Koreans Smash Own National Bird in Rebuke to Yamato

2008071718190781431_1

In an act clearly carefully calculated to elicit international sympathy for the defence of Korea’s integral heartland of the Liancourt Rocks/Takeshima/Dokdo, Korean patriots have smashed to death with hammers wicked aggressor pheasants of the war bloated Empire of the Rising Sun, outside their very embassy, casting their mangled remains into the embassy grounds.

2008071718323533247_1

The pheasants in question were supposed to be Japan’s national bird, so their pulverisation should leave Japan in no doubt as to who the rocks really belong to.

Such tactics are not uncommonly employed by such Korean groups; below are some gory examples of animal participants in these demonstations (though not much more gory than you might see in a butcher’s shop, assuming your butcher carries dog head and mulched pheasant).

However, the patriots may unfortunately have been overzealous even by Korean standards, as it appears the birds they selected for execution were in fact the Korean national bird, also a pheasant; other Korean patriots are said to be most annoyed that they selected the wrong bird for their demonstration of territorial solidarity.

The actual body of the territorial dispute in question is so unbelievably tedious I will not broach the subject here. As with any territorial dispute, the prize goes in time to the stronger, whoever that may turn out to be.

Source. While it lasts a video of the event:

And some more macabre past event participants:

1dd3c28a77b37f663534a6c0d5aa4d4d
b8a5e363
c669065c95f6c80497404ca413fcc0a5
ccc
e3415a96f840c6343f78a535c396d983
htm_2007052316361430003010-004

20030124_58952

• Was that pig alive when they tore it apart by its legs? I’d like to think not because it’s not easy to transport a pig to such a place alive, what’s the symbolism in that? What’s the symbolism in chicken clobbering? What the fuck are they thinking? Don’t have the guts to do it to eachother?

• You talk about Koreans not having guts, well you are a fucking idiot. You have no right to talk about the actions of Korean patriots when your people have never been under the oppression of a racist group of fuckers.

• Who the fucking hell are you to speak about Koreans. The Japanese brutalized not only Koreans, but every place they invaded.
        China, they forced the children to kill their own parents, used people for live shooting practice.
        Korea, they enslaved large populations to do their dirty work, thousands died from harsh conditions. During world war 2 even Hitler was amazed at the “brutality” of the Japanese people.
        Even with all of this, Korean freedom fighters still fought to the death against Japanese occupation during World War 2. Yes, Koreans did not cut off their own fingers and stab themselves in the stomach, instead they fought to the death even if they know they can’t win. If you want to talk about guts to hell with the Japanese, they committed suicide to escape defeat while Koreans accepted reality and did what they could with it. Don’t misunderstand me, I have great respect for Japanese culture; however, when they cling to their nationalism and stolen properties, I can not help but feel anger to those certain individuals.

As a side note, if some Chinese, Koreans, and many other Asians saw this disgrace of a article promoting Japanese war era ideologies and slandering the Korean people and the national pride of many others; this site would be shut down with a DDOS attack.

• The common misconception here that everyone is making is that everyone is over-generalizing the whole race/country/nation as these animal murdering extremists. This stereotyping and racism is NOT needed at all. It’s just a FEW irrational groups of people taking these actions and not an actual national movement. So please do not categorize ALL Koreans or ALL Asians as animal killing extremists. There have been cases in which children were skinned alive and had their brains eaten by psychopaths in the US, and torture chambers discovered in third world countries. Yet, Asians do not stereotype these nations on the scale that Americans are doing it on.

• Anonymous says:

I’m a Korean. Whenever I see shit like this, it pisses me off.

Fuck Koreans, fuck Japanese, and fuck the US. All of you bitches will eventually suck death’s cock and pull daisies without exceptions; why do you all gotta act like your shit’s worth more than others’ shit? In the end, all of you are nothing but shit anyway.

• If you look at the big picture, it’s only the Korean nationalists that all of you should be upset at. The entire population is not at fault. Of course killing animals to put a point across is over the edge, but whining about problems and using the history card to gain sympathy isn’t going to work. It’s been over used.

For the angered Koreans, you shouldn’t hate on the entire population of Japan. You should face your anger to our shyster government filled with nationalistic die hard diets. My country is full of the nationalistic, supremacist minded older generation. Just wait until they hit the grave and I’m sure the problem will end gradually.

If you all want an apology, then I will give you mine. It may not please you because it’s not the government, but it’s better than what they come up with.

“I’m sorry for all of your troubles relating to our atrocities.”

• Well to be fair. The history of japans abuses in world war II are still relevant.

Because a refusal to teach their own history to their people, means they aren’t gonna learn from their mistakes and are more likely to do it again.

But i think koreans anger should be more appropriettely aimed at the north korean government.

Cuz they are currently abusing more koreans then any other country is.

Also if japan and korea decide to go to war, blow up eachothers hyundia, honda, and toyota so ford can make the best cars again.

• Flame thread is funny. I thought I was imagining it at first, but I’m getting the distinct impression Artefact doesn’t like korea very much.

I have a very nice korean friend, actually, but in general countries which threaten other countries with destruction aren’t the most popular ones out there.

• Hi, I’M A SOUTH AFRICAN AND THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THE AMERICAN’S THAT COMMENT ON THE CRUELTY OF THE KOREAN AND JAPANESE SHOULD REALLY TAKE THE LOG OUT OF THERE EYE. MMMMM, WHEN ANC TERRORISTS WERE BLOWING UP SOUTH AFRICANS THE AMERICANS SUPPORTED IT, WHEN EAST EUROPEANS SLAUGHTERED EACH OTHER…AMERICA ALLOWED IT, AMERICA GOT IT’S ARSE HANDED TO IT BY…WHATS THE COLOURFUL TERM YOU GUYS USE??? OH YES, GOOKS IN VIETNAM AND SO FORTH…FUNNY HOW THE COLONY IS NOW THE SECOND GREATEST COLONIAL POWER…OH DON’T GET ME WRONG, YOU’VE COLONIESED PEOPLES MINDS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. JAPAN AND KOREA, THE HATRED YOU HAVE FOR EACH OTHER IS FINE…BUT THOSE ANIMALS…THEY DON’T SPEAK EITHER JAPANESE OR KOREAN,
    I DON’T UNDERSTAND KOREANS AND ANIMALS, BUT I RESPECT YOUR CULTURE.
    AMERICA…TRY TO REMEMEBER…ROME BURNT FROM THE INSIDE OUT…AMERICA…THE BARBARIANS ARE AT THE GATE 🙂 HAVE A NICE NIGHT

• There is a vibe of Japanese favoritism here (mostly in the comments, nothing against Artefact’s entries), and I don’t think anyone can deny that. I don’t blame them. Lotsa weeaboos in this world cravin’ for them lolis.

Koreans should stop digging up the past; most present Japanese people have nothing to do it, so being accused of something basically irrelevant is irritating. It’s like trying to swat a fly that wont’ stop bothering you.

Japan, just, do what you’re good at and make pretty loli anime and cater to my vocaloid needs. Oh, and add to the pile of interesting stories (LOLI GROPED IN STREET CORNER; MOTHER BOILS BABY; etc etc).

Also, I kinda find it funny how a lot of people are quick to defend Japan, but all the hateful comments toward Korea is pretty much passed over, hehe. Most people who try to speak up for Korea are, for some reason, viewed down upon. Again, no one to blame. It’s only preferences in the end, based on what site you go to, and this happens to be sankakucomplex.com..

Racial hatred will always exist. Prejudice will always exist. People will discriminate, people will flame, no matter what country you’re from.

As for myself, I disagree with the actions of the people in this article. But more than that, I disagree with the open bashing of Koreans in this thread, and others as I have kindly observed. I’m not Korean myself, but it’s, like I mentioned above, trying to swat a fly that won’t go away for them, I’d imagine. The hate never ends, does it?

This site’s comments are like the manifestation of such.

At any rate, nothing against this site. It amuses me, both the articles and its lovable, friendly trolls.

• Wooooooow

If all the countries had the kind of grudge Koreans have NOW, we`d all be dead in a nuclear holocaust…

America bombed Japan, but Japan doesn`t hate America horribly for it now, in 2009. Canadians imprisoned Japanese and put them in camps, likewise the Japanese imprisoned Canadians who just wanted to surrender and go home…

Nazi Germany did horrible things to Jewish people

But Jewish people don`t hate Germans now, and Canadians and Japanese get along really well. And I`m sure any Japanese now that has a negative view against America is because they`re kind of too brash sometimes…the same why Canadians dislike them sometimes…

But in the end, we all want peace and realize that it was WAR, a time when all countries were fighting for what they believed in. The war is over, the countries realized their mistakes, and vowed for peace….look at the countries now! Allied and Axis countries working together, not holding grudges against each other for WWII!

So I don`t care about Koreans saying “WELL JAPAN DID THIS AND THIS AND THIS” so what? Japanese people aren`t doing horrible and inhumane things now, and the only reason Japanese insult Koreans is because they`re being immature like this.

• Tsuichi Rin says:

meh… if I hadn’t lived ina third world country for about 12 years, I would’ve been disgusted by this but I’m sooo used to this I’m actually “Hey… brings back memories xD”

• I just look at it this way: there is a minority of idiots on this issue on both the Japanese and Korean sides. They can bicker and crap about it all they want, I say just don’t pay any attention to them. As long as those in power won’t resort to thinking the way these minorities do, then things should be fine. I just wish they’d keep innocent people and animals out of their problems.

• TheAnonymous says:

In Response To:

Granted that the Korean dude acted like a complete ass, and this kind of stuff is making Koreans look bad, where we should just get over it. BUT, most of you people on this site JUST DON’T GET IT. I’m saying it for ALL parties of the matter. BOTH FOR AND AGAINST JAPANESE AND KOREANS. The way I see it is that a Japanese guy was acting racist and a Korean guy came and gone on his level. So with all due respect Mr. Artefact, BOTH the JAPANESE and KOREAN had been BOTH racist in this issue. What bothers me, is that even though this article is NOT racist AND/OR biased against Koreans, it is NOT being fair with Koreans either. This is practically the same with all the articles Artefact made concerning Koreans and Chinese. I won’t call this site nor the author racist, but to be honest you are NOT being, fair and well understanding either. This goes the same with any one for the Korean and post crap about Japanese people. To bluntly put it to you Artefact and anyone and EVERYone like him (again BOTH FOR AND AGAINST JAPANESE AND KOREANS), you’re showing favoritism. That’s with these kind of articles and responses on this damn site, you are ALL showing favoritism. You are giving needless and undeserved respect and praise to one country and completely shit on others without really understanding it and where it comes from but so quick to show shame and utter hate for it. Sort of like a international level of primogeniture on one side, and using great comfort to use of kind of infanticide to another, and almost every single one of you on this damn site is responsible for this kind of shit when it comes to these articles. Many of you are acting very uncivil and to many those who are civil, are expressing it in an uncivilized manner. If you think you are more civilized than the Koreans and Chinese you think are assholes and/or so love to hate and bash in these articles about them, then show some restraint and don’t bitch about it like they do. this goes the same with the Koreans and Chinese on the Japanese and and anyone else especially a westerner who should in my opinion technically not be add fuel to this mess either. so to show some contempt, here’s bit of an ultimatum for everyone. To the Japanese and those supporting on this, I’m Korean. I can’t speak for ALL Koreans but, I am a law binding citizen and have been all my life. I respect others as I do respect myself. I greatly respect Japan, it’s people and it’s culture and do not generalize an ENTIRE group when I observe an isolated incident like the one here in this article. I have never been obnoxious or been a perfectionists. I DON’T distort history in fact I will admit to the mistakes we had in the past. I never ate dogs, cats or any other domestic animals or any animal most people won’t consider eating for that matter. I DON’T have a box shaped head and slits for eyes or NOTHING plastic. I never had a plastic surgery in my life (and just so you know, a plastic surgery doesn’t use “plastic”). I do NOT represent barely ANY of the characteristics of a stereotypical Korean you people project. And I am deeply ashamed and sadden by the trend many Koreans have product themselves against others, and wish we world show the world better in a better light and forgive Japan for what they did. But you know what? That still doesn’t stop me from being Korean and being proud of it too. You jerks wouldn’t know one thing about us if you didn’t stop the bull and actually took the time and LEARN without any prejudice, doubt, BAD expectations, nor even concern. But I can’t expect much from you assholes can I. For the Koreans and Chinese and those who supporting on this, I know you are mad at Japan for what they did in the past I understand that, but it’s over now. I know it hasn’t been THAT long but Japan is a peaceful nation today. And it’s people and all other Japanese are overall good and nice people who sorry for what they done and show remorse for it too. And I know there are some who are stuck to the past but they don’t represent Japan and Japanese as a whole. I know and are friends with many and they don’t act like that. Us Chinese and Koreans will serve NO good if we continue this silly and idiotic grudge against the Japanese or any other nation for that matter. It prove people like Artefact and Firetrbe so right, it will be considered fact. And I know we can’t have that can we. Being pent up for what was bad in the past is never going to help us for what’s in store that’s good in the future. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow for you but we should give up this childish thuggish act. And be happy that what Japan did then , is not happening now. I will not come off like a jerk and say “get over it” but I’m asking you not as a fellow Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or even Asian, but a fellow human being, please PLEASE let it GO. And if someone talks crap about you and your people over something like this (speaking for the GOOD Chinese and Koreans on this), DON’T RESPOND. Never let these people get to you. You don’t have to prove NOTHING to them. You know what you did. You are aware of your country and the events in her life. The culture, history, the ACTUAL truth, etc. If you know what you did good in your life and what your country did good in her life and have NO regrets, don’t show no regrets. Sadly, they won’t know that, and they probably NEVER will. Getting in to people like Narcissist and their pitiful, pathetic preschool games will make you no better neither. And I know you aren’t preschoolers are you? Just be glad that they are ranting their wasteful lives about this under a computer and not taking it to the streets just like the “noisy” Koreans, Chinese, and Japaneses are in the minority, especially in the internet despite popular misconception. so don’t worry. In conclusion, we are playing one of the biggest troll games of them all, and It’s getting us NOWHERE to winning. It’s like the saying goes: Arguing over the internet is like running in the special Olympics … even IF YOU win, You are still RETARDED. This can apply to outside life in this kind of situation as well. And in outside life, getting into each others throats is making Asia the new Europe. This over-nationalism in ALL countries in the topic are ALL to blame. No more NO less. Aren’t we ALL human?

I know this comment-essay is hella long but it’s been bugging me for the longest and I can’t hold back on NOTHING. Also people must learn from this and the mistakes we made. I will expect criticism for this and I accept this. But I hope that everyone can agree with me on this notion. The further it is we concentrate on a dark past, the harder it is for us to make a bright future. So to anyone and everyone in sankakucomplex and the internet in general that is read my comment, I give you this cliche, yet misunderstood line:

“Cant we ALL just get along?”

Please, Please respond!!!

Sincerely,

TheAnonymous
    ~Have a nice FUCKING DAY~

• Anonymous says:

9 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The chinese (CHINKS)AND Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

8 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The chinese (CHINKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

7 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

6 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

5 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

4 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

3 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

2 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

1 Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

uhh Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Anonymous says:

baw Japan is the GREATEST nation in the earth no, the universe. In fact, putting it into words does not do its greatness any justice at all. Just submit to their greatness. The Koreans (GOOKS) ARE LIARS and less then human beneath pigs no ants. Anyone who disagrees should DIE a horrible death.

• Hey, shut up. You’re making a bad name for the rest of us Americans.
    P.S. I’m asian, but I don’t “understand the concept”. This is stupidity at it’s worst done by a bunch of Backward Traditionalists who follow old beliefs too much and are thus unable to move on and get over past offences. Hey, I’m Viet (south). My people lost our country in the last war participated in and that was barely 30 years ago. And this was due to some politicians who wanted to save face and a bunch of liberal yet ill-informed hippies who wanted the war to end because they lost some soldiers. Now no offence to the veterans of the Vietnam war but we lost millions and most of us still remember the horrors. But at least we’ve made our peace, well… most of us. We still demonstrate and hold rallies to show our pride for our culture but you don’t see us killing animals and mutilating ourselves in front of the Vietnamese embassy. And we have a much large claim we wish to dispute, a whole country in fact.

• GUNSPECTRE says:

First of all, I’m Korean-American, and these photos just show how retarded some old-timers are. These people just piss me off. The hot blood that runs through our veins are used for something real good or just real bad.
    You should understand that these people are pretty much like the KKK. Racial hate? Check. A history of violence? Check. And I’m pretty sure that there are groups like this in Japan.
    What I really want to ask is to the Pro-Jap,Anti-Kor weeaboos, if Japan did the same exact things, like animal killing and semi-harakiri, how many of you would be labeling the Japanese as criminals and screaming for their demise?
    No, because I’m going to say this, most of you posters are deluded and puny-minded who think, “Oh! But the Japanese created Gundam or Evangelion. They are the BEST RACE in the world and they can NEVER do anything wrong. Oh, Korea? They never made any anime, so FUCK THEM.”
    It’s completely ridiculous how we think and how they think.
    As for me? These whackos do need to be put in a cage and poked with spears, because they are animals. What they are doing is shaming their own country and basically giving off the message to most of your Korea-haters out there that ALL Koreans are like this. And because most of you have a EXTREME case of Japanophilia, you just accept.
    The Koreans aren’t the criminals, Those retards in the pictures are.
    Or, just most of your Korean haters are just trolls, and need to get a life.

• LMAO they killed their own Countries national Symbol. AHAHAHA that is just toooooo funnnie. Maybe they shouldve double checked it before they went all berzerk mode on a defenseless bird….from Korea aHahHAHAH!!

• this once again proves that Humanity is a violent race. but i really dont comprehend the fact of why and how killing less sentient and weaker creatures than us makes a point about patriotism.

• Fuck these bastards… whatever the situation is, this is wrong. They’re just demons who murder and revel in blood. I really hope that these people do _not_ truly represent the Korean population.

• Of course they don’t. There are crazies everywhere. Ever seen the “Snaker Charmer” religion in the US? Absolutely cannot base a culture on the crazies (even though they’re the ones who catch your attention the most.)

• I’m fairly sure it’s possible to protest against something without animal cruelty. Those nationalists should give it a try. 😉

I mean, I don’t know about you guys, but I’d be more likely to see things their way if they did things in a civilised manner, as opposed to killing animals, harming themselves or destroying stuff. Right now, I just notice what kind of crazy stuff they do, not how rightious their cause is. 😛

• This is just sick, this has nothing to do with not understanding an Asian culture. If you are Asian don’t play the misunderstood card. They are cutting the heads off dogs and placing the knives in their heads, ripping pigs apart in mid evil fashions, and smashing chickens on the ground. These are clearly criminal acts.

• The Chinese eat chicken feet on the streets. The people ask for it to the seller, and he takes off the feet off a hanging chicken, cooks it, then gives it to the customer.

There also is dog ramen in China too. They grind dog meat(or dog skin or whatever.) then they put it in the taste sauce.

Look bud, animal abusing happens EVERYWHERE. Even in the US or wherever you live in. The meat you eat is from abused cows. Well not TOO abused cows, but if you here the story how the cows go through for you to eat good meat..well they go through a lot:
      1)The male cows get they’re balls cut of to stop too much male hormones flowing. Or else they get easily out of control and fight a lot.
      2)The horns get taken off with little or no medicine.
      3)They live in a limited space so that they don’t move a lot. Or else they’d have too much muscle.

Animal abusing..it’s not only in Korea. Really.

• Don’t forget that in china that they eat Monkey Brains by putting drills in it’s head and cracking it open and while it’s still alive. They eat the brains raw and while the monkey is still screaming. What I’m even more grossed out is about how koreans still hate japanese. Man… Lighten up Koreans! Man maybe if you examine yourself a little better, you might learn more about yourself too. Just because some one plays a joke on you guys doesn’t mean you have to go all out man… Just think it’s bad for you and don’t watch it. Lighten up…
        -_-|||

• I hope the dude in the last pic is still alive…
    And to all ultra-nationalists, how about doing something healthier and more noble? Like becoming patriots. Until you understand the difference between nationalism and patriotism you’d remain lunatics.

• Why do you only post articles about the bad parts of Korea and the good parts of Japan? Korea has a very rich and stable culture/society; what you are posting about is very small minority group in Korea. If you look at Japanese culture you will find just as shocking events of nationalism and racism. So if you want to start reporting news at lest do it in a fair and balanced way.

• Every time a post like this comes up, it turns into a flame war of who did what wrong to who. And 50% of their evidence (in addition to slapping on wiki links,) is the original post itself.
          I’ve spent a lot of time in Korea, and I’ve spent it in a city that most people consider a little “right-winged,” and have never come across anything near this. I think, in general, its a bad idea posting articles that venture this far away from lolicon and h-games, because this is not a world-news site, this is not an article that has all of its information right, and you are not a journalist with the amount of knowledge needed to make any claims (on the post or within the common) on this situation.

• It’s very easy to comprehend the pathetic simplicity of all these spats. “My country is better than yours”, etc. And I’m not trying to represent anyone, either.

You sound more like someone with no grasp of direct speech, but I digress…

• You’re both wrong. Neither of you can speak for each of the parties your trying to represent. There’s issues between the country that not one person (even a natural born Korean or Japanese,) that could comprehend the complexity of this subject.

And Artefact? Really dude? You really write for such a successful blog but have such a short temper? You sound more like a pissed fanboy than a educated writer.

Very disappointed in this whole event. Shame, shame.

• No you won’t. Korea is widely understood to be a nation in the grip of constant nationalist hysteria.

And if you actually bothered to read the site you would see that it is hardly guilty of “only posting about the good parts of Japan”.

• While the cause is understandable, their killings of animals for it are brutal and something i personally will not condone. I’m no animal activist, but what did those animals do to deserve their deaths at the hands of Koreans? If the answer is they’re not Koreans to begin with, that’s a slur for racial discrimination and another proof that in today’s world, the hatred for another person’s color, nationality, and religion still exists and probably much stronger than ever. Seriously, when will these two countries, and the rest of the human race for that matter, learn that hatred for one another will lead to the end of us all?