To Love-Ru Goes Out With A Squelch

Comment by hehe
    17:28 14/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

i cant find this show in english

Comment by ZippyDSMlee
    12:43 04/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't get why the rush to change something, a manga sells on its own merits you change things to much you lose all all the support the manga gained.

I mean sure I can see why they need to change Dragonball around some...kids furries and potty jokes... are more prevalent in DB than fighting.

But hell why screw over the characters,story and the product itself , if you need fillers do them after the Gdamn story arches.

Comment by Tyciol
    12:17 05/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I thought it was great but didn't read the manga so I didn't feel betrayed.

17:55 21/06/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

i like this website so much! wow news http://www.wowyy.com

Comment by kyon shimazaki
    10:57 24/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

ive only seen a glimpse of the anime, was reading the manga a while ago. and the first thing i noticed was lala's voice being so =\, the manga gave me a different feeling.

Comment by ichibaka
    12:07 27/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

here are my gripes: voice acting is terrible (I hate Lala's actress' voice the most), quality not on par with other ecchi animes, and the worst offense is that it detracts from the manga. I hate any adaptation that stray too far from its original adaptation, which is why I dropped Naruto as soon as the filler started being shown.

20:31 01/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't hate on Haruka Tomatsu, she does well as Chika in Kyouran Kazoku Nikki and as Shiho in Zettai Karen Children.

Comment by Zicky
    14:47 27/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

you're so right, the lala's voice gets me on my nerves! made me hate the whole series, in fact i have come to hate lala itself...:( sad.

Comment by Swifty
    14:43 27/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It was alright, but yeah in terms of being an ecchi anime, it got its ass kicked by Kanokon, Ikki Tousen, & Sekirei in that regard!

Comment by kazemizuhi
    00:10 28/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Couldn't care less whether it's meant to be ecchi or not. Bottom line, story (or lack thereof) was sh*t.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to re-read Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle.