Nightmare of Nunnally – Code Geass Rewritten

d2946719a16fa1ce086d29ef7d430612

A rather beautiful MAD which portrays the events of Code Geass from Nunnally’s perspective, rather than from those of the more usual characters…

Player 1

Nico.

Comment by Anon
    07:05 01/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

is this related to the new manga Nightmare of Nanally at all?

Comment by corroded
    05:52 09/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

i cant view it :( was it taken down or something?

Comment by Artefact

Works fine as far as I can see... Perhaps you could try emptying your cache?

Comment by corroded
    01:00 10/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

hmm i keep getting a 19 second clip with an all black background, some text and a girl talking about nico nico douga. or something.

i tried other videos and they seem to play fine, so i'm not sure if the player is the problem(i also get a pop up of a link to the japanese adobe flash player 9 download site - and yeah i'm pretty sure my player version is 9 since i just installed it)

Comment by Artefact

It was taken down on Nico. Is there something wrong with the version here?

Comment by corroded
    01:11 10/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

in any case, i found another video of it. seems like the first one was taken down or something

Comment by Sniper
    21:22 08/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It was dark yet at the same time beautiful. I love the art and music. The effects were awesome too.

Comment by Pablo-kun
    06:40 08/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

That'd be an awesome intro for some code geass related plot.

Comment by anon
    08:04 08/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd usually say that it is overloaded on effects, but in this case it actually looks very nice.

Comment by ArcheR
    14:58 08/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Does anyone know that song... Oh my God, I need to find out what that is. It's already stuck in my head.

The video was amazing, too. It looked almost like an OP, but longer, and the effects never seemed overdone. They had a pattern and a theme to it and it complemented the music and the material very well. I wish I could do effects like that. i need to practice more. Much more.

Comment by Kurogane Shiroikaze
    20:30 08/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Damn, they took down the Nico already. Copyright www