backward to be true for any industrialized nation, I read that its somehow connected to China, and I am no longer surprised.

It’s become a very reactionary thing.

I’m sure there’s SOME good good news out of China. We just need to mine for that nugget in the boulders.

• Well, soon enough, China will produce a high-quality anime, that isn’t a complete rip off of another, and everyone will be impressed by the overall not-badness of it.
      Then it will get written about on here.

And they shall call the anime, “Strike Witches Season 2”!

• Well there are haha, but like Artefact has said enough times by now. Negative news sells unfortunately. People like reading/hearing/watching negative events about someone other than themselves. Hence the whole ‘Train Wreck’ scenario. It’s the shock factor (well for some people not in the know), randomness or lulz. That or people like to feel better about themselves by looking at others misfortune.

As long as you have the sense to know, media is always bias, not everything is black and white, double standards/hypocrisy is sometimes involved, and try to stay objective. You’re not being herded like sheep by the media/journalist.

This stuff is great for baiting in trolls to be laughed and pitied at for ignorance.

• Yeah it sucks but China makes EVERYTHING. That means all the bad products that we get come from there so China as a whole gets its reputation stained.

Hopefully one day they will be famous for something than cheap products.

• This board is awash with feminist scumbags.
    Females were made for Men, all who do not accept that are enemies of Men.
    Man’s rightfull place is to rule over womankind, all who do not accept that are enemies of Men.
    It is God’s Law that those who rape young unmarried maidens take said females as wives. All who demand that, rather than a Man be rewarded his bride, he be killed or imprisoned are enemies of Men and enemies of God’s Law.

• Anonymous says:

The bible is very easy to quote out of context, especially if you just flip through without knowing the context or history of what is being said. You don’t want to flip though and find Matthew 27:5, “So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.” then flip through to and find in Luke “go and do likewise”

The man who is not killed for rape is not being rewarded, he now has the responsibility to look after his victim for the rest of her life since it would be difficult to find her a husband after that. Society as a whole has mover on since then.

• apparently you need to read more of the bible and stop sticking to the old testament. because God wanted man and woman to be one not for one to be a slave to the other. Also this death sentence all i can rly say is life has consequences and sometimes it just might be what we didnt expect. i mean i’m sure the guy kept doing this without fear of death or thinking he can get away with it but he ended up losing

• “It is God’s Law that those who rape young unmarried maidens take said females as wives”

That’s funny. Then it’s your god’s law that you are doomed to marry an unattractive woman.

You think that if everyone followed the ancient law, then you wouldn’t be as sexually frustrated as you are now.

Nope. You’d be shot dead before your dick was anywhere near that beautiful virgin maiden by those who know how much she’s worth.

• Instead of focusing on the penalties of rape, why can’t society focus on the problem of rape and why it exists?

It’s because we lack the charisma, charm, and the social standing to get the girl right? Frustration leads to desperation and obsession and impulse so instead of courting her – both legal and more enjoyable IMHO, we use our primary natural advantage – our strength, to rape her.

But men are smarter than women, why then should we not use our superior intellect to develop the methods to develop attraction and the proper tools for courtship.

Because it takes time and effort. Because the rapist is either too lazy or too stupid to spend the energy needed to figure it out – and that, above all else, is the most heinous crime.

• Anonymous says:

yo bad idea to run to mexico, you may go unharmed from your local police, but surely you wont live more than 24 hours during drug lords shootings…. over 600 person die every day due drug-related shootings on mexico right now

• Anonymous says:

Saying one thing doesn’t exclude the others in this case, hypocritical doesn’t work here.

And btw I support death penalties for repeated offenders and I’m from a country that doesn’t have death penalties. That doesn’t make me a hypocrite, or ignorant, it just means I have a different opinion.

• If you’re the 2nd Anon look at 3rd paragraph. If you are the 1st Anon, look at your sentence. It’s because of that opinion that makes you look ignorant.

‘death penalty should be banned’ followed by ‘chinese people are like moneys’ and began with ‘fucking chinese brutes’. Clearly you generalized a whole race as being brutish for having the Death Penalty while not mentioning any other countries with Death Penalties, singularising one race-Ignorance, Racism and Hypocrisy/Bias (maybe hypocrisy was less accurate, my bad) all there. When you uninclude any other similars, you your self have shown hypocrisy/bias in writing or speech, you either accept it all or you don’t. If you truly did know death penalty is in other countries then why not mention it and call them brutes too? Ignorance. Don’t make such foolish statements. You would be ripped apart on the internets by sane people. 1st you say ban it, now you support it?

2nd Anon; that reply was not to you. It was to the 1st, so I don’t know why you get defensive since I was not making fun of you lol. I have no reason to call you ignorant or being a hypocrite as your statement is pretty ambiguous compared to the 1st Anon. However I will say one thing, opinions can still be ignorant and hypocritical. If I said ‘Black people are all gangster rappers dealing in guns and drugs IMO’ That still makes me ignorant, hypocrite and heck racist. However if I was to say ‘Some black people can be…and drugs, but that doesn’t mean other Whites, Asians etc… don’t commit same crime and/or exempt from it IMO.’ Not only do I not generalize a race, I’m not being a hypocrite/bias in singularising a race by mentioning others that could be committing the very same thing also. If opinions can’t be bias/hypocritical, ignorant, racist etc… Don’t you think the KKK/Nazi/Uyoku/BNP would be fine for just having ‘opinions’? Not under scrutinisation by logical people?

• softbanker says:

Good thing that the punishment for this kind of crime here were I live is severe enough that the victim can feel that justice prevails. The bad thing is, it takes to long before he got sentenced.

• An elementary school teacher who forced himself upon 21 of his charges over a three year period has been sentenced to death

Is it me or is that sentence messed up? err the words that is, not the death sentence.

“An elementary school teacher who forced himself upon 21 of his students over the span of 3 years has been sentenced to death”
    Or something like that would make more sense?

Anyhow, that’s a bit different from how it’s handled here, over here he’d get 4-6 years of which half are probational.

• Anonymous says:

people like this who does merciless and unforgivable things to innocent people should be tortured & traumatized endlessly through physical and phsycological means even if they start to beg for their own death…
    unless if he’s a maso…

• Whatever crime someone committed, no human beeing has the right to decide over life and death for whatever reason. And no, I do not believe in god (at least not in a monotheistic way).

• kadian1364 says:

A quaint notion, but ultimately a naive ideal. There exist exceptions: society must kill those they can not otherwise protect themselves from. Axe crazy murderers, unreasonable and violently inclined political despots, men too dangerous to just hope that they’ll go quietly into a jail cell. Is this pedophilic teacher such a case? No, he’s a pitiable victim of an overly cruel and draconian system, but death sentences in general are a necessary self-preservation tool of societies.

• Murdering men for having relations with females does not preserve one’s society: it only preserve’s females acendancy over Men. There is nothing wrong with a Man having relations with a young female of childbearing age (which is what most of these schoolgirl stories are about): he should be rewarded with the girl as a obedient wife of his as the Bible demands and various pro-Men cultures have practiced. All anti-Man cultures must be stamped out as they make the world a miserable place for good Men.

• Agreed. Men usually convey (did i get the right word? dunno) in society to better protect themselves; they agree to rules, in order to live and let live, but also to punish those who invade their freedom. It’s up to them to choose the best way to protect themselves, and sometimes they choose to kill, in order to not to be killed or damaged.
        If there could be the chance, it would be better to send all of those criminals into a criminals-only place, where they would have to work their ass off, pay an economical fee in the case they economically damaged someone (i.e. killed the working father of a family), and then, when unable to work, those criminals would have to be suppressed.

• Sometimes i’m near glad to hear something like this.
    At least in some country, in this world, crimes are still punished. in italy, he would have become a star, appearing on tv shows and so on, while the process would take at least 15 years, and nothing would be done anyway, leaving him at house arrest.

• That is because Italia is not yet completly a woman’s country yet. Why do you hate your fellow man so much that you would murder him rather than simply marrying the girl(s) he claimed to him? Why are you a faggot douchbag on the side of feminists rather than on the side of Men? Why do you choose to betray your fellow Man and wish for his destruction?

Perhaps as you wish for a Man’s death we should pray for yours, feminista.

• If a Man chooses to rape a young female of childbearing age he should just have her handed over to her as a bride of his. The Bible agrees. Rural Turkey also agrees. Men around the would benifit, women would lose power.

RAPE: How it should be handled.

Rape, the most heinous of heinous crimes, more serious then death, more traumatizing then the most grevious bodily injury.

Rape; The crime elevated above all others.

Why?

Because men do it to women. More specifically, men have sex with women without paying for it: the man takes from the woman her product for free and thus takes away her barganing chip, her power . In the society of a woman’s country to take away a woman’s power is to degrade that which is most precious to that society: woman’s place over and above man, woman’s power.

The current penalty for rape is insane and not in good standing with what we wish to achieve: a Men’s culture.

How to handle rape then? It is my opinion that the Bible has a good answer, an answer that I totally agree with:

If a man rapes an unmarried virgin girl he merely has to marry her (the Bible also states that he is to pay her father some money (about 1.5 pounds of silver, $150 about)) and keep her forever. Forever as an obedient and subordinate wife of his (one of many perhaps).

If he rapes someone’s mother or wife etc, caps are busted as he just disrespected his fellow man.

quote:
    Q
    U
    O
    T
    E

Deuteronomy 22 (New International Version)
    22 If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to deathhh—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

25 But if out in the country a man happens to meet a girl pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the girl; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders his neighbor, 27 for the man found the girl out in the country, and though the betrothed girl screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

quote:
    Q
    U
    O
    T
    E

Deuteronomy 22 (King James Version)
    22If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

23If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

24Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

25But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

27For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

30A man shall not take his father’s wife, nor discover his father’s skirt.

quote:
    Q
    U
    O
    T
    E

Deuteronomy 22 (New American Standard Bible)
    22″(M)If a man is found lying with a married woman, then both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman; thus you shall purge the evil from Israel.

23″(N)If there is a girl who is a virgin engaged to a man, and another man finds her in the city and lies with her,

24then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city and you shall stone them to death; the girl, because she did not cry out in the city, and the man, because he has violated his neighbor’s wife. Thus you shall purge the evil from among you.

25″But if in the field the man finds the girl who is engaged, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lies with her shall die.

26″But you shall do nothing to the girl; there is no sin in the girl worthy of death, for just as a man rises against his neighbor and murders him, so is this case.

27″When he found her in the field, the engaged girl cried out, but there was no one to save her.

28″(O)If a man finds a girl who is a virgin, who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her and they are discovered,

29then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days.

30″(P)A man shall not take his father’s wife so that he will not uncover his father’s skirt.

• Mechwarrior says:

Well, China did pass death sentences for those guys that added industrial grade chemicals to the powdered milk mixes. So….yeah this seems in line with China’s judicial system.

In the USA, this guy would get life in prison with no chance of parole, while in Japan, the guy would have been forced to pay market values for the girls services.

C’est la vie.

• Anonymous says:

Hmm, it’s unfair to give this man death, but not give other people with more serious crimes death.
    I mean, he was just living the dream, and shoping for some cheap ceake.

Rather than killing him, they should just make it so he’s still alive, but unable to enjoy the things he loves.
    Snip Snip.

• China is a worthless feminist country, they hate men and worship females. China should be firebombed untill it adopts the mantra “Men first, women second”. What the chinese Man needs is a nice young obedient wife or two.

America is similar to china: both worship females and hate men.

• Anonymous says:

So China is the ONLY country in this messed up world that actually KNOWS how to deal with criminals huh…

I mean, why can’t the west smarten-up for once…

Shortage in organ donors?? Look at the ****ing prisons!!

• Fapping to 2D loli is one thing, but abusing your position of power to get 3D loli is -wrong-.

Either have him castrated so he doesn’t think of doing the same thing again, or death.

• Anonymous says:

Totally unfair. Yes, the guy had sex with a lot of girls, but he didn’t kill them, didn’t break their arms and legs and then rape them with a lead pipe, hell, he didn’t even beat them up. He does not deserve to die at all.