Comment by kenjiharima
    18:30 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This anime reminds me of Variable Geo the 3 part ova + Ikkitousen. Pretty decent, gotta watch this since I like the fighting genre. As for the figure, it's pretty well made.

11:33 06/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The anime is possibly the worst ever made. Nice ending and good seiyuus, though.

Comment by -ctk-
    22:06 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

very nice :p

Comment by metatron
    21:24 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

she's cute and hawt =3

Comment by San Celluz
    06:03 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The anime is ugly and still now i dont know why i hate it but the figure is very nice :)

Comment by kareal
    06:03 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The franchise -other than the figures and Happou Jin's pictures- is shit.

Comment by Rin-chan
    06:01 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She looks pretty decent (well, it's a wave.. -_-)and the face looks kinda weird.

Didn't like the anime either.

Comment by Onsokumaru
    06:43 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh lawd so hot.

Comment by Icy-nee-san
    08:21 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Not interested... :O this is the first time ive said no interested to a half naked girl...or anime figure XD

Comment by basilio
    09:58 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

HAHA wow, the figure is pretty good, but then the premise for the show/plot itself is... hahaha. People's clothing gets stripped off when you punch them? That's just ...

Comment by Artefact

It worked for Sekirei and Ikki Tousen...

Comment by basilio
    17:36 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Haha haven't seen either of them... but saw some screencaps here on sankaku.

Idk though, could it be as bad as what I saw in the trailer video? It seems like a punch to the face could rip off clothing from the character's chest. Absurd. But hey, it's anime...

Comment by lordchair
    14:07 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Honestly, I couldn't get through two episodes of Ikki Tousen before I set it aside. It just seemed so completely absurd. It's too obviously appealing to the base male instincts, I guess; since I wasn't a teenager when I first viewed it, that's probably why it didn't hook me.

Comment by basilio
    17:51 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, idk, I'm still a teenager (though not for very much longer...) yet find this anime not really that appealing. I mean, if I wanted to view sexually appealing animation, I would pick up a H title or something. On the other hand, if I just want to watch an anime, I would rather choose a title which has a good plot with good character development, etc. etc.

Meh, maybe a younger audience might find this appealing... but personally, I do not like lukewarm titles.

Comment by lightningsabre
    08:27 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, this is a Wave figure? Surprising since they don't usually do cast offs. A sign of things to come? :D

Curious about the anime... Plan to watch it someday...

10:42 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"It is produced by Yamato and sculpted by Zenko who is probably best know for the Nagi Mizugi Ver. figure from WAVE."

can't you read?

"produced by Yamato"

Comment by lightningsabre
    20:12 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ah zankyu for quoting it... I was in a rush when I was reading. I didn't think Wave would go to that direction yet. They did make a squishy boob figure before, but didn't have a history of ecchi cast-off yet.