For the Lady Erogamer

21:45 05/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i love eroge...but i cant read japanese :(...but i love games with great stories.just not tragic endings that really brings a guy down.

Comment by Aesshen
    08:40 19/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm a female erogamer, and Kao no Nai Tsuki was the first I ever played, and what got me into the genre. I judge eroge by whether I can feel any attraction to the male protagonist - pretty hard to do when he's a total cipher, like in a lot of them. But Kao no Nai Tsuki wasn't like that at all. Oh, Hayama Kouichi. So much love.

Comment by anonymous
    03:27 17/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Aren't there any adult women shouta fans? The same way there's all these loli loving guys? It's also really strange that these covers show girls instead of guys, and lolis at that. No wonder lolis are so popular, both genders love them. O_O

Anyways, #6 looks like it'd be potentially hot. #1 makes me feel like I'm in an airport just from looking at it.

06:59 04/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would love to play some of these, but I bet Inganok, Kusarihime and Atlach-Nacha aren't in english and because they're probably quite rare, there are probably no english patches for them either.....
    T_T

11:13 31/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have to torrent up for saya no uta on pirate bay. I HIGHLY suggest playing it, one of the most unique stories I have come across. It is not often you find yourself praying for the world to end.

I saw on a couple of sites people were trying to get together a group for atlach nacha but were having trouble which is a shame.

Comment by Ichigo69
    00:26 26/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Kinda surprised to see Saya no Uta here... Yeah, f**kwin story, but I would think a bit too guro for your average female gamer....

Comment by Dagger
    08:24 27/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, that's right on the money IMO. (I'm a female erogamer, and Liar-Soft and Nitroplus are my favorite brands. Along with Propeller, who also gets mentioned over at the site. Although I do also play BL games. :P). I'm definitely going to start using this site to decide what game to tackle next. Thanks for sharing!

Comment by Dorne
    07:53 27/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Ah, Saya No Uta... A definite recommendation for anyone who wants a different kind of story. A translation group is (slowly) making a translation, even if it's on text only atm (I think).

Comment by aoi_azzura
    23:22 29/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's finished. Check Tsukuru.info
    And it's highly recommended.

Comment by BuggyBY
    22:23 28/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm trying to get involved with the translation at the moment, and have been offered the position of translation checker. Hopefully it will soon see a release.

Comment by Shavelle
    08:41 27/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

"such greats as Utawarerumono"

That's good to hear, seeing as how I just ordered it. ^_^

Nice to see a list that doesn't assume that all female erogamers play BL (nothing against it, but not my cup of tea).

Comment by afanofsankaku
    14:11 29/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I can say from personal experience that you won't be disappointed with Utawareumono, just finished playing , and apart from the fact that there are no branching paths, it is quite an epic tale.

I'm actually quite glad that I did not watch the anime adaptation before going through the game.

Make sure to use the bonus points to pump up attack power like no one's business and you'll do fine.

Comment by Hinano
    11:43 27/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Uhm there's a plenty of otome "ero" games that aren't about buttsecks and gay mans, such as Step and Love Drops that were actually pretty decent.

Also there's plenty of non ero games that appealed to me such as Clannad ^^; What a strange list this is.