Minka the Meido’s Haruhi Dance Mania

minka_dances_haruhi

A new video from the same maid that so eagerly danced Ranka Lee’s Interstellar Flight in her first amateur dance spectacle returns to the Nico spotlight with her dancing to the tune of Mikuru Asahina‘s image song Miracle Encore, and as a special bonus, the famed Hare Hare Yukai, in convincing Haruhi cosplay.

As before, endless speculation as to the gender of the moesome maid fills much of the comments (which can of course be turned off by pressing the button in the lower right…), but one comment from her first video did succinctly summarize the feelings of many: “I don’t care if it’s a guy!”

The Miracle Encore dance is not as well known as the Hare Hare Yukai, given that until recently it had only been displayed at the Haruhi no Gekisou concert in 2007.

However, the new Haruhi dancing game, Haruhi no Gekidou, does include the dance – you may see it below to compare to Minka’s performance:

We asked a similar question once before, but surely the extra evidence of a whole new video to examine her in warrants repeating it…

Poll unavailable.

Comment by RC
    04:40 23/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

shemale =.=

Comment by thejuggernaut
    10:10 19/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

if that was a guy...... he has pretty small hands.... and also...... is a little too effeminate in various aspects... but even so.... WE DON"T CARE !!! BWHHAHAHHAHAHA... I blame MAria+holic, MinamiKe, Happiness! Oto Boku and countless other genderfucking anime/manga

Comment by Kanda
    06:53 12/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Its girl of coz! If its a guy, its like facing my dad n saying "DAD YOUR A GIRL!"

Comment by Nemingway
    06:16 24/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, it's definitely a girl for me. In the end of the Hare Hare Yukai, when she fell I heard a little laugh and we can also see some boobs xD (it's maybe a trap but I don't think so)

I'd like to add that she is very moe ! and maybe an otaku ^^

Comment by CJ
    06:09 09/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Your looking in the wrong place. Any lollicon can tell you tits don't make it female. If your looking for bounce go look at a few American prons and see how much the fake tits bounce. Yeah, not much. If you trying to spot gender look at the arms. When Minka's arm is raised there is a definite curvature towards the body. Now go to the mirror and see if your arm dose the same thing. The guys convinced that Minka isn't a girl probably have ice packs on their arms from trying to get theirs to bend that way. Now what did we learn; girls arms curve-in and boys arms go straight. Minka is a girl.

06:33 09/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

My arm curves in, because I have huge shoulder muscles, but tiny arm muscles.

02:43 02/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Didn't manage to watch this yesterday, but finally did today. =D Got to say she is quite an otaku herself, wonder if she is a spinster or something..... xD

Comment by Toiski
    09:29 02/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It doesn't matter which she is, because I came already.

Comment by Gerey
    00:57 03/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

A guy is fine too.

23:33 06/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She's definitely a girl..

Comment by Alexandre M.
    11:35 09/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Of course she is a girl!! The person who thought she was a guy must have had a bad experience in the past. That's the only reasonable justification for this "misunderstanding".

Comment by iQuE
    12:31 09/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

aw c'mon! >.< How can anyone think she's not a girl? They do that to be rude, right?

Comment by Steve Barbacana
    09:57 21/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Those who think Minka is a guy should note the still picture. Her legs spread outward as they move up from the knees toward the pelvic region. This is definitely a female of the species and a very cute one at that.

Comment by Ex-Otaku-V3
    21:27 12/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

is a SHE! lol she bounce a lot xD

Comment by Domo-Kun
    01:01 10/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She dances Hare Hare Yukai better than anyone else I've seen. Just her skill at dancing makes me think it's a girl. Cross dressers do not generally have years of dancing experience. 100% 美女

Comment by Anon Onanism
    05:47 10/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have to admit, the quick peak you get @ ~2:48 had me doubting her gender (no cleavage at all...), I've seen men with a bigger set of tits than hers but the laugh at the end of the second dance was pretty convincing even though she obviously had "help" filling out that blouse.

I'm still only about 85% convinced she's female, which thankfully is more than enough for me to feel comfortable whilst fapping, though it should probably be noted that futanari turns me on too.

Dancing skill means nothing, I know some queens who can dance, and by dance I mean they are professional dancers. Years of dance classes can do some weird things to a young boys self-image...

tl;dr ~2:48... ??!

~

13:54 26/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Did anyone notice an Adam's Apple? I couldn't tell, but I did notice some jiggle in the chest area (not much, mind you, and it could have been the frills). I'd say girl like the majority of you though. S/he's a cutie

Comment by boozedimpulsegundam
    22:54 19/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I say woman she has great legs

Comment by metatron
    00:31 02/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd vote that she's female =3

23:58 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't know, his/her build kinda looks like a guy's - she's tall and skinny and her boobs in the hare hare yukai part looks fake. She seemed flat chested in the first part.

23:51 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

its a guy! real girl's boobies would bounce around when doing those moves

00:46 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What cave have you been living in? Haven't heard of a sports bra.

Comment by necxz
    23:38 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

haha well she's cute though... anon 23:51 maybe her's doesn't bounce that much coz its small O_O

Comment by Splinky
    01:11 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If she was wearing a sports bra, that should counter the bouncing shouldn't it?

I vote girl.

Comment by Zelgadis4tw
    10:15 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Plus she is wearing very frilly cloths, the school uniform's just baggy but has the same effect of hiding the goings on under there, wearing a sports bra in addition to that and yeah, no visible bounce D:

Comment by Helldunkel
    01:39 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

A sports bra is just an extreme way to confirm it. I say a girl. All those games and maybe really big boobed girls have made you think that boobs have to bounce around a lot when they move... guys, get a girl with average-sized boobs with a good bra and make her jump. Her breasts will move scarcely. Now, that's it. She's a girl, kinda cute by the way and absolutely owns.

04:00 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Fuck man that would be one hella cute guy lol

03:01 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Listen, People, Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you can just tell other people "You're wrong, listen to me."

When Minka comes out and says what gender he/she/it is, then you can say "OMG I WAS RIGHT! HAH! IN YOUR FACE!!!" Till then, respect others opinions, and don't be a douchebag.

Btw, i say male. Just because he/she/it is cute, doesn't mean he/it is female.

23:34 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You've have to be pretty fucking blind to think she's a guy.

Comment by CC
    23:09 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If that's a guy, he's damn cute! (and has an awfully strange hobby)
    Whatever the gender is.. I don't care (I'd say female though), I had fun watching it.

18:52 13/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

your so cute bbz !!!

Comment by KonaKona4
    22:44 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Onna, no doubt, kawaii one too~

Comment by Channing
    22:19 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I voted female. Then I saw the Haruhi ED dance and thought to myself "Wow, that's quite a bit of padding going on in the chest area,... maybe it is a guy..." then at the end she fell down making a cute little squeek.
    If it really is a guy, I'd be very surprised. I don't think that'd really stop anyone from trying to get fresh with minka though. :V

Comment by Fluffy
    05:19 09/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Agreed, when I saw Miracle Encore, I was thinking; How could anyone think this is a guy? I voted female and watched the second part of the video, (which i didn't know was there) and started to second think my choice.
    I didn't hear a squeak but I'll stay with my opinion that Minka is a girl.

Comment by yangth
    02:34 02/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"I don't care if it's a guy!"

Comment by Kei
    00:59 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

third that.
    the ending sound she made cant be from a guy... or it will be really scary.

Comment by Park
    08:44 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dude...
    She has a boob...
    75% girl.....
    to be sure we need to find her ourselves...

Comment by Lj
    03:03 09/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I salute Your Bravery! I shall accompany you on this long and arduous journey to find her AND reveal the TRUTH to the rest of our brethren!

Comment by mysterious guy
    04:50 04/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

YOURE CRAZY YOULL NEVER MAKE IT OUT ALIVE

23:07 14/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

count me in!! ill go with you!!

Comment by OigoMiEggo
    15:42 06/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

dude, that was a cat

Comment by pus2meong
    22:46 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

second to that

22:56 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what squeak? i didn't hear one. the first dance had me convinced it was a girl, but she does seem oddly broad of shoulder in the school uniform.

Comment by Tuapugui
    18:37 13/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Could that be the uniform?

Comment by Phenie
    23:07 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I need simply quote one of the commenters for my own opinion:「彼女にしたい」.

She is definitely a girl; if that's ever proven wrong my life is a lie!

Comment by Yoichi
    23:06 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Would like to see her in the same costume in second vid XD

Comment by Karas_Kun
    04:42 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I just tested, called my female partner from work to come for a quicky and I asked her to jump and well they bounce, her boobs are not that big and they bounce, so i voted girl but i think its a male or a woman with 0 cup size (im from eu)

Comment by technonewt
    06:05 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol, I give you a cookie for going to that length to test a theory. Did she ask why you were asking her to do that?

Comment by Artefact

He was giving her a "quicky"?