Koihime Musou OVA Announced

koihime-28-1

No sooner than the well regarded TV series has concluded, plans have been announced for a Koihime Musou OVA release. The details are undecided as yet, but the announcement promises a work that should be “completely different” to the TV series, whatever that can be taken as meaning.

Fans would probably prefer a second season, but many are speculating that an OVA release may result in the erotic aspects of the series being dramatically accentuated, a prospect sure to be popular amongs fans of the eroge original.

The source is the official site.

11:22 28/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

If it involves Kazutoh's return, it will make up for everything.

11:23 24/01/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

3single (dot) com is a great site. It also has live chat so you can chat to other people online. Good luck.
    Gertrud http://latimes.com

Comment by relentlessflame
    01:13 25/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm wondering if this may just be referring to the two DVD-only episodes that've long been promised on the DVD page:

7 DVDs with 2 episodes each = 14 episodes, so 2 "OVA" episodes. The solicitations I've seen don't seem to indicate, yet, which DVDs will contain bonus episodes, but it'll probably either be both on DVD 7 (April), or one each on DVDs 4 & 7 (January & April).

Could be a separate production, of course, but I'm thinking they'd more likely promote the DVD bonus episodes first.

Comment by Artefact

I saw Moon Phase making the same speculation after I posted this. It does seem possible, but if so, I would expect them to already have made the episodes by now. Also the fact that "completely different" content is promised further muddies the waters.

My own speculation would be that a large scale production is likely given the success of the title, but there really is too little evidence either way to say at present.

Should be interesting to see what comes out.

Comment by kuromitsu
    18:46 24/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

...it looks like they have blisters on their butts.

Comment by Artefact

Suggest one of the other wallpapers for the front image then.

Comment by kuromitsu
    21:01 24/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh, 10 or 11 would be perfect. :)

By the way, I wonder where this blistery highlight technique comes from. I see it everywhere nowadays. It's cute when it's used well, but when it's not, it looks so... unhealthy.

Comment by Artefact