“Haven’t you got a little bigger?” – Clannad Nude Filter

Comment by Aoshi
    17:53 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I've always said this and will continue to say it...

NOT ENOUGH KOTOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Comment by Emcivy
    14:07 24/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

need to grab, damn 2D

Comment by MaidNiac
    00:51 12/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Woops, forgot to say this..

Two of the few AMGs that certainly have doujin works look better than the Original ones are the Touhou games (except for Immaterial and Missing Power) and Gundoh Musashi..

Sorry, Zuun..

Comment by MaidNiac
    Comment by metatron
    17:38 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

This is guy is really impressive

Comment by EX-Keine
    14:50 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

There needs to be a nude Weighted Companion Kotomi with Kyou hugging her epic boobs

Comment by Quen
    07:27 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

He has quite the gallery on Pixiv, impressive.

The Tony Taka Clannad doujinshi coming out next Comiket should be something to keep an eye on as well..

Comment by lordchair
    07:25 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

>I have to say, much of the Clannad fan art is vastly more appealing than the originals in certain respects.

If you are referring to fappability, then I'd have to agree. However, Clannad is not an eroge, its purpose is to make you cry MANLY (girly) tears.

Comment by Artefact
    07:36 03/12/2008 # ! Astronomical

I'm thinking more in terms of general design. Like above, or with Ishikei, even their non-ero illustrations seem often to be better than the official ones, especially with the slightly dated eroge version.

Comment by Quen
    08:00 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It might be hard to compare character designs in some of these cases.

Certainly artists whose output mostly lies in the area of making still-shots for eroges or artbooks should be held to a different standard than the character designs for animated shows, which have take into consideration that lesser-skilled artists (in-betweeners, etc.) are also doing much of the art.

I definitely prefer Ishikei's Nagi-sama and Zange-chan to the TV designs, however.

Comment by albert_2mb
    19:28 04/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

@Quen:
    I think Artefact refers to the VN character designs, not the anime character designs. I personally think Ishikei's artwork to the original VN artwork...

Comment by Tim
    20:35 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it all depends on your tastes

Personally I find Ishikei and some of the other artiste's styles to be rather...unsuitable for most characters.

Comment by Quen
    22:56 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I think you meant to say you prefer Ishikei's art to the original 2004 VN artwork? So would I, I do have a soft spot for his work...

Comment by exia
    08:32 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

kotomi always did have the biggest rack outa the group