Lucky Star Yuri

Comment by Heavyoak
    17:25 12/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

DO WANT.

any one that doesn't want is hard gay.

Comment by SyaoranLi
    06:49 30/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

the first image I liked, very moe

Comment by XSportSeeker
    Comment by XSportSeeker
    04:40 07/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Also: I saw this yuri doujin with Kagamin and Kona-chan once... really awesome but it lacked translation.
    It was like sometime after the anime, Kagamin was living with Kona-chan...

Kagamin dreamt that Kona-chan abandoned her or something... I can't remember much of it, but if anyone knows something about it, PLEASE PLEASE gimme a download link or more info?

Thanks! :D

Comment by ZR74
    23:14 01/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Its titled boo boo kagaboo, or as I like to call it lonely kagamin. The story mainly revolves around Kagami who has moved off by herself to go to college and completely lonely, her classmates make fun of her for reading manga and say she is an otaku. She gets a call and meets up with Konata who is pretty much in the same boat.

12:27 17/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

however lonely kagami, despite it being out of character, isn't too horrible, it also has a translation on danbooru.

Comment by Cat Megex
    01:24 10/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

...No, boo boo kagaboo is the one with Kagami having been turned into a pig plushie.

15:10 01/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

That swimsuit one is actually on a wallscroll for like 11 dollars on amazon.com...I've thought of getting it myself.

Comment by EcureuilMatrix
    15:01 01/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm... IIRC, some of these images were also distributed as Megami posters or such like, and therefore could be found in XBOX-HUEG resolution on imageboards.

I should check my L*S folder.

EDIT: Ah, there: http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/10268/hiiragi_kagami-hiiragi_tsukasa-izumi_konata-lucky_star

Comment by Artefact

Thank you...

Post reworked. I have some more too, but not enough for a full gallery... Will keep collecting for the moment.

17:53 01/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

More images...

Comment by Icy-nee-san
    09:51 15/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Your sir have just made me wasted thousands of hours looking through all the konata images...thank you very much :D

04:34 21/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have also wasted a couple of hours saving pictures to my computer and backing those pictures up paranoid about losing them lol

Comment by lord chair
    12:55 02/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Excellent link! There are many choice images that I've never seen. Rawr!

Comment by Artefact