Schoolgirl Threesome Arrest

Schoolgirl Threesome

A man (then 25) who had group sex with a pair of thirteen-year-old elementary schoolers, for the princely sum of ¥20,000 (for both), has been arrested on suspicion of a child prostitution offence.

Police found that the man, a dispatch worker, spent the night with the girls at a local love hotel, knowing that they were under eighteen, and promising them ¥20,000… We do not hear the details of this particular ménage a trois.

However, the offence took place in May of last year, which leaves open some interesting questions about either the speed of the investigation, or the quality of the evidence.

Via CTV.

There was an interesting comment made on the story: “What about these girls who have sex with guys for money and then turn round and report them to police?”

The response came: “Because they have no consciousness of being prostitutes.”

Seeing how so many of these cases seem to turn out, I can’t help but wonder whether treating these young ladies as universally being virginal innocents victimised by lolicon, even when they obviously sought out many customers, in some cases for the purposes of extortion or swindling, isn’t part of the problem.

10:49 20/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is pretty pathetic. I can't see why they won't prosecute the schoolgirls. The girl should be penalized or given something some kind of punishment so they will learn in the future not to sell themselves for money. If now and in the future this will continue and all the blame will only be directed at adults, then how will this be solved. If they were to only blame adults than any progress on solving cases like this will only continue to hinder our society and will be pretty much worthless with all the taxes used and without results.

The younger boys and girls should be given some sort of community service or severe punishment. They should not be biased and look at only one side. What about the blackmailers and those under aged kids who uses such tactics lure adults.

Sleeping with underage is it's terribly wrong and should not be overlooked.some of those kids they know what they are doing are getting into so why not blame them too. They are getting away.

Comment by Question Mark
    07:11 02/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

talk about moral dedication, they are like the FBI except the go all the way

08:21 04/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No wonder japan has such a low rape rate, all the girls are willing to have sex but they still call the cops just to troll the guys they fuck.

20:44 14/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

just wana mention that teenagers know at the very least what their parents have thought them and unless they were raised locked up in the basement they know a lot more and teenagers go to school they learn more complicate/anoying things then many do for 50+ years after so in short there isnt realy such a thing as completly iggnorant and inocent teenagers that cant think and make decisions for themselves and i dont understand why anyone thinks otherwise of course they dont have 50 years of misstakes to help them understand things that only means you need to think a litle extra or even a lot....hmm that was more then i thougt it would be. My view of it anyways with not much thought behind

Comment by FAIL
    21:13 11/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

20k each may be a good deal, but here's a better way: Wear a mask/shades when asking (Loses facial recognition) Use fake name (Impossible to search via name) Pay 'em fake cash (Loses the evidence of prostitution) Blindfold them (They will only recognise by touch/voice/smell?) Wear a condom (Lose the DNA evidence) Make sure their drunk? (Lose clear memory) OR... STOP TURNING H-LIFE into REAL LIFE. In b4 "Loli-Blackmail-Threats"

Comment by Shinpachi
    06:11 02/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Noted, those are all good recommendations except for the last thing. Do love hotels require ID?

I'd like to see Wal-Mart beat THAT price.

16:02 16/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish they'd try lol. I'd never leave.

Comment by Tyrenol
    00:48 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Or maybe that guy should stop going after jailbaits and actually put some more money on Japan's Red Light Districts.

Waitaminute! What am I thinking?! That's JAPAN, not NEVADA, USA!

Comment by cobretti
    01:29 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Wait, did they kept the money? Those bitches would be so dead if it were me. At least I would get the satisfaction of knowing that they're not whoring out there while I rot in jail.

But really, who in his sane mind thinks that 13 year olds are innocent? And in pairs! They probably read that scam in a teen magazine.

Comment by Harman Smith
    04:07 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It is said that the brain does not fully develope until the person is 21 years of age, so it follows that adolescents cannot make the same kind of decisions an adult could. Hence why a lot of teenagers are flippant, overly emotional, and have a bit of a God-complex.

It is the same reason CSA organizations repeat that a child cannot consent to sex, because while they may very well know what sex is, or have such urges, they see it through the eyes of a child, as a pleasurable pasttime - not as a means of childbirth, or as an expression of love, or as a potential mask for a bad relationship.

Comment by Artefact

You seem to be suggesting that sex should not be viewed as a pleasurable pasttime, or are you merely illustrating what is said?

10:17 19/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Did you post some references and actual research for your own point and I just missed it or something?

Comment by Harman Smith
    15:13 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

If you would like to cite some examples and sources that reinforce your argument that children are as worldly as adults, by all means.

Comment by Code43
    08:31 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

wait wait.. you said kids are naive? are you from dark ages or something?

Comment by Harman Smith
    05:25 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

You're missing my point. I was making a distinction between the way a naive kid makes decisions and the way an adult makes decisions knowing full well the pros and the cons involved. A child doesn't know what their genetalia is for except that they take a piss from it at the earliest of ages, so it follows that a child has never been faced with the responsibilities that come with sex such as STD avoidance, pregnancy concerns, and guys who want to use them for gratification and nothing more, until they are taught these things and grow up realizing these things on their own.

Testament to this is the myth that has gone around for some time among teenagers, where they believe they can't get pregnant on their first time. You have a lot of other teenagers believing that as long as there isn't blood or puss coming from a guy's dick, they don't have an STD when that's a false pretense.

Comment by DarkMirage
    18:06 29/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

You lolicon apologists!

Comment by foeevaddr
    17:25 29/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

what i would have done is have sex with those girls and when they go to sleep, throw the money on them and get the fuck out and never appear around that area again. also, dont give out name(use fake) and make sure no pics were taken

Comment by lucjfer
    20:08 16/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I like that...=))

05:06 08/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Who decides what makes a minor? In my country the age of consent is 14. Does that mean I should have sex with 14 year olds?

00:38 17/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Comment by kazemizuhi
    02:28 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Not to rain on your parade, but what I would have done:

not engage in questionable acts with minors.

Been doing it all my life and so far the authorities haven't come knocking on my door.

06:38 05/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Not to rain on your parade, but what I would have done:

engage in questionable acts with minors.

Been doing it all my life and so far the authorities haven’t come knocking on my door.

05:23 19/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, I HAVE been engaging in questionable acts with minors my whole life, and yet I've never had authorities come knocking on my door. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones?

15:55 16/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I must know your secret!

11:43 21/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just wait until war time where there will be no establish order.
    They will be too busy about the war and ignore you.
    HAHA being evil
    Quote don't do it

Comment by Julius Firefocht
    17:40 29/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't help but feel this man got a good deal at 20K yen for 2 lolis, minus the legal troubles of course.

Comment by Artefact

He was ripped off by some standards. If only he went to Hokkaido...

Comment by Ichigo69
    11:56 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I see what you did there...

Comment by kazemizuhi
    02:37 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

You're right Artefact [http://www.sankakucomplex.com], if the police would at the very least give these girls a slap on the wrist, maybe they'd find other avenues of monetary gain.

But even so, from all the storys I hear coming out of Japan, I can't help but feel the culture and constraints imposed by society nurture an artificial growth in the number of men with unhealthy appetites. As much as I like half the stuff that comes out of that country, I truly am glad I wasn't raised there.