Cheerleader Accident

Cheerleader Accident

Just what is going on in this image of a cheerleader in evident distress is something I find rather puzzling; as we saw with the loli mother raep image, it can be a little hard to tell whether things are photoshopped or not.

My guess is that the base image is genuine, but the pool of embarrassment may well have been added. Though this still leaves open the question of why everyone is looking over at her…

Poll unavailable.

More cheerleaders in the relevant gallery

Comment by kratos
    08:17 20/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Dubious things:
    -The way the water goes down on the steps is not natural at all
    -The light on her head
    -Water on her skirt, how would it go so highly

I think she fell and screamed (accident shop)

Comment by Kageryu
    15:13 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Note the step that she pissed on, and the rest of the steps, have different shadows, there's streaks of white on it, indicating it may have lime on it, but then why not the rest of the steps, or the ground even.

I call accident as being shopped.

Comment by Ashton
    16:27 20/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

looks like photoshoped accident, water looks a bit unnatural (how many of you belive it'd be that round while falling from stairs...) not to mention that area around her skirt and water is more blured than the rest of the pic..

Comment by Wisteria Berlitz
    02:49 25/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

it's embarassing if it'd happen to me...o//o

Comment by Ben
    09:17 12/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Lol, I could have sworn that was a shadow.

Comment by albert_2mb
    13:00 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

also, the second girl from the left looks nice, lol

Comment by kazemizuhi
    12:01 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The two comments above got me thinking. It seems everybody has turned around, but they're not entirely focused on the cheerleader.

The cheerleader is looking in the direction of another person who's elbow can be seen. I'd say this is another cheerleader and the two just had fight.

Comment by Mk200114
    07:57 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The only thing that bothers me is the curved line in front of her foot. If it's part of the step, don't you think it'd be straight? But anything could have happened in this situation. Maybe she simply tripped and knocked over a water bottle and the photographer thought it’d make a funny picture. My vote goes for accident shopped, just because of that curved line and the puddle almost looks like it was painted in.

Comment by Ryuuku
    05:45 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

meh,I just think a bottle of water or something fell over... maybe she sat, drinking, and was pushed against, so she fell.. still no photoshop, as far as I can tell.

--Ryuuku

16:10 22/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i dont see no bottle D:

Comment by Lulzcon
    09:14 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The water looks shooped but it looks like she fell over and everyone turned thinking "WTF!?"

Shooped for humiliation

Comment by lordchair
    09:51 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It's the over-darkening and the uniformity of the darkening on the back of her skirt that makes me suspicious. That curving on the concrete, as Mk200114 mentioned, is highly suspect as well. Notice also that behind her the moisture extends all the way to the base of the step; overall that seems a bit too much urine to let loose, for me.

This is definitely a shopped wetting. I think the original picture, though, probably does show that cheerleader - but dry.

What a fantastic source image to use, though! It's a natural for that kind of shopping, to be sure.

Comment by jw
    11:23 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Definitely looks shopped but also when you look close, no one is actually looking at her except possibly the girl we can't see.

Comment by Timmy Tomorrow
    11:21 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Completely photoshopped. The two girls on the left are not even looking at the cheerleader. They are looking past the cheerleader's left shoulder at something else.