Hugely Complex Bukkake Girl Beating Sim: Love Death 3

03:17 11/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The character model looks very high quality. But looking at the flowchart and the keyboard map, make microsoft flight simulator like a tetris game.

02:51 30/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

anyone know if there is an english version ??

Comment by GHS

HAHAHAHA, yeah right. Like a company would have pick something like this up. Duke Nukem Forever would have a better chance getting released than this in english.

13:43 02/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Played it, i just skipped text, pressed the right mouse button when first being introduced to the girls, right after the cat fell from the tree, began to grope them, got them all hot and othered, swtich to the "take off" option, and took their clothes off. Then I had my way with them. Then I had an orgy... was good times... but the game isn't that great, and gets dull rather fast.

Comment by DriftWise
    13:13 16/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

For an eroge,, it looks harder than some Ninja Gaiden games, and thats saying something O_o

09:49 11/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It has the best computer-generated moe I've ever seen; I'm sure that'll keep the game selling well. If the series is well-known for having good stories, shouldn't that be the main aspect to judge by? I guess we'll have to wait for the proper release.

Comment by Artefact

Unfortunately it's also known for being very difficult to actually play, and this accords with my experience of the earlier titles.

Comment by The Emerging One
    16:18 27/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Despite what I've read, beating the girls was actually quite amusing. Especially when I began thorougly informing them of my status as being that of a juggernaut, and subsequently referring to them as female canine.

In all honesty though, I got tired of the demo. Fast. All I could figure out how to do is the above, feed them chicken, toss the piano around, and take off their hats/shoes. I was pretty much lost after that. Maybe the full version is better?