C.C. Masterpiece Ero-Figure

ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-1

All coming into contact with this ravishing “A-Prize” C.C. figure attest that it is the ultimate figure rendition of her, and unlikely to be surpassed:

ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-2
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-3
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-4
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-5
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-6
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-7
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-8
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-9

ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-10
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-11
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-12
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-13

More or less everything about her is said to be perfect.

However, the painful fact of the matter seems to be that she is excruciatingly expensive and difficult to get even for those residing in Japan, let alone those overseas, for whom it looks to be nigh on impossible.

Expect to pay ¥20-25,000 at the very minimum. You will likely need Japanese ability to have any success; find out more about the ordeal awaiting at the Ichibankuji Premium official site.

Better to instead see her in much more detail at the good source’s review.

But there is more:

ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-14
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-15
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-16
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-17
ichibankuji-code-geass-figures-18

You can also see reviews of these items, a bust of the great emperor Charles and some terrorist’s mask, at that site. They are part of the same difficult to get line, so weep freely at your misfortune.

ichibankuji-code-geass-figures

Comment by mark
    14:17 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I already am weeping from the mastery of how well casted the figure is. (;_;)

Comment by Westlo
    15:23 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Her ass needs to be a tad thicker.

14:09 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't get how the face is screwed up?.. maybe its a little too small compared to the body(maybe cuz the boobs/butt)
    and you could start a thing asking e2046 to try and get one and make it into antihero

Comment by metatron
    20:23 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

DO WANT! DO WANT! DO WANT! @CC figure

*fap fap fap*

the Charles bust is very nice and perfect for the office lulz

Comment by Jashin
    20:37 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

OH DAMN! I WANT THIS... I WANT THIS... I NEED THIS...

20:04 29/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey ... any idea how to remove the clothes ? ... i got the figure .. not sure if the way of removing clothes is by removing the head 1st?

20:13 16/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol i have that c.c. figure and lelouch figma

Comment by Deranged
    13:44 06/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Ah gods... this well surpasses my last C.C. figure. *checks wallet* This isn't going to be good. T_T

Comment by hika
    23:48 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

that figure of CC eroii but it indeed is expensive >_<

Comment by abbe
    10:18 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Face = totally fucked up.
    Rest is very good I reckon (but then again I don't have any knowledge about figurines).

Comment by haimerejzero
    09:59 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

That is not very true.

I remember a figure where she is wearing her full body suit and crossed her arms. An event only figure.

THAT was the unsurpassable masterpiece.

This one's good in the body, but the face is kinda off.

Comment by Quen
    10:25 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It is a bit unfair comparing a garage kit resin figure to a assembly-line produced PVC figure, but that kit is also gorgeous piece.

e2046.com has had a recast of that kit for sometime, but appear to be out of stock currently.

Comment by reckless
    11:19 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

If they're charging what Art guesstimated, ~25k yen (~270 usd) then I wouldn't say it's that unfair comparing it to a garage kit resin figure. Depending on the scale too, although I imagine the one haime linked went for 40, or 50k.

Comment by Quen
    13:54 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

That 20,000~ price would be for the set of goods including this figure, logo-imprinted file folders, miniature figures, and other assorted trinkets. Unsure if the C.C. figure itself was available individually...

Comment by Artefact

Earl Box reported it at \20,000 in Akiba.

Comment by Quen
    12:43 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The pricing on this Ichibankuji figure is a bit hard to determine...250k yen does not seem to be a MSRP, but rather the prices available online at stores that were still selling this.

I cannot find the original retail price, but it seemed to be well under 100k yen.

Comment by Johnson
    11:43 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Jet Stream makes some real nice GKs. His C.C. first appeared Wonder Festival 2007 Summer.

However, I like Yoiko's CC that much more:

(Couldn't find a better picture to do her justice)

Comment by Johnson
    12:36 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Anime figure garage kits are very reasonably priced at figure conventions (Usually from 2,000 yen for crappy little pinkies up to 45000 yen for super awesome Volk's 1/4 kits; most kits are between the 7000 yen to 20000 yen range however for 1/6-1/8 scale).

There's just a lot less of GKs versus PVCs so markups are abound post-convention. Most people aren't willing to pay those prices so they turn to pirated recasts (Which are usually only about 1/3 of the retail price of the original, depending on scale).

Comment by reckless
    12:03 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, really? That's surprising, I've paid nearly that much for a couple of my normal pvc figures.

Comment by Johnson
    11:47 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

reckless: JetStream's C.C. retailed at WF for 10,000 yen. The finished version can range anywhere from 0 yen (Crap) to 200,000 yen (Pretty rare for a 1/7 kit though).

Comment by exia
    09:51 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

that is a nice masterpiece alright

Comment by Quen
    09:16 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Indeed a masterwork. It's unlikely I'll be getting her due to price matters, but I might. It would make for a lovely shrine to worship in front of.

14:36 20/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish I could have man...
    I forgot to note the date of release on ical, and I fscked over when she was sold out...

Man I am sad.

Comment by Heartless141
    10:50 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

do want do want!

Comment by Johnson
    11:19 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really find this figure all that great.

She looks like she's wearing a ridiculously large wig in picture 4.

But some angles are alright.