Minorin Fantasy V

preview1e75afb6b1c687045033ab43163c985c

Another interesting, if chaotic and incomprehensible, Toradora MAD emerges, this time inexplicably making use of a boss battle from Final Fantasy V as a basis, coupled with Minorin:

Player 1

Nico.

By way of an added extra, Ami Canyon, one of the Sand Canyon series:

Player 2

Nico.

05:50 15/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

like the ami canyon, great start with the slap XD taiga's character is kinda annyoing from watching zero no tsukaima but minorin and ami make up for it ;)

Comment by Phenie
    07:45 15/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Haha, that was masterful.
    As one who has listened to Gilgamesh's theme far too often, this was hilarious. :P

dorodorodorodorodorodorodorodorodorodoro~

03:47 11/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What the hell happened to the Nico video link? Was it removed due to copyright or something?

Well at least the video here works, though I'd like to save the video too.

Comment by Pyon
    01:57 08/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's still available here - http://zatsudan.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/mad-toradora-minorin-fantasy-v/

Comment by maru
    20:16 14/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I like Ami Canyon more ^^; Not that I prefer Ami more than Minorin.

Comment by StahnAileron
    22:14 14/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Oddly enough, I kinda like Ami over the other females so far. (Isn't the Student Council President suppose to play some part in this series at some point?)

Taiga's reminding a bit too much of Louise of ZnT...The fact it's the same seiyuu isn't helping.

Minori's coming off as a tad bit annoying. She seems more like a side char now with main char screen time. Though she is entertaining at times.

Ami's a complete and utter bitch, yeah, but I think if it wasn't for her, we'd just be watching something like ZnT, but in a contemporary setting. I guess she's the spice that kinda livens the show for me.

I think watching all 3 seasons of ZnT killed the Tsundere genre for me a bit. *shrug* I shoulda stopped after Season 1 if I had known...

Otherwise...That is a nice pic of Minori. Kinda wanna see more Ami though.

Comment by Peanutbutter003
    18:36 14/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Gilgamesh's theme...lol.

19:15 14/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Fuuuuuuck, Minorin underboob, this is officially the greatest image ever posted here.

Comment by Garland
    Comment by Artefact
    Comment by maru
    20:15 14/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

He sure did ^^