Little Busters Anime Not Announced, But…

littlebustersanimemockupcrop

There may be no sign of a Little Busters anime yet, but that hasn’t stopped 2ch denizens from speculating what it would look like if produced by Kyoto Animation… See the hypothetical character line-up below.

All one image:

littlebustersanimemockup

See some of the erotically enhanced CG, the gallery, or the best Little Busters MAD out so far, should you need to compare back to the existing versions.

Comment by Cerenado
    16:02 13/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Although Kyo-Any seems obvious, I don't care... I just want a LB anime! xD
    It'll surely get animated by some studio at some point or another(Well, either they do it, or Toei does it).
    *Cheers*

Comment by PokeNirvash
    07:18 03/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You think they'd use the pillows song "Little Busters" as the ED?

23:40 23/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh please; the main theme song of the LB! VN is "Little Busters", if they don't use that as OP/ED (which is currently still my favourite Japanese song), I'm going to rage.

Well, it should definitely be the OP, but I suppose ED could be something else. LB! has quite a few ED songs.

Comment by tomoyo chan
    20:19 01/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

wuah, aku pingin bgt klo little busters bneran muncul di TV anime! yah, tp kn little busters dr th 2004, indo kan lama, plg2 ga bakal terbit, sama kayak komik2 Key ama animenya yg lain, nyebeliin

00:48 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

kayaknya u salah dah, LB dibuatnya taon 2007 bukan 2004.klo 2004 mah clannad kalee..

Comment by polesari
    18:53 16/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Apa bener nih animenya???
    Kok mirip clannad sih???
    Asal jiplak aja, tapi kok hebat bener!!!
    Kapan ya disiarkan di Indonesia???
    Yah! Tebakan anda sama seperti saya!!!

Comment by saxdemigod
    13:59 24/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

and to comment on the little tsundere fight above, rin is a very mild tsundere. her attitude towards riki is very rarely "tsun", only in the H scenes is she overly confrontational. hell, she's the one who confesses her love first anyway.

Comment by saxdemigod
    13:56 24/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

a little busters anime has the potential for greatness in my opinion. it has a huge cast of engaging characters, and is heavy on comedy. on top of that, the ending is mind blowing. depending on how kyoani handles the after story, the bar may be raised to such a level that they have no choice but do animate little busters

Comment by sage
    12:34 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Damn. Do want.

Comment by Tyrenol
    00:44 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd rather have Xebec, JC Staff, or GONZO handle "Little Busters" before I let KyotoAnimu get their thuggish hands on it.

Comment by Ichigo69
    11:53 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Rage on... but I don't think Key/Visual Art's will ever have anyone but Kyoani do their stuff......

Comment by Shiroi Hane
    05:25 21/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

……other than Toei.

Comment by ManaYagami
    23:28 07/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And you know how it went.

17:55 28/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*8hudders*

Comment by meganeshounen
    21:51 29/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Personally, in the words of certain Anonymii, I might just RAAAAAGE by seeing these.

But on the other hand, it makes me really wonder what kind of rendition could the folks at KyoAni pull off..

Comment by afatcow
    14:17 29/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I really do hope that Kyoto Ani makes an anime out of it...
    Though I think Haruhi 2 should come first D:

Comment by Yuun
    17:09 30/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Ugh... i see resemblence of AIR, CLANNAD, and KANON. This mean good~~~~!!!! Uhyeah... I cant wait for this series...

Comment by wit
    08:21 01/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

on tyrenol:

"Whatever, but overseas a guy called Shinji the 10 o'clock assassin has lot of anime fanfics. Isn't a pen name like that incredibly embarrassing." -2ch

Comment by Tyrenol
    02:36 03/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

A long time ago when I was young; I thought I was making a differnece in the world. I believed in phrases like "voting with your wallet" and "scum will get theirs."

I didn't realize that "suicide and pedophilia are okay in Japan." A woman being too domineering would be "an enemy that needs to be defeated" in the US, but across the pond she's a reviled Goddess?

There's a lot more things that make less sense in this world than my former nickname, you know.

23:33 07/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

In other words, "baaaaawww".

Comment by FlameStrike
    08:49 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh wow you're stilll singing this same tired old tune? I thought I covered this topic back in a Clannad post.

There are tons of cases of tsunderes being annoying such as that fag Louise beating up poor Saito. I don't understand why some people love her so much, but I do get how tsundere's have appeal. However Kyo-Ani's characters are in no way too "domineering" (Except maybe Haruhi lol but that's not a problem) well not that you'd know since you said you didn't watch the shows they're in...

Well if that's not what you meant by "thugish hands" I apologize.

Btw I really hope KyoAni picks up Little Busters, they'll probably do another great job. Although they should probably do another Haruhi season since fans are getting too bored for their own good lol.

Comment by DrmChsr0
    Comment by DarkMirage
    12:41 01/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Screw Key. Kyo-ani should try their hands at making their own IP for once.

Comment by sage
    14:08 01/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

So says the Haruhi-ist...

Comment by ManaYagami
    23:30 07/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Which isn't even original IP.