Kanokon DVD 2 Crosses the Line: Ero Extravaganza

Comment by Hellstinger
    14:06 04/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Hooray for Shizuru's nipples =D

Comment by FAIL
    20:31 27/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Like Whoa, I was thinking that the TV version was borderline ecchi. If this is how its gonna be for season 2, I can (almost, until Haruhi season 2 EVER releases) die happy. Also, in b4... WHOA, THAT much was censored? (Waits anxiously for season 2)

Comment by Meimi132
    08:30 14/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Ara ara..... where would one aqquire such uncensored versions as this?

When was the blonde(forgotten name...)caring for her health in any ep???

Comment by Artefact

There's a link to a store carrying it in the post... Otherwise, I suspect you will need to hunt the raws down.

Comment by Ohkikaze
    21:11 15/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

3 cheers for the loli wolf goodness <3 ^~^

Comment by Pyoro
    02:16 25/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

oh my... big eyes OOOO
    although you have to wonder, the anime was already dangerously treading the line between hentai and ecchi and with this, they might as well label this the former instead.

Comment by zonic505
    01:25 25/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually, I can't wait to see those DVD special (saw the 1st DVD specials).

Perhaps the 3rd DVD will finally show their lips between the hips...

Comment by dKiWi
    18:01 24/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh my. And I thought Kanokon's TV ecchi was already mindblowing.

Comment by Enact
    16:32 24/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Part of me just sits and wonders...."Why". I mean, is it just me, or does the focus seem to be making a lot of shows as erotically charged as posssible these days? Kinda sad, in a way...

Comment by savantique
    06:24 23/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I have no qualms whatsoever with erotic material but I sorely have to agree with you here.

Heh, been reading a bunch of articles over the past couple of weeks and notice that if it's got moé elements and little to no racy content then it's going to be grossly overshadowed by the anime with moé elements and a ton of racy or explicit content.

Comment by Piroko
    15:18 24/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh God, I didn't know /that/ much was censored. :/

Comment by Narmi
    18:03 24/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

That's how it's going to be for the next seasons to come.... There isn't much originality as there was so basically the ero based genres are only going to increase in numbers (like a bunch of rabbits).

Comment by Enact
    17:38 25/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

You're probably right. I think it's that and a combo of the fact that people either don't watch the more creative shows (Ayakashi Ayashi) or that producers and stuff don't want to take risks on things like that so they cash in on what they know will sell: Eroge based stuff. Even so, when you got stuff kinda compeating agianst each other to see who can be the more racy...

Comment by kanokonrocks
    04:38 20/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

what!!!!!!!!! kanokons gona have a season 2

Comment by meganeshounen
    21:26 24/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Is it me... or is it that those "censored" parts weren't really there, and were just inserted in time for the DVD release? I mean, god, this is totally...

Comment by Ravage
    23:44 24/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm, looks fun.
    Interesting though that DVD-specials can be so much better then the series itself. ;)

Comment by tako
    22:07 24/07/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Non of this was censored. The images are exclusively from the dvd extras of vol. 2. and not part of any episodes.