“Dream C Club” Hostess Seduction Game for Xbox 360

dorikura-1.jpg

Bandai-Namco, along with publisher D3, are looking to release a new hostess dating simulation game for the Xbox 360 next summer. Strangely, some of the characters bear more than a passing resemblance to the idols of Idolmaster….

The game, entitled “Dream C Club”, consists of the player interacting with various young hostesses during weekends off from work.

When not relaxing with the girls, the player can choose to work at a part time job during the weekdays, check your email and go shopping for gifts to give them with the money you earn. You can even persuade them to cosplay (presumably with money).

A highly realistic dating/hostess courting game then. And one with a freeter protagonist… It’s not clear if exorbitant special payments will eventually allow the protagonist to visit a love hotel with his commercial paramour.

dorikura-2.jpg

dorikura-3.jpg

A number of the girls bear an uncanny resemblance to the ones found in Namco’s IdolM@ster series:

dorikura-4.png

dorikura-5.png

The latest Yakuza game also looks set to offer this sort of “romantic” action

Via Hachimaki and Video Gamer X.

Comment by Tallgeese VI
    09:52 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Another one in my collection after Idolm@ster L4U !

Well I can't read Japanese characters so I'll go from coordinations:

2nd Pic:

Red head: Reminds me of Suzumiya Haruka....Well Haruka...
    Riho: Yep, like basilio mentioned, she looked like the genderbended Koizumi Itsuki.

3rd Pic:

Rui: Somewhat resembles Cattleya or Miyuki.
    Nao: What more should I say ?
    Ami look-alike: The same again ?
    Chihaya look-alike: LOL~~
    Miss Megane ?: Kinda reminds me of Saki from Hayate no Gotoku
    Mian: Fate + Yami + Akita Neru + Hatsune Miku ?

Comment by Heero Yuy
    03:13 22/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah after spending all that just to get a Japanese 360 for im@s I'm definitely going to have to get this one.

I still have yet to get some of the latest songs on the market for L4U though...

Comment by basilio
    05:11 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The idolmaster girls... looks amazingly similar. Esepcially Nao/Makoto...

And is it just me or does Rui have a slight resemblance to Louise of Zero no Tsukaima?... pink hair & name. Not the size of her breasts though (lol the Rui one looks huge).

And the Mio character... I swear to god, I saw the same kind of hairstyle along with the hair colour and glasses in an eroge somewhere... the character in question was a maid, too.

The Mian character is just kinda generic... I've done some searching before and came up with like 10 female characters from anime/eroge that have blond hair and are twin tails. And have the same face shape. It's like a trend or something...

The Amane character looks very familiar.. but just can't remember where I've seen her before... and the Riho character looks like Koizumi genderblended =P...

But yah, I don't think this would become an H-game though... especially since Koshimizu Ami and Gotou Yuuko are in it (and using their actual names/stage names)...

07:43 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Louise does have an older sister, of which she appears to be a near exact clone of. Except the older sister is the happy / nice / quiet type, with huge boobs to boot (or grab, if you will).

Comment by basilio
    08:21 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol oh right, almost forgot about Louise's eldest sister. Of course, of course. But yah, Louise's sister is the happy type, and this character looks kinda, not so happy? Still, both of them have relatively large breasts.

Comment by Ichi
    05:17 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I see Miyuki from Lucky Star in that pink hair chick.

Comment by Kageryu
    13:38 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I was about to say "I liked it when it was called Yakuza" but now that I have taken a better look at it...I may like this one more hahaha.

Comment by Rinfinite
    15:12 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I like the one that looks like a boy. She looks Makoto-ish. Come to think of it, Makoto also looks like a boy.

Is there something wrong with me?

11:38 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This and im@s reminds me why I love my 360. As a chihaya fan, I really want to drink with my chihaya...

Thank goodness I bought my 360.

14:18 22/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Riho is a D3 trademark chick apparently of all the girls, she has appeared in other series that was lets just say sexually suggesive.

Comment by gordon
    20:23 28/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

my fave hostess from the trailer is reika, (the hostess with blue hair)

Comment by kenjiharima
    09:55 23/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The girls here are more MOE than those of Idol Master.

Comment by metatron
    18:47 22/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This game looks interesting~

20:27 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And being Bandai-Namco, it'll be region locked despite being Japan only, just like the IM@S games. Fuckwits.

04:09 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Feck man I need a japanese xboxs

Comment by rockbottom
    01:47 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Passing resemblance? These ARE the idolmaster girls. Consider it Idolmasters The Epilogue. You know, when you're 18~19 years old and are now considered a washed up idol so you either become a hostess or a prostitute or both. Don't let the different names throw you off either, it's not like a hostess would use her real name at work. Man Namco sure knows this market down pat.

Comment by Tzion
    01:49 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey look, another bishoujo game for Japan's least favourite system.

Comment by repure
    02:18 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

true that most japanese gamers prefer other consoles than the Xbox 360..
    the Ps2 is the perfect example of this it just refuses to die!

Comment by Narcissist
    03:38 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Indeed, for good reasons. The new games are 90% crap. I own all the new consoles and many old too and I find myself only playing PS2 lately.

Comment by Tunapa
    02:00 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Put some Haruka in the game.

Comment by Palmtop Tiger
    05:03 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You can pretend the purple haired girl with ribbons is Haruka with longer hair.

Comment by muteKi
    01:44 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well it IS Bandai-Namco.

I'm more surprised they threw in that Hatsune Miku clone on the far right in the lineup.

Comment by Jin Stevens
    06:55 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, just noticed that

01:40 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Is this an eroge?

Comment by BuggyBY
    05:33 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Unlikely, I have yet to see any eroge being officially released on any console.

Comment by exia
    01:28 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Some Idol Master Homage ayyy. Their must be a love hotel option, unless you bang them right then and their while they serve you some coffee.

Comment by Vegio
    03:42 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

thing that would let the game be better. I'd second that, though there might be achievement stuff, since it's for 360. and honestly, 3 of those idols are not exactly what i'm looking for. Too bad i'll eventually have to bang 'em aswell.
    If they're ever going to let you "create" your own idol, they'd hit the perfection.

Comment by repure
    02:14 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

incoming games from bandai namco...
    well atleast theyre not squeezing anymore life out of the tales series(for now..)

03:26 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lockon Stratos with boobs o.o

Comment by Snakechimera
    03:18 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

hostesses never look that hot. more 2D>3D

Comment by Salem5
    03:07 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

a bit of idol master here, a piece of to love ru...
    It's done!
    Go get em generic anime-girl type-plagia MK4.

Comment by maxchain
    02:43 21/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Who let you out of the PC, dating game? Get back in there before I get mad!