Bust Breakout Gallery

Comment by Julius Firefocht
    01:11 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Wow, those are some really huge pairs...

I am a believer in the theory that some cloth is better than no cloth, so I actually preferred this gallery to the mega oppai ero gallery.

Comment by Narcotic-Nightmares
    02:12 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i'm usually all for DFC, but one or two here were photographed before the imminent oppressive nature of gravity, which makes them incredibly hot ^^

05:36 18/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That last pic was SOOO cute!

17:58 28/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

there there ladies. No use keeping them in...just let them ALL out. :-)

15:07 06/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd sure like to know who pic# age1542 is...I am in da luv.

21:51 07/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

some song for you all by sonata arctica ...
    sky ... sing silence ... still loveing you ....
    yores sabastean **** the car trimer... u.k

12:27 24/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Who's the beauty in the first pic?

06:17 13/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

They are beautiful. And I don't mean just their breasts.

Actually I'm the type of dude that starts by looking at girl's face, then at the "other" parts and then the face again.

:-)

Comment by Excaliburp
    23:27 28/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Regarding the girl that's 9th from the bottom (the one in the open gray jacket and tank top); does anyone know who she is?

I once had (and lost due to hard drive failure) an image of her in that same outfit, drinking from a water bottle. And her top was slightly wet. And she had beads of water on her chest.

... you see why I'm so eager to find out who she is?

Comment by LonLonMan
    04:02 17/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Wall to Wall bosoms.... I'm in heaven...Or it could be hell...WHO CARES!;)

Comment by tj han
    02:00 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I find it impossible to believe that Japan has so many mega busty women with skinny frames and pretty faces. But these tits look a lot more natural than those of the American big titted skinny girls, so I'm very confused. HOW??

Comment by thebluescreenofdeath
    04:45 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

balance
    and moe! to add...

Comment by JL
    02:00 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow... in the last photo the cat almost looks to be suffocating.

10:31 12/11/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

the things i would do to be that cat... X)

Comment by thebluescreenofdeath
    23:42 17/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

this is what Saito(Zero no Tsukaima) would say:
    Bust RevolutioN!

Comment by GeorgieE
    23:23 17/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I fuckin' love asian women

Comment by Shinryu
    02:32 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Han, is widely know that japanese surgeons ( sorry for the bad grammar, forget how to proprely write ) are very skilled, to say the last, in this kind of surgey, they can do it and leave just a minimal scar... I remember reading something about it in a JAV forum. Perhaps is all about de AV world :P.

And here I am, studying for my japanese course ( school sense of word ), and them, all of sudden I enter in SC site and find this... damn, I will lost all my day looking ( and copying ) all this beatys.

I also love japense woman\girls. Best gallery EVER ( untill now :P )

Comment by Jingga
    04:10 05/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Fresh "meat"...
    thoose busty girl make me so horny...aawgghh...
    BTW...nice pair...LOL

Comment by lordchair
    06:35 22/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I keep trying to figure out if this one is shopped or not:

I think it is a shop. A fantastic shop.

The shadows beneath her breasts are darker and more opaque against the wooden wall when compared with the shadows beneath her arms. Plus, it is unclear how far away from the rock edge that wooden wall is, but it seems that there should at least be some sort of off-setting of the shadow's line beneath her lower arm, as it transitions from rock edge to wooden wall. That lack of a "jog" in the line makes me think that the shopper added thickness to the arm shadows to enable him/her to add thickness beneath the breast shadows - which I think were desirable to achieve an even sharper contrast between breast and shadow values.

The thickness (or lack) of the shadow line beneath her arm on her far breast is suspicious as well, as is the lack of any sort of harder shadow line between the breasts, which the hard values of light and dark in this setting seem to demand.

Anyway, though, this is a fantastic shop. Kudos need to go out to whatever vipper did this. I'm truly impressed.

Comment by sOu!cHiRo-kUn
    00:11 07/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

of course, its a shop, onsen. Hot spring it is, indoor hot spring,,, i guess...

Comment by Kurei
    07:11 03/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

as long as it hot it dont matta right lol

Comment by BuggyBY
    09:48 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

_  ∩