Kodomo No Jikan Vol6 Loli Fundoshi Only In Limited Edition

kodomo_no_jikan_vol6_manga_artwork_01

The new manga volume of Kodomo no Jikan will not only have the exclusive OAD adaptation of the Shiro x Kuro story to help sales  – the cover is cruelly changed so that only the limited edition receives a fundoshi-sporting Kokonoe Rin.

Fans such as myself have but little choice in which version to purchase now…

The cover of the much cheaper Vol.6 regular edition (¥630 versus ¥3980):

kodomo_no_jikan_vol6_manga_artwork_02

The limited edition, scheduled for a Jan. 21 release, continues the recent trend of manga-bundled OAD releases with an animated version of the fan favorite Shiroi-sensei x Kuro-chan story from the the manga.

The 2nd OVA-only season proper will be released on February 20, as announced on the official website.

Via Comic Natalie.

Comment by Icy-nee-san
    08:28 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Man this just makes me sad that i didnt buy that Kokone figure D: It was to expensive for my budget T___T

Comment by Shiroi Hane
    09:59 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have to say I actually prefer the regular edition cover.

Comment by LifeCarrier
    11:13 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I hear you, I don't quite like the mangaka's designs of loli bodies (which I somehow feel were not there since the beginning) though they are more realistic...I think (゚∀゚)U

Comment by Spoony Bard
    08:12 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Nice! Ordering now.

Comment by maga
    Comment by XSportSeeker
    06:59 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm... loved the anime, will search for manga.

Comment by Fronzel
    05:59 13/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think I prefer the standard version of the cover. Its composition is much more appealing; the contrast between the red and white blossoms is greater without loliflesh as a distraction.

09:33 18/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Too bad the manga no longer has a story to tell.

Comment by foeevaddr
    15:55 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

seems alright. its like a normal version and a uncensored version. cant wait for even more translations from this new volume.

05:58 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I pre-ordered at Mangaoh the instant it was listed.

Comment by LifeCarrier
    03:14 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Glad to see you like the manga Avatar, I've loved and followed it religiously since it debuted.

I'd been a little turned off by some of the author's latest attempts at dramatic developments, but I liked how the last chapter seemed to put back on track Kojika with what's best about it, being cute, funny and ecchi (and actually developing Rin and Aoki's relationship).

Comment by Quen
    03:22 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just to point out, this is my post, not Avatar's (no clue if he follows the series), and his name is Artefact.

Comment by LifeCarrier
    10:51 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, yeah I was kind of in a dilemma about choosing an avatar or let a random one be generated for me...I think that reflected on my post XD

Comment by Narcissist
    02:35 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Too bad that the anime sucked. It was so boring that I couldn't even finish it, and I finish 98% of the series I start. Seriously can't stand pathethic people whining about their problems at home or whatever.

It is also one of the reasons that I decided to not teach in low-grades, the teacher job has become some kind of social worker crap where the teacher has to care about the personal life of the students too. High school and college is when you finally do not have to care about students personal life as a teacher.

Comment by iragedsohard
    08:53 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Fucking kill yourself you underage little faggot.

01:38 25/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I like the choice of name, as it suits your personality. I just got a TEFL certificate, and I plan to teach English in Japan for a year, with a preferred age group of middle school. (Please note that this choice of age has nothing to do with any manga at all.(Negima and Kodomo No Jikan are kinda wrong, but rather funny, but don't affect my judgment of what's right or wrong.) I picked this age group because they are the people you can get to know, even in a big class. It's nice to be able to socialize with your customers as well as your fellow employees in any job. (Yes, they are your customers.) By the way, if you paid any attention to the story of Kodomo No Jikan, you should have learned that the home life and school life are as intertwined as the heart and the brain. The heart and brain are part of two separate systems, but if one shuts down, the other will fail. I'm not trying to change your line of thinking, just ponder it for a while.

Comment by Geerie
    02:53 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah i know what you mean. i joined the medical field to help people. i don't want to hear them complain "oh doctor I'm in pain here" "oh doctor i think I'm having stroke".

Comment by Fonzer
    03:10 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah same here,patients sometime complain about the most stupid stuff.

Comment by Shuu
    12:15 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, quite the amount of doctors here O_O

Comment by Artefact

You sound like a true asset to the teaching profession.

Comment by Onsokumaru
    03:26 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I hope that was sarcasm.

16:56 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Narcissist. How about teaching in a private school?

Parents pay PREMIUM for good teachers, and private institutions are selective. They are not obligated to accept every (undesired) kids, and in many private schools admission is very competitive. In private schools you won't see the everyday drama B.S. in public schools.

Comment by Artefact

You could always move to a country which isn't being colonised by the religion of peace, or just take up a real profession instead.

Comment by Narcissist
    04:29 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Of course it was sarcasm on his side, a typical random Mr. Joe response (not saying that Artefact is one, but the respone is).

If we take the subject seriously then, does anyone actually believe that someone who studies many long years to become a teacher and then want to deal with kids skipping school, fighting, smoking, have muslim parents that forces them to wear a veil and know zero about western society etc?

As a teacher you want to share your knowledge and want to have interested students that want to understand and asks questions and does their tasks and essays seriously.
    If you aren't here to learn then GTFO of my class. Simple as that. I do not care if you abuse drugs, don't make that my problem. There are government-issued institutions for things like that.

One wonders who actually continues to study to become a teacher in low- and middle-grades, when during teacher practice have to deal with a class of damn muslim kids...

Comment by SaruDa
    Comment by LifeCarrier
    03:25 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oops...just realized Quen was the author...not that I think Artefact is not into kojika.

Comment by Quen
    03:33 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder if he is...Arty?

Comment by rargy
    04:54 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Arty ..lol

Any idea how many episodes Ni Gakki will be?

Comment by Quen
    10:07 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not certain myself, but Amazon.co.jp has the first 2 DVDs (4 episodes) up for pre-order so far, at least.

Comment by Artefact
    03:53 10/01/2009 # ! Incandescent

Just what is going on in these threads...

Comment by Keigami
    07:52 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I was feeling kinda down before I read these comments XD

Comment by tingle
    05:01 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Little choice on which version" Yeah BOTH!

I'm eager to see this.

Comment by Shimu
    04:06 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Awesome, I must buy the limited (not that I wasn't going to anyways~) now c: