Brutally Inseparable

Brutally Inseparable

The lady in this video is clearly very attached to the man’s trousers, to say nothing of his underpants.

Player 1

This is in fact an altercation between man and wife occurring one afternoon in a Chinese town, the precise details of which are thankfully lost to us.

What is clear is that there must be something very important about the man’s underwear for it to result in this kind of street theatre, which onlookers evidently find highly entertaining.

At first I was struck by the harshness of the man’s response, but seeing how he was reduced to near nudity and had his trousers destroyed, perhaps his wife is being the more unreasonable party.

With the details of the incident unknown, it would perhaps be unfair to render final judgement (presumably they are beyond words).

Via Heaven.

What would you do in situation like this?

Comment by TNinja
    22:48 21/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She were quite persistent.

21:21 11/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I honestly believe she wasn't all mentally there. One of my cousins has mental retardation and something like this wouldn't be all that out of the blue if I think of her doing it.

21:22 11/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Also, when she wants to do something, no matter what it is, she just doesn't stop unless you yell at her or beat her, or find a way to trick her, so it's understandable.

03:58 24/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

no she is just looking forward to beating

Comment by xSASxZaros
    20:02 30/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Video is broken.

Is that a good or a bad thing? :o

Comment by God
    04:00 24/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Believe it or not, but every HARD spank, she comes.

No, I'm NOT kidding.

05:51 29/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i think she won in the end?

Comment by dewert
    21:32 24/01/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

this is china's new age street performaners...live soap opera on the streets

05:08 22/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If you look at the video at 4:45, you can see they are women's underwear. It appears the woman did not approve of the man wearing her underwear, so wished to embarrass him in public. The crowd laughs when they finally figure out what he is wearing.

14:05 09/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Clearly a masochist with pantsu fetish

18:41 10/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That was hard to watch, I wish the person didn't dub the music over it. The chorus of the song says a woman's love is more(alot) and you'll remember I love you the most. Sad really, it seems more then anything she was preventing him from leaving, probably fight started in the home and he bounced.

Comment by Dullahan8
    20:20 26/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

After a while, I started listening to the song. I dont claim to know Manderin too well but the lyrics (at 1:45ish) are something along the line of:

|Women just love your ____[i dont know those two characters] too much|
    [...uhh, i dont know the next line...]
    |Letting me go so early is all your fault|
    [flute solo][And then I think she sings]
    |You don't think of me enough|
    [I'm picking the song up again at 2:57]
    |Women just love your ____ too much|
    |When will you understand that I love you the most?|

Anyways, that brings me to my point. I think that the man has been cheating on her consistently and she trying to get his pants off so she can have some of him too. I'm not joking, I'm serious.
    *I hope the translation helps a bit with anyone who doesn't understand a drop of Manderin.

Comment by Harman Smith
    13:00 26/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't help but wonder why this man would allow himself to walk as far as he did when he knew his woman was like this. It is as if they both have no shame, her moreso. I have never seen a woman so attached to a man aside from being married to a drunken wifebeater, but they aren't on their nuts when they're it. I wouldn't have walked outside, and I wouldn't have put up with that twat (wouldn't have hit her, either), she's crazy.

Comment by Huniken
    03:52 26/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

What a shame, and why on earth he have to hit her that badly?

15:22 17/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

it's actually not between a man and wife...more like a pimp and a whore. seen like he doesnt need her anymore, want younger girls i think...

Comment by Ashton
    06:55 25/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

seems like pantsu lust is common among all asians...

anyway, that woman seems to be skilled at taking hits ;)

Comment by Qpax
    21:45 26/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

dear user as you can see at 1:45 - 1:46 falcon punch has effective when you want to stun someone like this poor women =/

Comment by Asuka
    13:38 27/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

"but seeing how he was reduced to near nudity and had his trousers destroyed, perhaps his wife is being the more unreasonable party."

Clearly not enough justification for him to beat the woman as brutally as he did. And I really wished more people had helped break up the fight instead of watching/laughing, but diffusion of responsibility & group mentality must have been in place.

10:54 18/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

what a fucking stupid public.
    Ever heard of calling the police?...instead they just stand there thinking they're in some human circus.
    Crazy society over there. No wonder I hear so many terrible news in china and stuff

Comment by Anon
    15:41 16/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

God knows what beating awaits her when they get home...

Comment by anon
    08:28 13/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

God, that was horrific.

Comment by Dullahan8
    09:05 06/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm, I think that in the Chinese society that beating your wife isn't an uncommon thing, so the people seeing this were probably thinking, "Is this guy for real? Beating your woman out in public. OY! www(Chinese equivilant of 'lol')You're getting owned."